First Time Grower, What Do You Think The Yield Will Be.

• Thread starter Hoyunka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will these yield close to a pound?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More like half pound

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
CIRE408

CIRE408

Lol there's no way to know for sure how many pounds you'll get. Guessing 5 lbs total. 6 hours of direct sunlight I would consider to be the bare minimum. If temperatures will allow I would give them full sun all day especially afternoon sun with lots of infrared.
Are you guys serious? Don't mean to hijack but I've been afraid to ask that question about mine because of the about a pound answer. I'm a first time grower and have been wondering how much I'll yield. I'm outdoors in the Bay Area. Weather has been perfect this year. I get direct sunlight from about 800am to about 645-700pm. Maybe more. I'm in coco using all organic fertilizers. 9 plants total 6 in 7gl, 3 in 20gl smart pots. Shit is going awesome. I've been guessing about 1 1/2 lbs. But seeing you guys estimate this guys yield I have no idea what to expect. Care to take a guess. 9 different strains. Blueberry cheesecake,white buffalo,wedding cake,fire og,sky walker og,super sour diesel, cookie glue, Tangie, purple urkle. I can't wait to get up every morning to see them!!!
IMG 1736
IMG 1751
IMG 1754
IMG 1758
IMG 1631

H

Hoyunka

When did you start your grow? These look massive! Mine were all clones started in mid may. Your definitely gonna get a good amount. How long did they veg and how far along in flower are you?

Monster762

Monster762

Are you guys serious? Don't mean to hijack but I've been afraid to ask that question about mine because of the about a pound answer. I'm a first time grower and have been wondering how much I'll yield. I'm outdoors in the Bay Area. Weather has been perfect this year. I get direct sunlight from about 800am to about 645-700pm. Maybe more. I'm in coco using all organic fertilizers. 9 plants total 6 in 7gl, 3 in 20gl smart pots. Shit is going awesome. I've been guessing about 1 1/2 lbs. But seeing you guys estimate this guys yield I have no idea what to expect. Care to take a guess. 9 different strains. Blueberry cheesecake,white buffalo,wedding cake,fire og,sky walker og,super sour diesel, cookie glue, Tangie, purple urkle. I can't wait to get up every morning to see them!!!View attachment 734194View attachment 734195View attachment 734196View attachment 734197View attachment 734198
Id say youre going to be very happy if youre expecting 1-1/2 lb. pics hard to tell but you might get clise to a lb off each one of those plants. Always estimate low but 1-1/2 off 9 plants like that is way low number. You wont be dissapointed. I can say that for sure.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It's impossible to guess it all depends on genetics lighting feeding the size of the root ball. I've seen your grow in other pics if all you're hoping for is a pound and a half you're going to be very very pleased. Your grow looks great I can tell you did a lot of hard work. That's an amazing first grow.

CIRE408

CIRE408

View attachment 734211 View attachment 734211
Are you guys serious? Don't mean to hijack but I've been afraid to ask that question about mine because of the about a pound answer. I'm a first time grower and have been wondering how much I'll yield. I'm outdoors in the Bay Area. Weather has been perfect this year. I get direct sunlight from about 800am to about 645-700pm. Maybe more. I'm in coco using all organic fertilizers. 9 plants total 6 in 7gl, 3 in 20gl smart pots. Shit is going awesome. I've been guessing about 1 1/2 lbs. But seeing you guys estimate this guys yield I have no idea what to expect. Care to take a guess. 9 different strains. Blueberry cheesecake,white buffalo,wedding cake,fire og,sky walker og,super sour diesel, cookie glue, Tangie, purple urkle. I can't wait to get up every morning to see them!!!View attachment 734194View attachment 734195View attachment 734196View attachment 734197View attachment 734198
Here's one more.

When did you start your grow? These look massive! Mine were all clones started in mid may. Your definitely gonna get a good amount. How long did they veg and how far along in flower are you?

CIRE408

CIRE408

IMG 1760
They were clones started in mid to late May. Hard work and studying has gotten me to this point. Got most of my clones from harborside in Oakland. One of them started flowering in mid July the rest like towards the end of July. Wasn't expecting flowers that early. If you're in the Bay Area I highly recommend Oakland organics for all your growing needs. They steered me in the right direction along with this forum. We're almost there!!!

H

Hoyunka

Here we are going into week 7 of flower, I think I still have a couple more weeks. Trichomes are all still pretty clear... what do you all think now. These colas are just now starting to fill out nicely. Had a small, 3 little, caterpillar issue... used spinosad and haven't seen them since... they smell incredible...

IMG 0135
IMG 0141
IMG 0144
IMG 0145
IMG 0146
H

Hoyunka

I've been getting a lot of help from the local hydroponics store here. Admins, don't quite know if this is allowed, so you can delete this post if necessary, but videos about my story and why I have started to grow can be found on YouTube channel house of hydroponics... clean cannabis for cancer... check out the vids. "Cannabis Carl" is a bit of a kook, but has been extremely helpful and super caring. I couldn't have done this without him and of course THCfarmer.

CIRE408

CIRE408

IMG 2017
IMG 2025
IMG 1986
Definitely was off on my 1 1/2 pound guesstimate. Pulled 7 1/2 zips off just one!!! Looks like that should be about average for the ones in 7gl smart pots. Not sure about this one though.... I'm thinking about a pound maybe? Fire OG with some long ass colas!!!!

Madbud

Madbud

whazzup everyone,

Hoyunka here. I have 4 beautiful plants in week 4 of flower. Outdoor grow in sunny so-cal. Organic soil from teen. Now giving elite nutrients... here's a generic question... based on the attached photos, what do you think the yield will be when it's all said and done. 3 of them are dosido and 1 blue dream all in 3 gallon pots. haven't had any real issues at all except slight nute burn recently and a very small aphid issue right before flower.
Hi Hoyunka, unless you know exactly how to dry and cure you could end up with zero. I would start with one or two buds to run a test run. Too anxious or the wrong humidity and those beauties are compost. Cut at night and hang in the dark one day for each 10% humidity, when the twigs breaks not bends. Good luck with your 2 pounds.

H

Hoyunka

Hi Hoyunka, unless you know exactly how to dry and cure you could end up with zero. I would start with one or two buds to run a test run. Too anxious or the wrong humidity and those beauties are compost. Cut at night and hang in the dark one day for each 10% humidity, when the twigs breaks not bends. Good luck with your 2 pounds.

H

Hoyunka

When you say one day for each 10% humidity, is that humidity in the air? So cal is typically pretty dry but can be humid on overcast days... today is 54% and pretty much overcast all day. I also have boveda type humidity packs for my mason jars as well. They are 62%. Should I dry them in an air conditioned closet or outside storage closet? Fan or no fan? Thanks in advance for the help

Madbud

Madbud

When you say one day for each 10% humidity, is that humidity in the air? So cal is typically pretty dry but can be humid on overcast days... today is 54% and pretty much overcast all day. I also have boveda type humidity packs for my mason jars as well. They are 62%. Should I dry them in an air conditioned closet or outside storage closet? Fan or no fan? Thanks in advance for the help
This is why i suggest taking a dry run now with a few buds, to see which works better. And yes if the humidity is 50%, five days hanging and check the stem works for me, a tip i picked up hereon thcf.

Top Bottom