First time with Coco Coir/Perlite mix

Day 1, Week 6. White widow (x2). 3x3 grow tent. Separate 7 gal grow pots. HLG 100 QB light.
Enjoying growing in coir/perlite mix. It seems to be somewhat of an easy grown so far. Did a fairly extensive defoliation today removing over 50% of the leaves, similar to a lolli-popping. Feeding once or twice a day with a gallon of tap water, 2ml of cal/mag, 8 ml of Humbolt A+B, .5ml of Humbolt root every other week, and keeping the ph of the solution at 5.5. Keeping an eye on what is going in (nutes, ph, ppm) and the run-off.
Looking at buying a marshydro TSL 2000 QB for the bloom, next month.
Any advice on the light or the bloom is welcome.
Cheers!

Day 1, Week 8. 18/6 on timer. HLG 100: 10" from canopy. Canopy around 5-6 inches deep, (canopy starts 9" above coco) 7lb fabric pots: Coco/perlite, 50/50 watering every day (1/2 gall each fabric pot). Food 600ppm one day, 800 ppm the next. One Ph water flush around once a week. CalMag, Humboldt A+B, plus a tiny amount of Golden Tree.
Thinned the canopy a little, this weekend. Light thinning + Using LST: leaf hiding, stem bending with twist ties.
  • Humidity has been a little high in tent.
  • Sprayed for mold and spider mites (organic).
  • Fan running 24/7.
  • Left tent door slightly open to reduce humidity.
  • Will start extractor soon, or the neighbors will be wanting some!
  • Will probably go to flower at the end of next week
  • New grow light coming in from California Lightworks (solar extreme 250 for $199 [20% '420' discount]
Thinking of starting a couple of critical purple autos in a couple of weeks for some summer haze.
Any good threads or advice out there for autos are welcome!

First time Auto grow: Critical Purple Auto (x2) seeds planted in the aerogrow (1 gal) to get them started, today. Will cycle these in veg in a tent at the same time I move the WW (x2) to bloom. First time with x2 grows going at the same time.

Week 3 of the critical purp in the aerogrow. will transplant next week to coco. bought a second tent to house them.

Week 11 of the White Widow. 12/12 for 2 weeks.
Not sure whether to lollipop or not. first 8-10 inches below the canopy are defoliated around a month ago.
Does lolli-popping increase yields or just make the harvest easier?

Thanks for sharing, fatconeskills. There is a scrog net in there, but it is mid-canopy. Do you think I should raise it a bit?
great grow bud, thanks for sharing with us. Didn't even notice, I'd go for second net, it's not uncommon to have two, one mid facilitating late veg/ early flower then one for when the flower form and slight stretch. I wouldn't remove anything, pain in the ass ! New net of just let it grow

great grow bud, thanks for sharing with us. Didn't even notice, I'd go for second net, it's not uncommon to have two, one mid facilitating late veg/ early flower then one for when the flower form and slight stretch. I wouldn't remove anything, pain in the ass ! New net of just let it grow
Nice one! I will look for another scrog net, today, or make one with a smaller grid. Cheers!

They look great nice growing , you may have to put second level on there going to put on more size n weight .
Thanks for sharing. I hadn't considered the second net as a support for heavy cones. I had just been using the scrog to spread the cones across the space. Cheers!

Week 3 of the critical purp in the aerogrow. will transplant next week to coco. bought a second tent to house them.
Transplanted the purps to peat. There was an odd narrowness at the base of the stem. Like an hour glass, which has made one of the plants flimsy. Not seen that before, but the transplant appears to have gone well. So, maybe it will fatten up?