First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Stay the course they are recovering nicely. It's previous issues imo
No yeah I'm sure it is I think they doing really great for where they where when I started. I think they good size also. And I like seeing all the new growth. The area around the nodes shows great growth. I might start doing some lst soon.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Ok so here is a pic of one of my plants that I took earlier. And just got home a lil bit ago and noticed this on the plant. Below is a before and after. Let me know what you guys think.

Screenshot 20191102 213344 Gallery
20191102 212730
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Could be remnants of the mag deficiency. Dont over analize every mark and leaf lest you go mad.

Watch new growth for health and keep an eye on marks to see if they spread. Growing isnt a play by play sport. Its more like sightseeing and leave the exhibit be.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Could be remnants of the mag deficiency. Dont over analize every mark and leaf lest you go mad.

Watch new growth for health and keep an eye on marks to see if they spread. Growing isnt a play by play sport. Its more like sightseeing and leave the exhibit be.
This is very solid advice... New growth is always the key. OP Old damage will not repair itself and will look worse over time. As @MIMedGrower states new growth is your ticket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom