First Time Indoor Grower! Need Some Help

• Thread starter MalaAjda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

I think that I have two girls and one who has bouth sex, becaus (i can't take a better shot my camera suck) it has withe hears and then one branc down it has balls...
Don't know I'm gonna wait a little longer and see were it goes...
Tnx

If you have a plant with both sexes this early in flower then you should get rid of all of them if they are from same seeds. Or something is really wrong in your grow space. I'm guessing your growing some bag seeds, right?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Anytime girl!

Might wanna ask a mod to meege those two threads of yours to keep the place a bit tidier and have all the info in tje same place.

@Seamaiden

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Exactly, because of the balls. Sometimes, but on a really rare occasion a plant grows both sexes after being mature enough to show sex. Those are real hermaphrodites. But hermaphrodism comes in to play when a plant is beeing stressed in some way like too much nutrients, too little nutrients, constant over/under watering, light leaks, ... usually depends on the stability of genetics. In this case a female plant starts producing male sex parts sometime in the flowering which also might be hard to find. In your case your plants just started flowering so finding a hermie unless its the one described in the beginning of this post is more like winning a lotery ticket.

I was born in MB ;)

Positive vibes!
Omg realy :) where are you now if I may ask :)
What are the ods?

miko

miko

Good help toaster!
I will just add, don't fret about throwing away males.. I have had a few 10 packs where 6 were males.... But the females from reg seeds are usually worth it!
Miko

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Good help toaster!
I will just add, don't fret about throwing away males.. I have had a few 10 packs where 6 were males.... But the females from reg seeds are usually worth it!
Miko
Tnx :)
It's good to know :) i thouth that I wuld buy feminized seeds but idk if it's a good investment.
Cuz I have a loot of seeds but I don't have the time for the males...

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Soo I have some fresh photos :)
I know I'm annoying
I'm still hoping that i don't have to get rid off this one

IMAG1775
IMAG1768
IMAG1771
Toaster79

Toaster79

Feminized seeds are good for a beginner like yoursel so you don't have to concentrate on sexing those olant like you just experience but keep your ming in growing and growing techniques, trainimg plant, recognizing problems and pests and so on. By the time you finish your first two grow you'll know everythimg about sexing those and cloning so you can go with some regular seeds and searxh for some stellar females and clone the shit out of them to fill.your grow room. I'd suggest some Dinafem for a start as they are good quality stable genetics. Just keep away from autoflowers .

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Soo I have some fresh photos :)
I know I'm annoying
I'm still hoping that i don't have to get rid off this one

I'm sorry to disappoint you but you have a hermie there. The plant is growing both male and.female parts. Get rid of it. What are those seeds and where did you get them?

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

But this 3 are females i think so :)
But something is up with there leafs.

IMAG1766
IMAG1760
IMAG1761
IMAG1758
IMAG1753
IMAG1752
Toaster79

Toaster79

Alright ...

What are temperatures in there lights on/off?

What is the humidity lights on/off

What is your light schedule?
Looks like you're growing seedlings with flowering plants together. That's calling for trouble.

What soil are you using?

What are you feeding? How much? How often?

Do those buckets have holes at the bottom for drainage?

Can you measure pH?

We need all the possible info to help you get a grow to the finish line.

Positive vibes?

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

I'm sorry to disappoint you but you have a hermie there. The plant is growing both male and.female parts. Get rid of it. What are those seeds and where did you get them?
There are my seeds and I got them last year when i had a plant aoutside, but then (she was a female) she got pollinated and I let it grow cuz it was my onley plant...

Toaster79

Toaster79

There are my seeds and I got them last year when i had a plant aoutside, but then (she was a female) she got pollinated and I let it grow cuz it was my onley plant...

Looks like some unstable genetics. That plant most likely pollinated herself, thats where the seeds are comming from and thats why you're experiencing problems in your grow room.

How long are you keeping your lights running?

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Alright ...

What are temperatures in there lights on/off?

What is the humidity lights on/off

What is your light schedule?
Looks like you're growing seedlings with flowering plants together. That's calling for trouble.

What soil are you using?

What are you feeding? How much? How often?

Do those buckets have holes at the bottom for drainage?

Can you measure pH?

We need all the possible info to help you get a grow to the finish line.

Positive vibes?

Like I sead I have a lot of seeds so I'm just playing around with the little ones i realy dont care if they grow or not i just want to see were it goes jist for the funn of it :)
So the temp is never below 20℃ at night and never above 27 during day.
The humidity... Idk but i think it's ok cuze they heve a lot off space and they are not borded up
The containers have holes
The soil is universal ph is 5-6.5
Or it was when i planted them.

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Looks like some unstable genetics. That plant most likely pollinated herself, thats where the seeds are comming from and thats why you're experiencing problems in your grow room.

How long are you keeping your lights running?
It was polineted bc of the farms who have industrial cannabis

Toaster79

Toaster79

It might sound harsh, but you're wasting your time and electricity this way. You're not gonna grow any bud if you don't do it right.

Top Bottom