First time making THC Vape juice

• Thread starter 11Ron11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

We have some battery packs already but they are the screw on kind. I've never used a 'regular' vape with a refillable container. Do you have Pix?
IMG 2981
CCELL PALM CARTRIDGES
V9 CBD Cartridge 8

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

the mouthpiece unscrews, then you use a syringe with a blunt needle tip I have a bunch of those also.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The carts we get do not unscrew. That explains it. These are O-ringed.

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

yes some cartridges are one-time use, they lock in place they only use those in retail shops usually, the ones I have you can reuse them 4 times, some people used them up to 7 times with distillate, depends on how hard you puff. You can use any vape battery as long as you keep it at 10 watts not any higher or you will burn the coil.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

yes some cartridges are one-time use, they lock in place they only use those in retail shops usually, the ones I have you can reuse them 4 times, some people used them up to 7 times with distillate, depends on how hard you puff. You can use any vape battery as long as you keep it at 10 watts not any higher or you will burn the coil.
Why only 4 times? That sounds like planned obsolescence which I have never liked. Imagine having to buy a new car after only 4 weeks driving.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Which part gets burnt? I should be able to design one that does not, or is washable.

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

Which part gets burnt? I should be able to design one that does not, or is washable.
it's sealed you can't take it apart, it's not like a regular vape tank where you can replace the coil, they are $6 so not that bad pretty much what a mesh coil for a tank costs.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

it's sealed you can't take it apart, it's not like a regular vape tank where you can replace the coil, they are $6 so not that bad pretty much what a mesh coil for a tank costs.
So, I could use a regular vape tank and not have to replace it? Like I said, I've no real experience with vapes.

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

So, I could use a regular vape tank and not have to replace it? Like I said, I've no real experience with vapes.
Regular vape coils are designed for Vegetable glycerin, if you put distillate in a regular tank it would never work, distillate is too thick. The cell cartridges are specifically designed for thick oils. once you add your distillate it has to sit for a bit before you start puffing usually about 15 min.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Great info thanks for sharing ! I may not be askin the questions but def very helpful to us newbie cart makers- just can’t trust anyone any more gotta make it urself!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Is there a place to order just the juice for the carts?
What I've read so far indicates weeks to make the juice and frankly, I'm not that patient at times.

Top Bottom