First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Speaking of recovering, i just watered my plants and within an hour they drooped like hell, going to assume this is normal, and that theyre drinking as they bounce back like 5 hours later. Since they bounce back every single time, does that mean im still good and i didnt actually over water the plant, and it was just drinking? trying to differentiate overwatering-droop and the plant just drinking-droop lol. Figured id post my question here because its really not thread worthy and i figured rolandomota is learning along with me lol.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Speaking of recovering, i just watered my plants and within an hour they drooped like hell, going to assume this is normal, and that theyre drinking as they bounce back like 5 hours later. Since they bounce back every single time, does that mean im still good and i didnt actually over water the plant, and it was just drinking? trying to differentiate overwatering-droop and the plant just drinking-droop lol. Figured id post my question here because its really not thread worthy and i figured rolandomota is learning along with me lol.
Nah bro good question. Let's see what the big dogs says. I don't think my plants drop after watering. I'll have to see next time I water since this tinge my plants looked like crack heads lmao

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I do have to say, thread related, rolando your plants are looking amazing now man, they are bouncing back, well!!
Yeah thanks bru they sing good but that one in the middle seen better days lmao. That's the one im keeping my eye on I may raise it tomorrow to be even with the other plants.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
i dont have a water thermometer so im always guessing temp, im wondering if im just shocking the roots, it happens no matter how much water, then the plants will bounce back and grow like hell 5 hours later. its pretty confusing lol. see if you get any droop like literally, 20 mins after watering.They could also be drinking, im having one hell of a time trying to differentiate this damn plants moods.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Mine, 20 minutes after watering. The pot was dead light, pure air, i watered to barely any run off, probably could have used more, but still shows signs of over water, and then 5 hours later, or even sooner, they bounce back. So definitely let me knw @Rolandomota if u get droop after watering. just trying to figure out if i did to much or if they are just drinking, they do this every water, so im assuming drinking as they do good afterwards? Idk lol, this is hard.
20191118 233827
20191118 233833
20191118 233933
20191118 233852

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

i dont have a water thermometer so im always guessing temp, im wondering if im just shocking the roots, it happens no matter how much water, then the plants will bounce back and grow like hell 5 hours later. its pretty confusing lol. see if you get any droop like literally, 20 mins after watering.They could also be drinking, im having one hell of a time trying to differentiate this damn plants moods.
Yeah next time I water I'll have to check it out.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Mine, 20 minutes after watering. The pot was dead light, pure air, i watered to barely any run off, probably could have used more, but still shows signs of over water, and then 5 hours later, or even sooner, they bounce back. So definitely let me knw @Rolandomota if u get droop after watering. just trying to figure out if i did to much or if they are just drinking, they do this every water, so im assuming drinking as they do good afterwards? Idk lol, this is hard.
View attachment 911797View attachment 911798View attachment 911799View attachment 911800

Dam that's clean run off. I do more run off then that. I also let my water sit for a day because of the chlorine in the water. I dont have anything to arreate the water so it sits.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Dam that's clean run off. I do more run off then that. I also let my water sit for a day because of the chlorine in the water. I dont have anything to arreate the water so it sits.

Yeah, i am well aware i need more run off. So anyone that views the questions and answers, i already know i need more run off, just sketched out to water till more run off if my plants already looking over watered with that amount you know?

basscaptain

basscaptain

is that a pic of your pot after you water???

after 8 days of not watering how much are you giving???

to me they look like they need More Water......

I think your pot is to dry and when your water hit the soil you get run off right a way... just my 2 cents

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

I think your pot is to dry and when your water hit the soil you get run off right a way... just my 2 cents
20191119_012735.jpg

Basscaptain,2 hours after water. then they bounce back 5 hours later. roughly. you think even with that droop, it needs more?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

I do get run off right away. Do you think if i watered, waited 10 mins, watered again, it would stop this droop?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
plus, the plant looked fine when i watered it, no droop, no wilt, nothing, i watered it because the pot was INSANE light, the first ike 4 inches of soil was dry, and then as a 3rd little back up, i used a moisture meter which said there was no moisture in the soil whatsoever.

basscaptain

basscaptain

soil in the one that's tall, looks good/wet on top but I still would hit it again........

soil in that pot next to it need some water to me ... again I'm not there but that looks dry and it's only a side of the pot

basscaptain

basscaptain

I do get run off right away. Do you think if i watered, waited 10 mins, watered again, it would stop this droop?
yes I think your water hits and runs it takes a few to start soaking in...?? then you need More water.........

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
yes I think your water hits and runs it takes a few to start soaking i...?? then you need More water.........

okay got you, willl try that, and get a little more run off than what i did, and see if it fixes my issue

basscaptain

basscaptain

my 2 cents cause I have watch you guys.. But I'm new to indoors........ But have grown outdoors a long time..... But I don't think you have ever got the run off these guys are talking about...I think your pots stay to dry....... if water and the min the water hit the dirt and runs off that Dirt is to DRY all Ready...........................................

I don't do the run off thing either though......

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Okay basscaptain, heres a fuckin brain buster for you, i just popped back in the tent one more time, before bed, just to see her, see whats up. Fucking healthy/healthier!? this is about 3 hours after water. 1 hour later from that pic above. This is why i assume shes just drinking????

But, im taking your 2cents in for sure bass, not ignoring you, next time, im going to try and do more runoff, see if i can better the habit. i got you.

20191119 022915
Top Bottom