CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You guys think the is ok for now?

oh fuck yeah 🔥 🔥
This grow is getting fire now.

@Rolandomota

Screenshot 20191117 160630

Yes, when it hits desired temperature that you set it on, on the automatic MODE, it does turn off or on or whatever you need it to do at the moment. Its like a smart fan.
20191115 133740

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Ft. MiMedGrower Lololol 😅 ⬆⬆ ⬆⬆
Its nice, because if youre on THCFarmer, on your laptop, chillen and you just want to check your temps,its right there, no going into your tent.
But, its accuracy? i do question. Ive had trouble dialing the hygrometer, which means the fan turns on and off at undesired times. so i just run mine 24/7 to control smell anyways.
20191115 000342

Its nice, because you can see it easy in the dark. I wake up in the middle of the night,sometimes wanting a drink or something, and its dark, but BAM, i can see my temps. Once again, the accuracy? its within a couple, but that says 75, and at the time i was running about 73.2, so its fairly accurate, but, if youre like me and youre OCD OCD OCD OCD about temp and humidity, then this might bother you.

img_20191117_005540823-jpg.911186

Dope fan though, i like it, it seems reliable, its quite, i can sleep with it. i would recommend it bro, but i dont have experience with other brands either.

As for carbon filter, i use a cheapo vivosun and i go thru them like every week. LMAOOOOOO.
So as seraphine said above, thanks for the recommendations guys.

Seraphine

Seraphine

oh fuck yeah 🔥 🔥

@Rolandomota

View attachment 912489

Yes, when it hits desired temperature that you set it on, on the automatic MODE, it does turn off or on or whatever you need it to do at the moment. Its like a smart fan.
View attachment 912491
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Ft. MiMedGrower Lololol 😅 ⬆⬆ ⬆⬆
Its nice, because if youre on THCFarmer, on your laptop, chillen and you just want to check your temps,its right there, no going into your tent.
But, its accuracy? i do question. Ive had trouble dialing the hygrometer, which means the fan turns on and off at undesired times. so i just run mine 24/7 to control smell anyways.
View attachment 912492

Its nice, because you can see it easy in the dark. I wake up in the middle of the night,sometimes wanting a drink or something, and its dark, but BAM, i can see my temps. Once again, the accuracy? its within a couple, but that says 75, and at the time i was running about 73.2, so its fairly accurate, but, if youre like me and youre OCD OCD OCD OCD about temp and humidity, then this might bother you.

Dope fan though, i like it, it seems reliable, its quite, i can sleep with it. i would recommend it bro, but i dont have experience with other brands either.

As for carbon filter, i use a cheapo vivosun and i go thru them like every week. LMAOOOOOO.
Yeah that vivosun filter leaves a lot to be desired but I couldn’t find a better option so I just kept one on back up just in case my current suddenly stopped working. That has happened before and I had a smelly house for a few days. Luckily I don’t get a lot of guests, lol. I guess it’s good practice to always have a back up on hand if you’re growing inconspicuously.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah that vivosun filter leaves a lot to be desired but I couldn’t find a better option so I just kept one on back up just in case my current suddenly stopped working. That has happened before and I had a smelly house for a few days. Luckily I don’t get a lot of guests, lol. I guess it’s good practice to always have a back up on hand if you’re growing inconspicuously.

One thing that extends carbon filter life is to bang and shake the filter from time to time to break up the carbon some and expose more surface area and restore airflow.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Well if it's not one thing its another my tent was getting really high in humidity last night along with them so I highered the fan speed on the bigger fam over the light and well dam here are the pics. Hope they will bounce back. If I had not spent the amount I have already I wound have gave these plants away how I have not killed them yet I have no idea but god dam sad to wake up to this.

20191121 074155
20191121 074150
20191121 074145
20191121 074143
20191121 074139
20191121 074137
20191121 074135
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

oh fuck yeah 🔥 🔥

@Rolandomota

View attachment 912489

View attachment 912491
View attachment 912492

Sensor placement is key. That may be the difference your seeing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well if it's not one thing its another my tent was getting really high in humidity last night along with them so I highered the fan speed on the bigger fam over the light and well dam here are the pics. Hope they will bounce back. If I had not spent the amount I have already I wound have gave these plants away how I have not killed them yet I have no idea but god dam sad to wake up to this.
Just gonna point the more we change things the more we can mess en up 😜. If you have the ability to open the tent a bit I would say it's a better option than wind burn. Also not a good idea to have direct airflow on plants although if it ocillatiing you can get away with more.

That fan filter is really going to help you maintain a better humidity.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Just gonna point the more we change things the more we can mess en up 😜. If you have the ability to open the tent a bit I would say it's a better option than wind burn. Also not a good idea to have direct airflow on plants although if it ocillatiing you can get away with more.

That fan filter is really going to help you maintain a better humidity.
Nah the fan hits the top of the lights the heat sinks. More then on the plants but I think when I moved it to 2nd setting the air was to great and probably did start hitting the top that's why my plants look like tweakers. I'll tell you what they go be some good smoke they getting strong as fuck with all these challenges ha ha ha but on a serious note I hope they dont die. Like fr fr

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looking at the pics its probably more the humidity and some light burn. There may have been some condensate or moisture on the leaves. And nutrient uptake will be slowed way down. They will be fine

HighestCut

HighestCut

Hey @Rolandomota ! I’m about to start my first grow too. I went with a 6” fan & filter. Have it set up and ran it, but no plants yet. Quality seems good! I went with the cheaper fan option (6” vivosun fan) instead of the ac infinity. It pulls very strong through the filter, don’t suspect I’ll have and issues. Went with the cheap fan first to give it a shot, if it didn’t work well my plan was to put it on the inflow side and get the ac infinity to suck the dirty air out.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Hey @Rolandomota ! I’m about to start my first grow too. I went with a 6” fan & filter. Have it set up and ran it, but no plants yet. Quality seems good! I went with the cheaper fan option (6” vivosun fan) instead of the ac infinity. It pulls very strong through the filter, don’t suspect I’ll have and issues. Went with the cheap fan first to give it a shot, if it didn’t work well my plan was to put it on the inflow side and get the ac infinity to suck the dirty air out.

View attachment 912772
Not bad I'll probably get a ok one for sucking in air and maybe have the tent closed 100 percent. Thanks for the info.

Seraphine

Seraphine

When was the last time they were fed or watered? Possibly pH is off because is looks like magnesium deficiency is starting. Also look like they need watered but it’s hard to say without more info from you.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

When was the last time they were fed or watered? Possibly pH is off because is looks like magnesium deficiency is starting. Also look like they need watered but it’s hard to say without more info from you.
They got water 5 days ago. That's also when I moved them to 2 gal pots. They have not good food for 12 days now. But have recieved 2 watering during that time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

High humidity bro it affects nutrient uptake. They could probably use a light feed but be cautious once you get that humidity in check they are gonna start drinking and pulling more nutes from the soil

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think they are just still overwatered. You sure the pots were really dry in 5 days? Mine never are in 1 gallons after transplant.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I think they are just still overwatered. You sure the pots were really dry in 5 days? Mine never are in 1 gallons after transplant.
Yeah I feel how heavy they are after water then how super light they get almost like a Feather

Top Bottom