First Time Grower [cali Og Kush Haze] Cks

• Thread starter Puffington1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr buddy

Dr buddy

If you need any advice just send me a message. Beware of widespread advice, too many chefs spoil the broth. Plus iv seen a lot of people on here sayin "lookin good" when in reality it looks like shit. The best advice for a new grower is "Keep it simple stupid" find the basics that work for you and then develop from their.

P

Puffington1

If you need any advice just send me a message. Beware of widespread advice, too many chefs spoil the broth. Plus iv seen a lot of people on here sayin "lookin good" when in reality it looks like shit. The best advice for a new grower is "Keep it simple stupid" find the basics that work for you and then develop from their.
Ok great I'll definitely be in contact with you then. I'll post every few days. How long have you been growing for ?

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

About 6 years in total although this is my first one for a few years due to legalities and having kids.

chemistry

chemistry

How ice ten should I water the baby? Right now it's only letting me water every 2-3 days based off the dampness of the soil. Someone please help. I don't want to over water and I don't want to under water

Get used to picking up your pots to test, if they need water they will be light, also get used to putting in the same amount of water or nuits, that way you won't over water, you can add, but you cant take it out once its in, and after a while you will gain the ability to judge it perfectly. Too dry and they will start to wilt.

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Gonna have a canopy of foot long colas. No crappy buds at the bottom. Level growth with colas everywhere. One or 2 gaps in the screen but it's my first time scrogging and growing this strain so I only filled the scrog about 70% to allow 30% for the stretch. All in all I'm happy, even happier considering I have another room identical to this running simultaneously. Happy days

20170825 194621
P

Puffington1

Get used to picking up your pots to test, if they need water they will be light, also get used to putting in the same amount of water or nuits, that way you won't over water, you can add, but you cant take it out once its in, and after a while you will gain the ability to judge it perfectly. Too dry and they will start to wilt.
Ok thanks!

P

Puffington1

Small spot light brown are starting to form. Just 2. Any advice anyone?

P

Puffington1

Plants cop getting these spots. Someone please give advice. Problems getting worse not better

IMG 0878
RedsideRat

RedsideRat

Switched the soil to a more looser one (miracle grow) and added perlite wasn't feeling the soil I was using. Plant seems to be responding well

I use canna terra proffesional plus and i mix it up with hydrogen clay pebbles and perlite. That medium works verry good to me

P

Puffington1

Ok cool but do you know anything to solve my issue? Why are these brown dots on my plant
I use canna terra proffesional plus and i mix it up with hydrogen clay pebbles and perlite. That medium works verry good to me

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

Ok cool but do you know anything to solve my issue? Why are these brown dots on my plant

Im gonna tell you ive only grew once. And i had zero problems with burning or so. Its definitly a problem to something. Whats the ph of your water/nute mix?

P

Puffington1

Raw nutrients. Went half strength. I've never checked the PH

Top Bottom