First Time Manifolding/Mainlining

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1badcell

1badcell

"This will try patients " is true. Here's a week later. It's been 2 weeks from second top.
YOU MUST REMOVE ALL GROWTH BELOW YOUR TOP CUT EVERY TIME.
This. Makes your plant recover where your want it too. Not where it wants.

dusty68

dusty68

I like the idea of the bathroom, I’ve been planning to get away from the tent idea... I don’t know why that never occurred to me.

This is what I’m working on now...
View attachment 952132
I want to be as stealthy as possible so I’m hoping this will work well. Co2 system and controller here tomorrow. I have my eye on the attic next :)
maybe you could put a 10.00 dryer damper over the exhaust?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
maybe you could put a 10.00 dryer damper over the exhaust?
not that particular hole thats the carbon filter exhaust. But I have a 6inch on the bottom for intake that I would want to stop backdraft soooo thats a really good idea. Ive been staring at that hole since I finshed installing co2 yesterday.

dusty68

dusty68

Cool, just installed reverse with the finished side inside. That should prevent the backdraft

dusty68

dusty68

"This will try patients " is true. Here's a week later. It's been 2 weeks from second top.
YOU MUST REMOVE ALL GROWTH BELOW YOUR TOP CUT EVERY TIME.
This. Makes your plant recover where your want it too. Not where it wants.
Good information, I didn't realize I needed to remove extra growth after I topped. that's probably one of the reasons I am running out of room. The other reason was being late with LST. I'll learn from this first grow.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Good information, I didn't realize I needed to remove extra growth after I topped. that's probably one of the reasons I am running out of room. The other reason was being late with LST. I'll learn from this first grow.

I havent defoliated since topping. Going to clean up here in a week when I flip.... I pulled lights back to get her to stretch a bit now....

Veg325
Stem325
1badcell

1badcell

10 days till there all topped 3 times.
Leaving 3 nods before top allows for spacing of manifold.
Need about 21 days to finish ladies flowering now.
Keeping them tied down only on prior cut. Keeps them tight to the ground

1badcell

1badcell

Nodes is probably proper English. These are 3 weeks from 2nd top.
6 weeks from 1st top. 10 weeks from seedlings

shaganja

shaganja

IMG 20200220 150753 920
these exotic genetics really like shooting when you top her. Octopus plant! Lol

Cujo

Cujo

im talking about the second top.
The general rule is: let it grow 5-6 nodes, top above the third, defoliate 1st and second node. This goes for all topping, it gives the side shoots at the third a little time to develop.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Very nice! Is that duct tape on the oldest girl there? And I was wondering why you have that there.

LOL my first attempt at mounting the lights was a little flawed. I pulled the entire setup down on that plant. Landed square and crushed her, and my soul along with it. Looking like I just supercropped her now, lost some branches but coming back nicely and wound up with some edibles! Duct tape works like bandaids on plants

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

LOL my first attempt at mounting the lights was a little flawed. I pulled the entire setup down on that plant. Landed square and crushed her, and my soul along with it. Looking like I just supercropped her now, lost some branches but coming back nicely and wound up with some edibles! Duct tape works like bandaids on plants
Ahh wow I thought there was a cool trick up your sleeve HA but obviously it was as she looks awesome. The instructions for my light reccomend removing the plants lol now I see first hand it CAN happenđź‘Ť

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Ahh wow I thought there was a cool trick up your sleeve HA but obviously it was as she looks awesome. The instructions for my light reccomend removing the plants lol now I see first hand it CAN happenđź‘Ť
Yea I was pretty upset, but at least it happened early on where she could recover. Upside is I WILL NEVER make that mistake again.

Top Bottom