First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Nice pic :-)

I didnt realize you didnt have an inline fan exhausting out the top.

If what you are doing works work it for sure. But the leaves look a bit stressed and i would adjust the air flow til i saw improvement and raising that light a couple inches to cover better will still work good. Its not power. Its footprint.
10 4 I'll do that tomorrow I'm in bed already. But I get what you mean thanks for the info. Yeah I need a fan on top I'm sure but buying things lil bit at a time im a poor Mexican. You think the fan set up is wrong also.?

20191115 002015
20191115 002013
20191115 002010
20191115 002006
B

Burned Haze

Just keep good airflow ( like aqua suggested ) and your game and follow vpd if you can, if it’s lower cause if your region ( Generalize your allowance and make sure your in the ranges & you should be fine, google vpd if you don’t know what that is )

+
Once in flower ( tip)
Deleaf/defoliant is key (proper timing) : first day of flower : remove the bottom part of the plant “ google lollipoping plants ) or right before it, 2nd : 10-15th day of flower, 3rd deleaf : 21-25th day remove any fan leaf that is covering a bud site( just put your hand over your canopy and find those worthy energy leafs instead of removing all ( they are energy sources ), 4th is optional and that’s 4-6th week remove big leafs so your buds will get the source ( your not growing leafs ) deleaf all big fan leafs that cover and recheck the bottom for “ waste /pop corn” and remove it before it can waste anymore of your energy ( so many people let crap nodes take all the energy but even look at veggie farmers)

Heres a link for the “ loolpopping “

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just keep good airflow ( like aqua suggested ) and your game and follow vpd if you can, if it’s lower cause if your region ( Generalize your allowance and make sure your in the ranges & you should be fine, google vpd if you don’t know what that is )

+
Once in flower ( tip)
Deleaf/defoliant is key (proper timing) : first day of flower : remove the bottom part of the plant “ google lollipoping plants ) or right before it, 2nd : 10-15th day of flower, 3rd deleaf : 21-25th day remove any fan leaf that is covering a bud site( just put your hand over your canopy and find those worthy energy leafs instead of removing all ( they are energy sources ), 4th is optional and that’s 4-6th week remove big leafs so your buds will get the source ( your not growing leafs ) deleaf all big fan leafs that cover and recheck the bottom for “ waste /pop corn” and remove it before it can waste anymore of your energy ( so many people let crap nodes take all the energy but even look at veggie farmers)

Why complicate this with advanced techniques?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

10 4 I'll do that tomorrow I'm in bed already. But I get what you mean thanks for the info. Yeah I need a fan on top I'm sure but buying things lil bit at a time im a poor Mexican. You think the fan set up is wrong also.?

No if it works and the plants are happy its fine. Maybe add a little fan to circulate the air around the tent too if you can get one.

basscaptain

basscaptain

???? you have never grown outgoors even???? Your rocking it ..... keep it simple cause it's working for you........ Looks like your in good hands here with MIM & AM

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

+
Once in flower ( tip)

Just did a VPD thread so i will post it here.

dont know why but copy/paste links on the site seem to be broken?

Last edited:
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

+
Once in flower ( tip)

To advanced for me lol jk jk probably is.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Heres that VPD link for some reason bit works to copy paste on my phone but not PC.

Keep the lights higher the plants will need to adjust. You still have light meter? Like 15k then increase 3-5k a day to catch back up and get up to about 35-40k. Keeping humidity up will help em. It's a transpiration thing but they will be fine after adjusting. That light is far more intense that what ya had

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Heres that VPD link for some reason bit works to copy paste on my phone but not PC.

Keep the lights higher the plants will need to adjust. You still have light meter? Like 15k then increase 3-5k a day to catch back up and get up to about 35-40k. Keeping humidity up will help em. It's a transpiration thing but they will be fine after adjusting. That light is far more intense that what ya had
I dont have a light meter not sure what that is. I have a temp and humidity monitor. Humidity is at 52 and temp is at 73 right now and I have the fan on I their.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I dont have a light meter not sure what that is. I have a temp and humidity monitor. Humidity is at 52 and temp is at 73 right now and I have the fan on I their.
Ahhh ok if you have an Android there is a free app called "light meter" by "my mobile tools dev" it's not best practice but better than nothing. Hold the phone screen up at the top of the plants and set the light height so you get a reading of 15000. Then drop the light each day to increase about 3-5k untill you hit about 35-40k.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Ahhh ok if you have an Android there is a free app called "light meter" by "my mobile tools dev" it's not best practice but better than nothing. Hold the phone screen up at the top of the plants and set the light height so you get a reading of 15000. Then drop the light each day to increase about 3-5k untill you hit about 35-40k.
Oh ok I got you. I'll have to do that when i get back home after work. Yeah these new light are different. Bright as fuck but most definitely different. Thanks again. So you think I did bad by putting closer and moving volts and brightness up????

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh ok I got you. I'll have to do that when i get back home after work. Yeah these new light are different. Bright as fuck but most definitely different. Thanks again. So you think I did bad by putting closer and moving volts and brightness up????
Yup you cooking those babies man. Drop it to 30k see how they do. Lmao even fully mature plants with CO2 of 1500 ppm would be screaming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom