First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

This is my first official little get down. I am currently at 12 days from seed in FoxFarm OceanEarth soil. Running a 1000W with 6” fan and carbon filter. I’ll upload some pictures. Haven’t started feeding nutes yet. I do have FloraNova grow for veg but won’t start feeding until first true set of leaves appear. Any recommendations or tricks are much appreciated.
So far so good...I recommend going to the hardware store and buying some replacement door/window magnets. They are cheap and effective. Plants are sensitive to and respond to magnetic fields. Separate the poles and place at the plant base or directly on top of the soil. You can also magnetize your water. Costs next to nothing. Another a bit more costly tip is varying your water regime with CLUB soda or tonic water/quinine water. Follow some of the cool cats who are proven leaders on the site and learn what they do. Most people say no nutes required during first 2 weeks....GL

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Look at the monsters. I think the stretch is finally coming to an end. I was talking yesterday about how I hoped it was coming to a halt, well I think they bulked up and slowed their growth upright. Currently 55” and I just fed them. Next water is a maintenance 150ppm/great white Tap water flush then back to protekt/foliage pro the rest of the way. I promise I won’t post pics tomorrow 😂🤣🤣🎄

92FBEB8F D196 4DA6 BCEA BEA5B3743DDB
5CC49D6E F833 4213 AF61 56E0A6964E74
00D26459 8756 49CB A138 73BDED3CF725
6C5A3737 96F8 4ABE 9A71 FD33430268CF
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnz is back.. wifey and I got away this weekend and it felt good. I didn’t worry once about the plants as I watered before we left and watering again today. I’m starting to definitely smell the Lemon Kush in this strain. Citrusy smell with a hint of pine and pepper so far. Stretch is over, now they start packing. I know the buds are supposed to be like larfy sativa buds, we shall see. I snapped my first pictures with the lights off and it’s looking frosty. So far so good.
Burnz
005C7F19 75C9 4010 B4B3 0F82E7464B16

119C5044 4F4E 43C2 86E9 864DB3D9BA5F
4E7B796E 5C5C 437F B976 298586796792

1597374D 4599 466B AD0E 2E8207F5E2F0
Dr.B

Dr.B

I really hope they stop stretching soon. The growth is unreal. Day by day, I see them stacking inch upon inches, node upon nodes. Temps and humidity have been great, Stoked on new lights. Hope all are well. I’m in for the night, curfew. 🤪😢

*edited
Do you guys see the 70% sativa in this hybrid now? I think I finally see it in the crazy stretch and the thinner leaves developing.
I had this happen on my last grow. Indica dominant strain, in two previous grows they topped out at around 40", growing about double their height in stretch. This last time they got right up to 60" by 9 days in bloom, started at 22"ish... some got cut, some I left. Got a mixed bag in results from cutting in flower... The one I hit hardest gave me a QP on her own... The rest were just ok.

I cant explain it. Clones both times from the same mother plant, same light, same food, same environment...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I had this happen on my last grow. Indica dominant strain, in two previous grows they topped out at around 40", growing about double their height in stretch. This last time they got right up to 60" by 9 days in bloom, started at 22"ish... some got cut, some I left. Got a mixed bag in results from cutting in flower... The one I hit hardest gave me a QP on her own... The rest were just ok.

I cant explain it. Clones both times from the same mother plant, same light, same food, same environment...
Yeah. That’s strange. These were from seed and I definitely see the 70% sativa in them now. They are 56” but have already stopped stretching after 3 weeks. They tripled in size since flip. Hoping for a decent harvest.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Yeah. That’s strange. These were from seed and I definitely see the 70% sativa in them now. They are 56” but have already stopped stretching after 3 weeks. They tripled in size since flip. Hoping for a decent harvest.
They sound motivated enough. I'm sure you'll do well!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Pushed them with 960ppm with 150ppm tap and they took it like champs. I’ll tell you one thing, HSC has proven that they have some stable, well grown genetics and I would recommend to a new grower. These plants took a beating in the beginning, root zone issues, mite infestation, Light leaks, 2 months of slow growth veg. Now they seem to be flourishing. No signs of hermie just steady bulking from thus point on. Super terpy and lots of trich production going on. The plant on the left is definitely bulking up quicker than the other. I took a couple up close pictures of some lower buds and without any zoom these girls got it going on.
😵💨🌱🚀
16755BC2 AAE7 4C1D 8461 4B0808F445E4

8DA5041F FA19 49D4 9157 826A0C5FE048

9AA61281 2113 41D4 A4D5 40CF06F2AEE0
F0AAE960 E136 47AE B4D7 1EBAF6E2DC84

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. The lower branches are Still stretching with the main branches stretching just a bit more. Bud set is slower, trich production is steady. Wrote HSC they said this is a slow starter but a fast finisher with them bulking up the last couple weeks. I’ve watered every day this week 1 1/2 gallons each watering. I can really see the lemon kush in this strain. In fact, lemon Kush is all I see in these plants. If you google lemon Kush the plants look almost identical. The tent reeks of lemon citrus zest. Photos were taking this morning at 4am about 2 hours before lights off. Whatcha think?

3BC899A5 0B6F 4EB5 8D53 13B54914CDA4
AF6F4AEB A6FB 4ADC A48A 044953E36168
84C65F0D B1FD 4FB0 8C32 3C1B8CE43481
Dr.B

Dr.B

Slow and steady wins the race, or so they say. The lower branches are Still stretching with the main branches stretching just a bit more. Bud set is slower, trich production is steady. Wrote HSC they said this is a slow starter but a fast finisher with them bulking up the last couple weeks. I’ve watered every day this week 1 1/2 gallons each watering. I can really see the lemon kush in this strain. In fact, lemon Kush is all I see in these plants. If you google lemon Kush the plants look almost identical. The tent reeks of lemon citrus zest. Photos were taking this morning at 4am about 2 hours before lights off. Whatcha think?
Looks great! I despise lemon strains though. 🤣🤣😜

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
These girls take my mind off of everything negative. Long story short. 5 confirmed cases at my place of employment. 2 of which I talked to last week. 3 had bad symptoms but are doing better. I get tested tomorrow but am feeling fine. No tired than I usually am. Anyways, got a Couple shots before lights on. Looking frosty ☃️. Putting on weight here and there. Should pull a decent haul from these two plants. Week after July 4th I start my new seeds. Stoked for that. They just ate and are loving music and life. Plant on the right is slower to bulk up, you can definitely tell from the videos. I also put a video up for reference for new growers of runoff and how I catch and dispose. With some soothing waterfall tones.

B56485A2 6DCE 48EB 9E2D BFC22CA675E0
95A2951E B26D 4212 9396 1503E5DDC43D
Growing420

Growing420

Thanks dan. Actually no, no experience with indoor. Spoke with the owner at the hydro store and he gave me some pointers. Pretty sure he thought I was growing from clone. Learning process and hobby so I will keep you all updated. I did read on the small cups for seeds for moisture as well as root growth, however, it was already too late. I am assuming I wouldn’t want to throw them back into smaller cups would
I’m using fox farm for seeding, they grow perfectly. No need for nite that soon the they’ll most likely burn. There good with no nuts for 3-4 weeks. Then when you transplant you will be good for another 2-3 weeks due to the nutrients already in soil!

Top Bottom