First Time Indoor Grower! Need Some Help

• Thread starter MalaAjda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Heey!
I'm in a little bit off strugle and I was just wondering if any one culd tell me is this male or female.
I think it's male but I'm totaly new at this so I thouth that I wuld ask you ppl for youre opinion :)
Soo what is this?
Are all of them male?

First time indoor grower need some help
First time indoor grower need some help 2
First time indoor grower need some help 3
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

The first picture is of a male.. The second and third picture I can't see clearly..
Peace

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Heey ppl :)
Soo I'm a first tume indoor grower and I'm strugiling to identify the sex off my plants.
I hade 9 plants and today I got rid of 3 male plants...
Now I can tell what this are...
I think I'm realy aut off luck or something. Are this female or are they bouth sex (I forgouth what its called hemo... Something :) )...
Heelp pleaas ❤❤

Each photo is a difrent plant :)
Shear youre thouts with me
Tnx ❤❤

IMAG1719
IMAG1721
IMAG1722
Bannacis

Bannacis

its hard to tell, picture needs to be closer, but you should see two little hairs protruding from these little tear drop shaped nub. they normally show up about a 1/3 from top first.
From seed it usually take 6-8 weeks for pre-flowers to show.

Last edited:
MalaAjda

MalaAjda

its hard to tell, picture needs to be closer, but you should see two little hairs protruding from these little tear drop shaped nub. they normally show up about a 1/3 from top.
From seed it usually take 6-8 weeks for pre-flowers to show.
Tnx for feedback :)
I took these pic with my mobile.
I'm gonna try to get in there with my camera meybe it's gonna be bether :)
Tnx again :)

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Is this eny better?
PICT0198

This is a dif. plant
PICT0201

this pic is of tha same plante as the first pic
PICT0184

Toaster79

Toaster79

#1 is a male for sure, #2 is hard to say.

LittleAjda where you from?

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

I was thinking that it could change the ph of soil... Oh well it's a little too late for that. My 2 grow is gonna bee so much better :)
The light sistem I think i's ok. I just took the photos when the ligt was off, becaus when the light is on it's fucking with my camera ...
They have a 600W ligth...

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

I dunno, I thought the first two were female and the third one looks male.
I think that I have two girls and one who has bouth sex, becaus (i can't take a better shot my camera suck) it has withe hears and then one branc down it has balls...
Don't know I'm gonna wait a little longer and see were it goes...
Tnx

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah 600W should do the trick. But still scrape that paint before your second run.

Hit me up if you need anything ;)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Bic. Of the balls wright?
How can you tell if it has bouth sexes?
I'm frome europe slovenia ;)

Exactly, because of the balls. Sometimes, but on a really rare occasion a plant grows both sexes after being mature enough to show sex. Those are real hermaphrodites. But hermaphrodism comes in to play when a plant is beeing stressed in some way like too much nutrients, too little nutrients, constant over/under watering, light leaks, ... usually depends on the stability of genetics. In this case a female plant starts producing male sex parts sometime in the flowering which also might be hard to find. In your case your plants just started flowering so finding a hermie unless its the one described in the beginning of this post is more like winning a lotery ticket.

I was born in MB ;)

Positive vibes!

Top Bottom