First Time Grower, What Do You Think The Yield Will Be.

• Thread starter Hoyunka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will these yield close to a pound?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More like half pound

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
H

Hoyunka

whazzup everyone,

Hoyunka here. I have 4 beautiful plants in week 4 of flower. Outdoor grow in sunny so-cal. Organic soil from teen. Now giving elite nutrients... here's a generic question... based on the attached photos, what do you think the yield will be when it's all said and done. 3 of them are dosido and 1 blue dream all in 3 gallon pots. haven't had any real issues at all except slight nute burn recently and a very small aphid issue right before flower.

First time grower what do you think the yield will be
First time grower what do you think the yield will be 2
First time grower what do you think the yield will be 3
First time grower what do you think the yield will be 4
H

Hoyunka

This is outdoor. Lol, Those lights haven't been used during the whole grow...they are just patio string lights... using nothing but the good ole sun!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

This is outdoor. Lol, Those lights haven't been used during the whole grow...they are just patio string lights... using nothing but the good ole sun!
depends on how many hours of direct sunlight. I'll take a wild guess and say 5 lb

H

Hoyunka

I would say it gets a solid 6 hrs direct sunlight another 5hrs indirect sunlight right now.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Lol there's no way to know for sure how many pounds you'll get. Guessing 5 lbs total. 6 hours of direct sunlight I would consider to be the bare minimum. If temperatures will allow I would give them full sun all day especially afternoon sun with lots of infrared.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Lol there's no way to know for sure how many pounds you'll get. Guessing 5 lbs total. 6 hours of direct sunlight I would consider to be the bare minimum. If temperatures will allow I would give them full sun all day especially afternoon sun with lots of infrared.
That would be over a pound per plant. Never gonna happen. That's something to shoot for when you have a big plant in a big hole.
Having said that, your plants look very nice but have a whole lot of bud packing left to do before you even think about yield, way early to harvest.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That's true I didn't think of that they don't have a very big root system in those small pots. But a pound-and-a-half is pretty low. I really think he'll do a lot better than that some of those colas are going to be huge

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I'd guess only 8-12 oozies. The plants are already budding so imho, the plants are unlikely to get much bigger but I don't grow outside or live in sunny so-cal so what do I know? The buds will get bigger no doubt. I am guessing 2-3 zips each.

Freshone

Freshone

Pots are small for outdoor so that's the limiting factor,more sun the better.Get yourself some Monterey bt spray for budworms so your ready for them too.Check plants canopy early am and late evening for any worms crawling on them,If you find any pick them off with a bamboo skewer and smash them,then spray the bt.If it's a good blue dream cut it has yield potential,dosis a little less but better smoke,good luck!

H

Hoyunka

Pots are small for outdoor so that's the limiting factor,more sun the better.Get yourself some Monterey bt spray for budworms so your ready for them too.Check plants canopy early am and late evening for any worms crawling on them,If you find any pick them off with a bamboo skewer and smash them,then spray the bt.If it's a good blue dream cut it has yield potential,dosis a little less but better smoke,good luck!
Right now the dosi is about 2 weeks ahead of the blue dream with WAY MORE buds than the BD. The BD is the one that had the aphid issue and used water dish soap spray with a thorough fresh water wash and did the trick. I didn't want to go any bigger with the pot size as this is my first grow and would prefer quality over quantity, however quantity would be nice too. What is better, BT spray or spinosad?

Freshone

Freshone

I try not to spray anything but the budworms can get bad on outdoor in socal,BT is my preference for them.

Monster762

Monster762

whazzup everyone,

Hoyunka here. I have 4 beautiful plants in week 4 of flower. Outdoor grow in sunny so-cal. Organic soil from teen. Now giving elite nutrients... here's a generic question... based on the attached photos, what do you think the yield will be when it's all said and done. 3 of them are dosido and 1 blue dream all in 3 gallon pots. haven't had any real issues at all except slight nute burn recently and a very small aphid issue right before flower.
Nice plants. Im on my first indoor grow so my guess isnt worth much. I have done some outdor but usually the buds ended up pretty light. I still say you get 6-8 oz each maybe more. Depends how long you have to go there and how much they swell. At least you got people throwing numbers i tried to get an estimate on my yield n noone would even guess. Nice long colas just gotta hope they fill out good for you.

Top Bottom