First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

The fox farm trio requires mixing the bottles to directions. Well with that stuff i would start at maybe 15% of directions.

The bottles individually are not complete. But can work very well together.

I ended up giving mine away and went back to a 1 part for simplicity.
I also have another question for you bud. Sorry I always have questions but my tallest plant is around 13 to 14 inches. The highet of my tent is 5ft. I was thinking once they are 2 feet tall flipping them to flower what you think?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I also have another question for you bud. Sorry I always have questions but my tallest plant is around 13 to 14 inches. The highet of my tent is 5ft. I was thinking once they are 2 feet tall flipping them to flower what you think?

I keep my plants to 30” tall by bending regardless. But a 2 foot veg plant can become up to 6 feet of plant. Likely 4.

The effective depth into your plants with your wattage is 18-24 inches down through the canopy I bet. Grow and train so the flowers remain in the sweet spot is the advice i follow.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I keep my plants to 30” tall by bending regardless. But a 2 foot veg plant can become up to 6 feet of plant. Likely 4.

The effective depth into your plants with your wattage is 18-24 inches down through the canopy I bet. Grow and train so the flowers remain in the sweet spot is the advice i follow.
10 4 bro that's why your the man

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lmao I meant to say what do you use bud. Lmao like for nutes if you use any my bad for confusion.

Lol. Thought you meant which bottle for a minute.

I use pure blend pro grow only. Its natural based but processed for plant uptake and solubility unlike full organic feeds. Made of worm castings and feather meal and seaweed and shit. Has a 3-2-4 npk ratio. Real good for full cycle use in my opinion. Have to back off pretty good at the end.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Lol. Thought you meant which bottle for a minute.

I use pure blend pro grow only. Its natural based but processed for plant uptake and solubility unlike full organic feeds. Made of worm castings and feather meal and seaweed and shit. Has a 3-2-4 npk ratio. Real good for full cycle use in my opinion. Have to back off pretty good at the end.
Will shit guess I know what I'm using for next grow thanks for the info guess I need to start looking that stuff up.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

You watered those already?
What my plants? Only when I repotted on the 16th the top is some what dry and pots are lil light and under feeling dry but not super dry like I want them. A wise man once told me that let them dry out good that way the roots go looking for mlm moister that's how you get good roots. But no have not watred since that say I figure ima day or two away from watering that's when I'll feed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What my plants? Only when I repotted on the 16th the top is some what dry and pots are lil light and under feeling dry but not super dry like I want them. A wise man once told me that let them dry out good that way the roots go looking for mlm moister that's how you get good roots. But no have not watred since that say I figure ima day or two away from watering that's when I'll feed.

Sorry man. Got sidetracked here.

Cool. I was just wondering if they were still recovering or watered again.

For me. On that last dry but not quite dry enough day. They start to look the best.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Sorry man. Got sidetracked here.

Cool. I was just wondering if they were still recovering or watered again.

For me. On that last dry but not quite dry enough day. They start to look the best.
10 4 bud. So I'm thinking about topping some of they growth. Here is a video. To kinda show where I think I could do it. I was also told that that same area would make for good clones I might cut one or two and tey the whole clone thing while I wait for the sex to show. Still gor enough panda stuff to make another small tent and the other lights. So for being all over the place when I respond.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Obviously strain dependent. Every plant will be different, but whats your estimated average guess of how much they stretch going into flower? Example, my blue cheese says it should be about 5 foot? i believe? so what, veg it till about 2 feet? 3 feet? to end up at about 5?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
About 37 seconds in, that spot you show,as far as my beginner knowledge (wait for more experience) I only top the actual top of the plant, those are side branches, you have the right idea, but the top of the plant.

i think the side branches are toppable too, but im not sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom