First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I think I’ll go in tonight snip all big leaves off. Probably helps with airflow as well. Thanks bud.
I can say through my experience of first grow and ongoing curing process that WET trimming is my preferred method! I left some to dry cure and its night and day difference on the ease of trimming. It IS ones preferences and no wrong or right way. Just my 2 cents. Maybe try some next time to see what you prefer. 👍fucking dry trimming sucks ballzzzzz IMO LOL

Looks stellar Burnz!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I can say through my experience of first grow and ongoing curing process that WET trimming is my preferred method! I left some to dry cure and its night and day difference on the ease of trimming. It IS ones preferences and no wrong or right way. Just my 2 cents. Maybe try some next time to see what you prefer. 👍fucking dry trimming sucks ballzzzzz IMO LOL

Looks stellar Burnz!
When I get off work today I’m going to go take some time and trim a bit more. Temps and humidity have been spot on. Thanks.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Did you read the post on DJ Short's process? What I'm planning to do in a month/six weeks.

Buds look great!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

When I get off work today I’m going to go take some time and trim a bit more. Temps and humidity have been spot on. Thanks.
It's an awesome hobby! I just reamended my soil for round 2 last night...I'm a procrastinator lol. Can't decide on what 5 to grow for next round! Decisions, decisions!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Did you read the post on DJ Short's process? What I'm planning to do in a month/six weeks.

Buds look great!
I’ve heard stories but no, never read anything. Shoot me a link. I love reading

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks brotha I’ll check it out on my lunch. Appreciate you.
Burnz

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks brotha I’ll check it out on my lunch. Appreciate you.
Burnz
Heya burnzy I’ve been pretty busy lately but have been following along well fucking done bro! You’ve tackled it lots of lessons learned along the way. So many obstacles and yet so many rewards. A testimony of all the help from so many great growers here at the farm! Great advice to be had from soooo many knowledgeable peeps!!!! Nows the time to be patient again bro don’t rush this part it’s so key to take the time required it pays tenfold. My buddy told me the colder the better while drying “ you should see your nipples stand out when you go into the room” yup that cold if you can get it down that far. Keep up the good work bro!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sup burnz quick question is your garage insulated?? How are you controlling heat?
Very, very tough. I struggled big time throughout this grow with heAt. Basically what I did to combat it was when it would get in the upper 80s Id raise the humidity according to the VPD and eaf surface temps. Airflow is key and I had an intake fan, exhaust fan with carbon filter and 3 oscillating fans. One thing I do know is that strain would grow great in hotter more humid areas. Great genetics. This grow I’m running an ac in garage to better control the climate of my garage which would in turn keep my tent at the proper temps and humidity. Thanks for stopping by.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Heya burnzy I’ve been pretty busy lately but have been following along well fucking done bro! You’ve tackled it lots of lessons learned along the way. So many obstacles and yet so many rewards. A testimony of all the help from so many great growers here at the farm! Great advice to be had from soooo many knowledgeable peeps!!!! Nows the time to be patient again bro don’t rush this part it’s so key to take the time required it pays tenfold. My buddy told me the colder the better while drying “ you should see your nipples stand out when you go into the room” yup that cold if you can get it down that far. Keep up the good work bro!
Haha.
Yup. I’m not rushing this part. I love it in there, so nice, cold and refreshing. Plus the fragrance oh my. Thanks for your kind words.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Haha.
Yup. I’m not rushing this part. I love it in there, so nice, cold and refreshing. Plus the fragrance oh my. Thanks for your kind words.
Some people will be picking up the fragrance from the front yard. Ive had several people tell me they smell mine outside before even entering the house and I had mine drying in my tent to help mask odors lmao. I guess you get nasal fatigue like wearing a cologne. I couldn't smell anything! My son went to work and smelled it in his gym bag after I trimmed. It's amazing how loud it can be and you don't realize it lol. Thats a good thing I guess. HA good weed!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Some people will be picking up the fragrance from the front yard. Ive had several people tell me they smell mine outside before even entering the house and I had mine drying in my tent to help mask odors lmao. I guess you get nasal fatigue like wearing a cologne. I couldn't smell anything! My son went to work and smelled it in his gym bag after I trimmed. It's amazing how loud it can be and you don't realize it lol. Thats a good thing I guess. HA good weed!
Yeah I am unable to have visitors currently. As for the neighbors, well fuck em. I’m 100% legal so they can kiss my white ass haha. I know for sure they smell The dankness but that’s okay.

Clm307

Clm307

Very, very tough. I struggled big time throughout this grow with heAt. Basically what I did to combat it was when it would get in the upper 80s Id raise the humidity according to the VPD and eaf surface temps. Airflow is key and I had an intake fan, exhaust fan with carbon filter and 3 oscillating fans. One thing I do know is that strain would grow great in hotter more humid areas. Great genetics. This grow I’m running an ac in garage to better control the climate of my garage which would in turn keep my tent at the proper temps and humidity. Thanks for stopping by.
Good shit thanks man ... yeah I tried a run in my garage that’s not insulated in southern Cali and it was a nightmare but I have no room in my house so I’m think about movin back out to the garage.. I got HOA so I can’t make any penetration out the garage for exhaust so I’m trying to figure it out

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Good shit thanks man ... yeah I tried a run in my garage that’s not insulated in southern Cali and it was a nightmare but I have no room in my house so I’m think about movin back out to the garage.. I got HOA so I can’t make any penetration out the garage for exhaust so I’m trying to figure it out
That is a bummer. Located in California as well. HOA is a bitch 9 times outta 10. I’ll be building a 10x10 room in garage, got the wife’s approval yesterday.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 4 cool drying. Things are looking great. Couldn’t have asked for a better first grow. Learned a lot. Satisfied. However, I know exactly where I need to improve next grow.

1. Keep the temps a bit cooler with the help of an ac.
2. More light. Did not have enough light to grow these babies to their potential.

I have the two plants drying differently and I am going to see what the difference is, if any. One plant was wet trimmed last night and laid in the mesh dryer, while the other plant was mostly stripped of larger leafs and is drying on hangers. The smell is amazing. I don’t smell a scent of grass in that room. Check em out.
70DE3C59 05A0 425C 837D 77B905E2CCA7

One of the main branches. That’s a 42” TV for reference.
E29B17A8 2262 4E84 8B7E 31CF2D527818

Clm307

Clm307

That is a bummer. Located in California as well. HOA is a bitch 9 times outta 10. I’ll be building a 10x10 room in garage, got the wife’s approval yesterday.
Nice that’s about the size I want also and tryin to get wife on board as well... I might just say fuck hoa and try to get away with cutting in a vent into the garage door .. I mean some of the other residents got vents in their garage doors so why can’t i thug life

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Current workplace vibes. 4 more hours until a day off then back to my final 60hr work week, 240hours this month alone. Today marks 7 day’s cool drying. Update when I get
Home. Until then, smoke
On.

C6D301F6 D499 48BD 95CF AA36CF6B8750
6CFFA5F9 623B 4ED1 9883 745DEC509050
Top Bottom