First Time Grower Querkle

• Thread starter Dr.Dankz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Give er Time me friend & like a Good Woman she'll sweeten up when properly seasoned ,,,

Thanks Bro I am sure she will.

Dr. D, I think I'm going with Donnybrooks idea on the testing protocol...lol...seriously though...I can smell those colas through the series of tubes(former Senator Stevens from Alaska, description of the internet)...

Those are some great photos Dr. Dankz...a slow cure does wonders for taste and aroma. The resin glands look like their about 20-30% amber/opaque.eta: and maybe more after looking again...are you flushing her yet?...it looks to me, and I'm still learning myself, like you could harvest anytime depending on what you're looking for in medicinal properties.

That's the rub...you won't know until it's done...but those flowers do your screen name justice...for sure you won't be disappointed...thanks for the pics...I really enjoyed them...I would get in touch with Grow Goddess...sounds like she's got some info you could use on that strain.

Peace, Blue Skies and Aqua Buds,

Xrancher

Good morning Xrancher. I am glad you can smell them because I sure can here. I wonder if these are the same tubes we went down back in the day when things went bad. Thanks for taking a look over my pictures I really dont see the amber coloring that much but I am told its a very light coloring early on. I am still learning what to look for. I would like them to get a little more on the sleepy side so I will let them go a couple more days at least. I have been flushing for over 2 weeks now. I feel like they are super close if not already fully there.
Thanks bro I picked the screen name more because I hoped to be able to learn to grow really dank smoke.
I can never learn enough about the strains im growing. But these girls have taught me a lot already too.

Thank you always for your feed back its very helpful.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Nice grow there Dankz. I'd agree with Xrancher on that one. She looks ready by the pics u've posted, but like he said it just depends on the type of medicinal properties u want the medication to have, If u want some stronger nighttime meds let it go longer, if u want more daytime uppity stuff then harvest them sooner than later.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks brother. I am glad to hear your feed back I think it might be more time to harvest than I thought. I have one of the girls likely to be chopped down in the next 24ish hours. Who knows they might all fall down together. I would like them a tad on the sleepy side so I keep my eye on them pretty close. Thanks as always for stopping in.

J

jayrock2580

Querkle will purple up very nicely. Take it to 60 days have your temps right and she will go very dark purple

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Dr. D, turn your A/C on Max and watch the Querkle purple...just a thought...

Back in 1977 I left one plant of bag seed go until December...just to see what it would do... it turned a deep, deep purple and then basically started to rot with mold all over it...

Just sayin...I know they will turn purple given the right conditions.

YMMV,

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

im sorry to say i am a little disappointed in the coloring of the strain. did you find any phenos even close to this? or do you think maybe some colder temps would bring out results similar to this pic? also do you recommend this strain? i have looking for something with a unique smell, taste, and coloring for quite sometime to pair with my blueberry. ive tried master kush, ak47, lavender (did not turn purple) c99 (pineapple cut), and now ogkush. theyre all good but not as good as the blueberry. if anyone other than dankz wants to chime in with suggestions i certainly will appreciate it. so far the og is the best. I am not a fan of the c99 pineapple cut, i honestly liked joey weeds c99 way better but i guess he discontinued it and that sucks. I dont want to waste anymore time and money :(

Hi Dirty. I am fully pleased with how my girls look. Its my first grow ever. I did some heavy research before purchasing these seeds. Later I found I should have done even more. What would you like me to recommend this strain based upon. It was fairly picky about what it wanted and when I locked out magnesium a few times during this grow and hence tied up my potassium. From what I understand the lack of purple would be my fault for locking out these nutrients during the key stages. I think with experince I got 2 phenos which will turn quite purple. They both show a lot of purple in the sugar leaves and caylixs which does not show well in the last batch of photos. Final pictures coming tomorrow.

One last thing. Please don't hijack my thread its considered quite rude. If you would like to take feed back on strains please do that elsewhere. Be sure to include pictures of stuff you have grown and stuff you hope to grow but do it there. Also don't hotlink to other sites or the almighty smiting hammer of logic will strike you down. Thanks bro happy growing.

Querkle will purple up very nicely. Take it to 60 days have your temps right and she will go very dark purple

Thanks for stopping by Jay Today is day 60. Coloring lack is my fault as explained in my first reply today. I learned a lot from the girls in round one round two should be fun.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Dr. D, turn your A/C on Max and watch the Querkle purple...just a thought...

Back in 1977 I left one plant of bag seed go until December...just to see what it would do... it turned a deep, deep purple and then basically started to rot with mold all over it...

Just sayin...I know they will turn purple given the right conditions.

YMMV,

Xrancher

Hey Brother. I am always glad when you stop in to my mini farm. I turned off the lights no more growing for these girls they have been in the dark for about 18 hours right now. I will have final pictures tomorrow when I wake them up for there execution. temps have been down around 59-61 at night the last 4-5 days. From what I have come to understand I locked out my own purple. I will get it right eventually but the phenos I have do contain the purpleness for sure. I don't want the mold so I hope I don't get that kinda purple.

I think you will see these girls got enough purple in them to give you that cool bag appeal.

Much Love and Dankess for your girls brother.

D

dirtydog

One last thing. Please don't hijack my thread its considered quite rude. If you would like to take feed back on strains please do that elsewhere. Be sure to include pictures of stuff you have grown and stuff you hope to grow but do it there. Also don't hotlink to other sites or the almighty smiting hammer of logic will strike you down. Thanks bro happy growing.

sorry man, no offense but fUdge this site. theres to many stupid rules and people getting all bent outa shape over nothing. im sure this will ban me so you dont have to worry about it again. happy growing. Ill just anonymously read threads then be a participant. All I wanted was a little help

cant figure out how to delete my account so just to guarantee a ban.
fuck this site fuck you all fuck moderators fuck goats cuz they are just ugly sheep fuck motherlode and fuck the world now go ban you fuckin self you fuck.

once again no offense to you dankz & how rude is this. hijack my nuts

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

sorry man, no offense but fUdge this site. theres to many stupid rules and people getting all bent outa shape over nothing. im sure this will ban me so you dont have to worry about it again. happy growing. Ill just anonymously read threads then be a participant. All I wanted was a little help

cant figure out how to delete my account so just to guarantee a ban.
fuck this site fuck you all fuck moderators fuck goats cuz they are just ugly sheep fuck motherlode and fuck the world now go ban you fuckin self you fuck.

once again no offense to you dankz & how rude is this. hijack my nuts

Well I guess that about sums everything up in a Fuckin Nut-Shell .:mad0233:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lmao 15 post and fuck everybody

somebody wasnt breast fed

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
np man - lol - theres too many rules here

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

The Last Day

Here we are at day 59 the girls have been kept in the dark without water for the last 36 hours. I have not watered them in nearing 4 days. They have been on plain water only for about 18 days now since I have given them anything besides a little bit of molasses about 8 days ago 1/2 tablespoon per gallon. Here is there final pictures. I think they turned out fairly well considering some of the errors I made. You will not see these ladies alive again.

P8050245
P8050243
P8050246
P8050247
P8050248
P8050250
P8050253
P8050257
S

StrikeitRich

Here we are at day 59 the girls have been kept in the dark without water for the last 36 hours. I have not watered them in nearing 4 days. They have been on plain water only for about 18 days now since I have given them anything besides a little bit of molasses about 8 days ago 1/2 tablespoon per gallon. Here is there final pictures. I think they turned out fairly well considering some of the errors I made. You will not see these ladies alive again.

GREAT GROW DANKZ!!!

+ REP

Happy Harvest,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Wait 10 days and re wiegh... lol

No idea that that formula even excists, with all the different variables between all the species of mary jane.

But a plant can be very high percentage water, so id say bout half or less? Just my educated guess on that. I've honestly never wieghed out the wet and the dry to compare the two.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Nice Dr. I love when a plan comes together.

Thanks Bro me too. I am very happy with how things turned out.

Wait 10 days and re wiegh... lol

No idea that that formula even excists, with all the different variables between all the species of mary jane.

But a plant can be very high percentage water, so id say bout half or less? Just my educated guess on that. I've honestly never wieghed out the wet and the dry to compare the two.

Peace,
S i R

Well I do know in 10 days I will know what I got for sure. I was just wondering what 3 elbows and 9 zips wet trimmed turned into. I suppose we will get some kinda formula from that. Let see how I did.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Chopped and Hung

Ok after many many hours of chopping and some trimming and hanging here is what they look like. I got my drying racks at Meijer for like 10 bucks each. I am using my grow room to do the initial drying in. Each rack is numbered from the plants and each rack has only one pheno on it. I also picked up a dozen new jars for around 10 bucks also. Thanks for stopping in to see how they turned out. Stay tuned for smoke reports in the near future.

P8050259
P8050260
Top Bottom