First time making THC Vape juice

• Thread starter 11Ron11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

Is there a place to order just the juice for the carts?
What I've read so far indicates weeks to make the juice and frankly, I'm not that patient at times.
I got mine hear;
^hit this^
I only like the grape flavor..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I got mine hear;
^hit this^
I only like the grape flavor..
Thanx for the link. What does the wax do to your lungs? It does not sound healthy at all.

steamroller

steamroller

It is very mild IMO.
Never cough vaping.
  • What is Wax Liquidizer made of?
Wax Liquidizer is a proprietary blend of ingredients including Lab/Medical Grade PG PEG 200 and PEG 400. The ingredients PG and PEG are FDA approved as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) they are found in many over the counter items including Asthma Inhalers, pop/soda and ice cream. PG is approved for human inhalation by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) More info on our ingredients can be found at Wax Liquidizer Ingredients
You can hit the last three words and read more, but they hide to some extent under the proprietary thing.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It is very mild IMO.
Never cough vaping.
Wax Liquidizer is a proprietary blend of ingredients including Lab/Medical Grade PG PEG 200 and PEG 400. The ingredients PG and PEG are FDA approved as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) they are found in many over the counter items including Asthma Inhalers, pop/soda and ice cream. PG is approved for human inhalation by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) More info on our ingredients can be found at Wax Liquidizer Ingredients
^^hit this^^
Not that I trust the FDA, but that is good to know. I have had issues with carts that make my chest tight and difficult to breathe. It was most likely the ingredients that manufacturer used. That has made me very cautious about what they are made of. I'm getting to where if I have to look up all the alphabet soup ingredients, then I probably don't want it. Why can't they just say 'antifreeze' instead of some crazy long words that only a chemist knows?

steamroller

steamroller

Not that I trust the FDA, but that is good to know. I have had issues with carts that make my chest tight and difficult to breathe. It was most likely the ingredients that manufacturer used. That has made me very cautious about what they are made of. I'm getting to where if I have to look up all the alphabet soup ingredients, then I probably don't want it. Why can't they just say 'antifreeze' instead of some crazy long words that only a chemist knows?
And this is why we grow and process as much on our own as possible! đź’Ş
I mix with rosin from my press so at least know what goes in the cart from my end. 🤔

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And this is why we grow and process as much on our own as possible! đź’Ş
I mix with rosin from my press so at least know what goes in the cart from my end. 🤔
Yeah, I might start making our own vape juice but for now, edibles and the occasional joint is fine.
Making the juice is a whole other process and we are not setup for it. I can wait.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
One more reminder peeps. Don’t sleep on the pressed rosin + liquid terps. 1:1 is hella strong and fairly thick and proper for most devices. Thin out more for reduced potency and use in lower wattage devices (12W and below.) 1:2 1:4 etc

steamroller

steamroller

Just found this link for terps.
They provide a lot of documentation.
They list info for each' flavor' . 🤔

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

It is very mild IMO.
Never cough vaping.
You can hit the last three words and read more, but they hide to some extent under the proprietary thing.
That stuff tastes like plastic PEG 400, your better off using flavorless terpene Viscoscity by True Terpenes or flavored their terpenes are good quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom