First time indoor grow

• Thread starter SyLane0988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SyLane0988

SyLane0988

What are you doing to keep your humidity in range? I'm in a basement and I struggle to get it above 45%, at any point in her life cycle. Thanks for sharing btw I was able gather good knowledge from your last grow.
Thank you! And I’m glad you were able to get some info from my first one! I was very new so hopefully you run into less issues haha. My average humidity in my climate is like 35% so I had to get a humidifier and I have it set at 70%. It connects to my phone and has an app so I’m able to see the humidity range to where I want at all times and can adjust it from phone is needed. That alone has saved me so much already this grow. I didn’t do anything for the humidity the first half of my first grow (thinking it wasn’t a big deal) and it really hurt my plant in the long run.

Jayzo

Jayzo

Thank you! And I’m glad you were able to get some info from my first one! I was very new so hopefully you run into less issues haha. My average humidity in my climate is like 35% so I had to get a humidifier and I have it set at 70%. It connects to my phone and has an app so I’m able to see the humidity range to where I want at all times and can adjust it from phone is needed. That alone has saved me so much already this grow. I didn’t do anything for the humidity the first half of my first grow (thinking it wasn’t a big deal) and it really hurt my plant in the long run.
Where can I search that humidifier at? I bought a 30 dollar one at Walmart. But night time is where I really struggle with humidity.

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

Where can I search that humidifier at? I bought a 30 dollar one at Walmart. But night time is where I really struggle with humidity.
I bought mine off of Amazon. The one I have is the “LEVOIT” smart WiFi 6L smart top fill cool mist humidifier.
85263F28 8A1C 44C1 86B0 7B764152C72F

Madmax

Madmax

Tropism is my fav way of growing outdoors...it makes the stem grow faster in my experience ..the auxins move away from the light to the dark side which cause stem cells to elongate.its a great way of getting more bud sites controlling height and even canopy..wish i had a huge mofo room lol id lst one for months and see how big a moster i could get...

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

Moved her into her new/final home!

-Grow tent: VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
-Air filtration kit: VIVOSUN 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan
-Updated humidifier: Levoit 4L Smart WiFi Cool Mist Humidifier

Started nutrients at 1/4 dose beginning of week 3. Will be doing 1/2 strength week 4 until I switch to Tiger Bloom during flowering. Nutrients every other watering.

Been readjusting the LST everyday for optimal growth during vegetative stage.

3 weeks old tomorrow! (12/27)
3CB27837 25C3 4B69 B8BE 0F2E61AB9216
1F182CE9 4EA1 4BB6 8E49 3FAAE07A69D4

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Moved her into her new/final home!

-Grow tent: VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
-Air filtration kit: VIVOSUN 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan
-Updated humidifier: Levoit 4L Smart WiFi Cool Mist Humidifier

Started nutrients at 1/4 dose beginning of week 3. Will be doing 1/2 strength week 4 until I switch to Tiger Bloom during flowering. Nutrients every other watering.

Been readjusting the LST everyday for optimal growth during vegetative stage.

3 weeks old tomorrow! (12/27)
View attachment 1072063View attachment 1072064
She's going to love that setup.

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

She’s 22 days old as of today. Been adjusting the LST (low stress training) each morning. It’s definitely a process and I’m sure I’ll be more confident by my 3rd of 4th grow. But so far I’m still really enjoying the growing process of these auto-flower seeds compared to the photoperiod seed I used for my first grow. She was just watered so she’s wet in the picture haha.

Start of week 4:
Temp:
68-75 (struggling to keep temp closer to 68 but still working on it)
Humidity: 45%
Water: 0.5L every other day, switching between plain ph’d water and nutrient water every other watering
9A046D3B 8263 4FB6 BECD FB0CE3C0EAA3

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

Day 24!

After doing a lot of research and reading others grow journals about this strain, it seems like a beast to grow and has a longer flowering period than most autoflowers. I’m hoping my seed/plant doesn’t give me as much trouble as others have had and is on the shorter end of the flowering timing. But I also noticed most of them had issues due to growing that specific strain in a much smaller area, where as my grow tent has plenty of space for even a second plant so hopefully the rest of this grow continues to go smoothly 👌🏻
4BA13172 551C 4872 9285 B500327AB6C8
72FD870D 96EE 47C7 B678 D6A8E3DFEE2F

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Day 24!

After doing a lot of research and reading others grow journals about this strain, it seems like a beast to grow and has a longer flowering period than most autoflowers. I’m hoping my seed/plant doesn’t give me as much trouble as others have had and is on the shorter end of the flowering timing. But I also noticed most of them had issues due to growing that specific strain in a much smaller area, where as my grow tent has plenty of space for even a second plant so hopefully the rest of this grow continues to go smoothly 👌🏻View attachment 1073418View attachment 1073419
Looking good I would top it now if your going to. My preference I top em young n small usually the 3rd or 4th node.

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

Looking good I would top it now if your going to. My preference I top em young n small usually the 3rd or 4th node.
Oh ok! I was scared to because everything I was reading was saying not to top auto flowers because they may not recover well 😬

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Day 24!

After doing a lot of research and reading others grow journals about this strain, it seems like a beast to grow and has a longer flowering period than most autoflowers. I’m hoping my seed/plant doesn’t give me as much trouble as others have had and is on the shorter end of the flowering timing. But I also noticed most of them had issues due to growing that specific strain in a much smaller area, where as my grow tent has plenty of space for even a second plant so hopefully the rest of this grow continues to go smoothly 👌🏻View attachment 1073418View attachment 1073419
You have got this 👍

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh ok! I was scared to because everything I was reading was saying not to top auto flowers because they may not recover well 😬
I would not top an autoflower in general. Not saying it can't work ever, but with autos you are on a timer and imo the point of an auto is it's small and easy re: light timing. And quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom