First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ive heard watering to run off every other water is an option? But, who knows how experienced that grower was.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
2 hrs after water ------------------------------------------------------------>>3 hrs
20191119 012735
20191119 022915

see how after3 shes happy again? was she just takin a sipp???

basscaptain

basscaptain

Okay basscaptain, heres a fuckin brain buster for you, i just popped back in the tent one more time, before bed, just to see her, see whats up. Fucking healthy/healthier!? this is about 3 hours after water. 1 hour later from that pic above. This is why i assume shes just drinking????

But, im taking your 2cents in for sure bass, not ignoring you, next time, im going to try and do more runoff, see if i can better the habit. i got you.
that looks good see if it was me I would give her a cup/a little more water now........ that plant should look like that in the morning/allday......

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
that looks good see if it was me I would give her a cup/a little more water now........ that plant should look like that in the morning/allday......
Okay cool! I figured the same honestly, to get the inside nice and moist. i feel like alot ran out of the sides.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I haven't gone out to my tents yet this is just a picture obviously from a Wi-Fi camera lights came on an hour ago 50 minutes ago but in the picture you you could see the leaves standing up your leave should be looking like this all the time bro

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Mine only droop for the first 3 hours after every water roughly, thats what im trying to figure out. I think if i do what you said with the watering that may help, ima try it and ill see results from there.

basscaptain

basscaptain

thats why I was telling you before to get your stuff wet,,, then add a cup or 2 of water every few days don't let it dry out so far.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Mine only droop for the first 3 hours after every water roughly, thats what im trying to figure out. I think if i do what you said with the watering that may help, ima try it and ill see results from there.
your doing better and your close to what works for you... I just think they need a little more..... Not gals just a little more....

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
thats why I was telling you before to get your stuff wet,,, then add a cup or 2 of water every few days don't let it dry out so far.....
Got you! im going to put one of my security cameras in the tent, and do a timelapse, and post it so everyone can see whats going on. But i got you bass, lemme try that and ill see results.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have a 32oz cup in there my plants get that everyday..........

Hold on I'm going out

basscaptain

basscaptain

Every day they get a cup..... on the 2 gal they get half...

I watered last night

See dirt

They will get watered tonight or in the am

Moshmen

Moshmen

Speaking of recovering, i just watered my plants and within an hour they drooped like hell, going to assume this is normal, and that theyre drinking as they bounce back like 5 hours later. Since they bounce back every single time, does that mean im still good and i didnt actually over water the plant, and it was just drinking? trying to differentiate overwatering-droop and the plant just drinking-droop lol. Figured id post my question here because its really not thread worthy and i figured rolandomota is learning along with me lol.
Most drop a little after water get are gulping and becoming heavy as long as they are flaring back out you are doin good !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah, i am well aware i need more run off. So anyone that views the questions and answers, i already know i need more run off, just sketched out to water till more run off if my plants already looking over watered with that amount you know?

Newbie here but I’m playin with the water thing ! My plants seem to react differently some droop for a minute and some don’t I think there are many variables that contribute . In the end as long as you are dechlorinating and at room temp you should be good ! Don’t sweat the ltit things . My biggest problem is overthinking!

Moshmen

Moshmen

my 2 cents cause I have watch you guys.. But I'm new to indoors........ But have grown outdoors a long time..... But I don't think you have ever got the run off these guys are talking about...I think your pots stay to dry....... if water and the min the water hit the dirt and runs off that Dirt is to DRY all Ready...........................................

I don't do the run off thing either though......
Me either the only reason I run off is to check for salts and extra nutes are

basscaptain

basscaptain

Me either the only reason I run off is to check for salts and extra nutes are
I'm not doing all that at all right now...... I run by the seat of my pants:) all that stuff does is screw my head up....

That's why I said everyone does it diff he is getting in his grove just like you......
your stuff looks good sir......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@CosmoGrows Your plant has indica leaning traits like compact bushy growth with big fan leaves. When you water your changing the root pressure and transpiration rates so those big leaves can get heavy until the plant balances it all back out. You can get a cheap pet store thermometer for about $5 just to check the water temp. I'm not gonna say its needed by any means but doesn't hurt

Top Bottom