First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Dont forget they can get 2 to 3 times as wide too.
Yeah dam I hope not I mean I can make my tent taller so I'm about to order this what do you guys think I'm torn between 4 or 6 I like 4 for the pricem

Screenshot 20191119 231455 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20191119 231515 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20191119 231529 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20191119 231442 Amazon Shopping
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well it's a budget filer. I'm not going to say it won't work but I can't say it will be 100% effective. Maybe someone with experience with them can say. It will definitely be better than nothing.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Well it's a budget filer. I'm not going to say it won't work but I can't say it will be 100% effective. Maybe someone with experience with them can say. It will definitely be better than nothing.
Do you know of a better filter I can buy I'm all for options. That fan has gotten great reviews. But I'm open to ideas.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I have that exact fan. It’s awesome, smooth running and actually quiet. I’ve used that carbon filter. I always have a back up filter on hand because they last about 6 month if you run then non stop. Amazon doesn’t have the best filter options but they do work.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I have that exact fan. It’s awesome, smooth running and actually quiet. I’ve used that carbon filter. I always have a back up filter on hand because they last about 6 month if you run then non stop. Amazon doesn’t have the best filter options but they do work.
Ok let me ask you this cause I'm kinda stupid lmao. I have seen reviews ok and they say you can set it at a temp you want and humidity right. So here is the question I need it so my place dont smell like weed. But of it can be set to hit a certain temp and humidity does that mean it shuts off when it reaches that??? If so then my place is gonna start to smell like weed lmfao. I probably sound like a dumb ass but that's a honest question.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Ok so for my first go this is a ok package. The 4 in setup.

Seraphine

Seraphine

My bad, I have this one, the $119 with speed control.

I Read the info on the ac Infinity with temp and humidity control and the fan will speed up and slow down to keep the temperature it was set at. It also looks like it can shut off depending on what temp you set. You’d be better off with the $119 fan with just the speed control.

46C93D56 53EF 40A7 B9BC 85E85D73F90F
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok what brand do you use?

I use hyper fans and hydrofarm green inline fans with active air speed controllers. Hyper has built in controller.

And phresh filters.

Im not knocking the other brands. Just dont know about them.

My phresh filter is 4” x 16” and 400cfm and has completely hidden the smell of up to 8 flowering plants and 2 in tje drying closet inside the flower room for a year and a half and still works. Although i replace them at that point.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I
I use hyper fans and hydrofarm green inline fans with active air speed controllers. Hyper has built in controller.

And phresh filters.

Im not knocking the other brands. Just dont know about them.

My phresh filter is 4” x 16” and 400cfm and has completely hidden the smell of up to 8 flowering plants and 2 in tje drying closet inside the flower room for a year and a half and still works. Although i replace them at that point.
See yeah this is just anote6thing I dont k ow about lmao. But like everything else I'll learn.

Top Bottom