First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Ok today was day 2 of the new light cycle and I think that is helping. I can see growth in the leaves and stretching of the plant. I also lifted my lights abit so the plants can stretch to reach the light. Here are pics of them today. Also my bad if I post to may pics. I try to get good angles that way you guys might see something that I dont. And I might be able to catch it early. Thanks again to everyone that takes time to answer questions and gives input. This is a great group and the only one I've joined.

20191031 180834
20191031 180553
20191031 180556
20191031 180612
20191031 180617
20191031 180620
20191031 180629
20191031 180632
20191031 180644
20191031 180651
20191031 180654
20191031 180702
20191031 180657
20191031 180702
20191031 180705
20191031 180713
20191031 180716
20191031 180719
20191031 180722
20191031 180725
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok today was day 2 of the new light cycle and I think that is helping. I can see growth in the leaves and stretching of the plant. I also lifted my lights abit so the plants can stretch to reach the light. Here are pics of them today. Also my bad if I post to may pics. I try to get good angles that way you guys might see something that I dont. And I might be able to catch it early. Thanks again to everyone that takes time to answer questions and gives input. This is a great group and the only one I've joined.
Looking good man.... Never to many pics of plants... That's like telling a woman your sending me to many nudes

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Looking good man.... Never to many pics of plants... That's like telling a woman your sending me to many nudes
Ha ha ha well I just wanted to put that out their. For me as a first time grower this is cool shit. But some of you guys have been growing for some time and have real nice pics from start to finish. And bad ass buds. I'm just trying to get their. Think I'm on the right path.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ha ha ha well I just wanted to put that out their. For me as a first time grower this is cool shit. But some of you guys have been growing for some time and have real nice pics from start to finish. And bad ass buds. I'm just trying to get their. Think I'm on the right path.
Well if your like most of us here it's the start to a life long passion and love affair. Plenty of time and the first one is a learning experience if ya make to harvest and get some smoke you done well. You sound like your a capable and motivated person I have no doubt you will do better than that.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Yeah I differently have the want and will. I also know how to pay attention when someone that's been their tells me what to do or gives me advice. But I can say this next harvest will be the bomb. I'll get good seeds and have some knowledge.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants look a lot better than I would have thought they would, based on the 1st post in this thread, but they are doing well! At this point, I would recommend upgrading the lights considerably as they are good for now, but as the plants grow and develop a canopy, the light won't be strong enough to reach below the canopy, giving you a smaller yield than you would wish. Without the extra light, the existing light will support them but they will begin to stretch, needing a more intense light if they can find it.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Your plants look a lot better than I would have thought they would, based on the 1st post in this thread, but they are doing well! At this point, I would recommend upgrading the lights considerably as they are good for now, but as the plants grow and develop a canopy, the light won't be strong enough to reach below the canopy, giving you a smaller yield than you would wish. Without the extra light, the existing light will support them but they will begin to stretch, needing a more intense light if they can find it.
Lmao well thanks and yeah the have came a long way. But yeah most definitely going to get better lights. Imma get 2 of these. Maybe 1 but I've been told that's not gonna be enough. So I guess I won't be cheap and get 2 lol.

Screenshot 20191023 184420 Firefox
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok yeah I know I need to water them. If I understand correctly i feed then water then feed right?. Also I'm using the fox farm ocean stuff so is it ok to still feed? I mean I did it and am happy with what I see.

No they should have plenty of nutes left. If anything they are working out their issues and now eating again. Look plenty green. Water when pot is very light to a little runoff just to help the roots.

When you see lower leaves yellowing or striping. Or the edges yellowing Or white tips on new growth. Then start feeding at 15-25% strength according to directions. Work up feed strength gradually. If you see leaf stress. Water only the next time. If it continues leach pot with some fresh water to runoff and then feed also to runoff a milder dose. If you see tips burning also step back on fertilizer strength a bit.

Hope that made sense. Your plants look like they are about to explode with growth.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

No they should have plenty of nutes left. If anything they are working out their issues and now eating again. Look plenty green. Water when pot is very light to a little runoff just to help the roots.

When you see lower leaves yellowing or striping. Or the edges yellowing Or white tips on new growth. Then start feeding at 15-25% strength according to directions. Work up feed strength gradually. If you see leaf stress. Water only the next time. If it continues leach pot with some fresh water to runoff and then feed also to runoff a milder dose. If you see tips burning also step back on fertilizer strength a bit.

Hope that made sense. Your plants look like they are about to explode with growth.
10 4 thanks for the explanation

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is a good example of why you don't give advice while drinking

Top Bottom