First Time Indoor Grower! Need Some Help

• Thread starter MalaAjda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Looks like some unstable genetics. That plant most likely pollinated herself, thats where the seeds are comming from and thats why you're experiencing problems in your grow room.

How long are you keeping your lights running?
I forgot to answer. So the light is on 12h a day.

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

It might sound harsh, but you're wasting your time and electricity this way. You're not gonna grow any bud if you don't do it right.
It does sound harsh :)
Is it not a ok looking plant?
The one that are females?

Toaster79

Toaster79

I forgot to answer. So the light is on 12h a day.

What you're doing is forcing your immature plants to flower. They need aprox. 18 hours of light a day in vegetative phase. It takes about 4-8 weeks for a cannabis plant to be sexually mature and be able to produce flowers. When the plant is mature it will show its sex parts between the main stem and leaf petiole first and if the conditions are right (12/12 light cycle) the plant will start its flowering stage.

You are forcing your plants to flower, messing with their hormones and stressing them, that's why your plants can't decide for a sex and are growing both of them.

That's not how its done!

You need to get your reading glasses out and do your homework if you want to grow any bud.

Keep it green!

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

I have a fealing I have to explain myself.
I read this blog were this guy put his plants imeditly on a 12/8 and at the and they produced buds.
So I sead cuz I have so many seads that I will try that.
So that's way i have the little ones like that.
I read the site www.growweedeasy.com befour i started enything.

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

What you're doing is forcing your immature plants to flower. They need aprox. 18 hours of light a day in vegetative phase. It takes about 4-8 weeks for a cannabis plant to be sexually mature and be able to produce flowers. When the plant is mature it will show its sex parts between the main stem and leaf petiole first and if the conditions are right (12/12 light cycle) the plant will start its flowering stage.

You are forcing your plants to flower, messing with their hormones and stressing them, that's why your plants can't decide for a sex and are growing both of them.

That's not how its done!

You need to get your reading glasses out and do your homework if you want to grow any bud.

Keep it green!

But I have done all that with the big plants! I have done all my honework and everthing.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have a fealing I have to explain myself.
I read this blog were this guy put his plants imeditly on a 12/8 and at the and they produced buds.
So I sead cuz I have so many seads that I will try that.
So that's way i have the little ones like that.
I read the site www.growweedeasy.com befour i started enything.

You can do this with tested and stable genetics. You don't have that.

If I were you, I would kill all the big plants, set your lights to 18 hours on, 6 off and leave those seedlings to develop. Once they are so far I would transplant them in those big buckets, leave them another week for any possible shock at transplant and switch your light to 12/12.

But i still think those seeds you have are no good and waste of time

Toaster79

Toaster79

But I have done all that with the big plants! I have done all my honework and everthing.

Sorry girl, you don't know the basics. All you did is read up on a wrong thread describing wrong technique for a neewbie.

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

You don't have any females there, and you never will if you continue like this ;)
I think i have two females and one herme and i think i'm right, but we well se... I'm gonna keep up what I'm doing and keep on reading this site...
So that is it...
I think you misundersud me (meybe it's my fu**** up eng. Idk)

Bay bay

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

You can do this with tested and stable genetics. You don't have that.

If I were you, I would kill all the big plants, set your lights to 18 hours on, 6 off and leave those seedlings to develop. Once they are so far I would transplant them in those big buckets, leave them another week for any possible shock at transplant and switch your light to 12/12.

But i still think those seeds you have are no good and waste of time
But i did all that with them big plents...
Whay wuld i kill them?

Toaster79

Toaster79

But i did all that with them big plents...
Whay wuld i kill them?

Grow them out and find out for yourself. Those were nowhere near old enough to flip them.

I'm really trying to help you here not to fuck you over. You can take my advice or you can ignore it, that's up to you. You wanna pick the hard way , be my guest, I'm not gonna argue with you. But while you're at it read up on some basics and you'll eventually understand what I'm trying to explain to you.

I can also get some decent genetics to you if you wish.

Positive vibes!

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

Grow them out and find out for yourself. Those were nowhere near old enough to flip them.

I'm really trying to help you here not to fuck you over. You can take my advice or you can ignore it, that's up to you. You wanna pick the hard way , be my guest, I'm not gonna argue with you. But while you're at it read up on some basics and you'll eventually understand what I'm trying to explain to you.

I can also get some decent genetics to you if you wish.

Positive vibes!

I know u're trying to help and i thank you 4 that.
But I realy did all my home work.
They ware on a vegitive stage for 5weeks or a little more.
I hed them on a 18/6
Gave them the rigt soil and everithing.
Idk i'm gonna wait til they grow and then I'm gonna order seeds and start agin.
I'm gonna take the offer for the genetic cuz idk were can i get good seeeds from...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking at those plants they seem pretty sativa dominant with those thin finger tips. This means it takes them more time to develop than an indica dominant plant. Like i mentioned before it takes between 4 to 8 weeks for a plant to reach its sexual maturity. Yours being sativa dominant would take them closer to 8 weeks to mature. Now that they only had 5 weeks of veg I'm pretty sure they weren't ready for flower yet. Now those plants are confused and can't decide what sex to grow so they're growing both. You also might have some light leaks in your grow space when it was suppose to be pitch black in there messing with your plants hormones even more. If you continue this grow you are condemned to failure as your plants are already totaly confused.

I know it's hard to kill a visually healthy plant but sometimes it has to be done and I think you came to the point that would be your best option and start all over.

The seeds you can buy here on the Farm ( THC Bay) where there's loads of great genetics and breeders or you can get them from other sites/seed banks.

I'll send you a pm.

MalaAjda

MalaAjda

I think they are looking ok :)
I'm happy for all of youre help and everithing...
Now I think I will know in the future (wich plant is what sex :)

Steey green :)

Top Bottom