First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
How did the cherry turn out ? Good aroma ?
My fav is an old ak 47 cherry pheno that I got somewhere around here .....
I don’t see or smell any cherry as of now. Maybe toward the end..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I can’t wait to smoke some of this stuff. I’m starting to want to move toward sealing my garage. I think I’ll be able to control environment with it sealed. I also need to start thinking about running separate circuit to garage, only for garage. My buddy will get that all squared away for me. In the mean time, found a cool $45 wall art in the trash last week. Fits my grow area well.
9C862360 7861 4B60 AC96 E10B87DD897E

And here’s a before lights on pic. Frosty.
10661188 DABF 43D2 A6E6 2DF1394D2C71

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That's awesome... What I'm impressed by is the fact she knows what's up.
Ya it was crazy because I have been reading some of capulators old ass threads and she brings that home. Weird how things work. She def knows me well. That Cherry fritter had me working out for a bit. On a good one haha. Very uplifting high

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ya it was crazy because I have been reading some of capulators old ass threads and she brings that home. Weird how things work. She def knows me well. That Cherry fritter had me working out for a bit. On a good one haha. Very uplifting high
She definitely knows you well or knows how to look through your web history... Lmao kidding bro

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
She definitely knows you well or knows how to look through your web history... Lmao kidding bro
Oh all woman are greAt at that haha. Waiting for my ladies to finish. HSC says 51 day flower I call super bullshit. I’m at day 47 and easily
Going another 2 weeks unless they are some kinda rapid finish strain lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh all woman are greAt at that haha. Waiting for my ladies to finish. HSC says 51 day flower I call super bullshit. I’m at day 47 and easily
Going another 2 weeks unless they are some kinda rapid finish strain lol.
Yeah most times it's longer.. not sure I had one finish on time yet.

Tommy626

Tommy626

Hey burn grow is absolutely a beaut! I’m jealous mine didn’t fare as well. Lol
How is that tent in terms of light leak at seams or zippers?
keep up the amazing work and most importantly stay healthy.
God bless

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey burn grow is absolutely a beaut! I’m jealous mine didn’t fare as well. Lol
How is that tent in terms of light leak at seams or zippers?
keep up the amazing work and most importantly stay healthy.
God bless
Thank you. You as well. The tent is great. I know there are probably some light leaks. I did notice some and covered with some tape but for the most part, great quality for the $$. I think it is inevitable for there to be leaks. Good genetics will Trump a little light leak IMO.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Chugging along at day 53. The buds continue to reek of lemon zest and musk. Packing trichs and oozing with resin. I cant wait to smoke some of this. Got some plant yo-yos 🪀 on the way. These fatties are heavily swaying in the wind. Before they are “dust in the wind” I decided to buy some yo-yos. We will see how they work out. How much longer do you guys think? 2 weeks? I am still feeding 400-500ppm, feed feed water feed feed water but I am think of dialing it back a bit since I’m nearing the end. I’d like some feedback. I don’t have a jewelers loupe and have been trying to find my magnifying glass to check the trich color but I hid it from myself. I see new pistil growth and some turning peach color but I think we will continue to stack ladies and gents. Oh and I got my timber grow lights today stoked for my next grow, side by side. Like a kid in a candy store 🍭. Until then, smoke on.
2805148C FFA7 4F81 A984 415A89ED00C9
B9351B88 C03D 4CAB A844 C1E04E433209
0589B37F 8718 4A81 A553 7E119A76C2CA
D6F83824 44BF 45EC 94AF D47F7352BAF3
C55AA6C9 B27A 40CF 88DE 28F14199DDD1
25E5206E 7153 4680 B598 9AA01B6DAD44

Look at the size of one of my skinnier more dense main colas compared to the pH pen. 🤤🤤

sambapati

sambapati

Chugging along at day 53. The buds continue to reek of lemon zest and musk. Packing trichs and oozing with resin. I cant wait to smoke some of this. Got some plant yo-yos 🪀 on the way. These fatties are heavily swaying in the wind. Before they are “dust in the wind” I decided to buy some yo-yos. We will see how they work out. How much longer do you guys think? 2 weeks? I am still feeding 400-500ppm, feed feed water feed feed water but I am think of dialing it back a bit since I’m nearing the end. I’d like some feedback. I don’t have a jewelers loupe and have been trying to find my magnifying glass to check the trich color but I hid it from myself. I see new pistil growth and some turning peach color but I think we will continue to stack ladies and gents. Oh and I got my timber grow lights today stoked for my next grow, side by side. Like a kid in a candy store 🍭. Until then, smoke on.
View attachment 993523
View attachment 993523View attachment 993524View attachment 993525View attachment 993526View attachment 993528View attachment 993529
Look at the size of one of my skinnier more dense main colas compared to the pH pen. 🤤🤤
These will ready soon. Taking a closeup on the phone and then s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the image in one clever way to get

Top Bottom