• Thread starter GeneticFreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeneticFreak

Here is a pic... 1400 ppm and green

1400_800x600_.jpg

green_800x600_.jpg

Very nice!! I'm on my way to 1400 ppm shortly. I thought this was 1400 ppm co2. Today I hit 900 and theyre bangin!

G

GeneticFreak

Is that a sterilizer? How do you like it. Clean set up Farmseeker! Oh yeah where did you get your cages? Did you order them or did you find em at a nursery? Its time for me to cage mine.

F

farmseeker

Hey Geneticfreak! The unit on the floor is a Humidifier.... It adds justs enough to keep the humidity up since the split ac Dehu's pretty well.... The cages I ordered from Burpee... They are pretty cheap and work well... Good Luck! Farmseeker

G

GeneticFreak

Thanks farmseeker! My garden is off the charts right now. Plants are huge healthy monsters! I moved my air pumps outside of the room and started co2 at 900 parts. I also started plain ro in my top off res with h2o2 and zone to keep it clean and they are drinking like crazy! Its crazy how they went from stress to what they are today just by root management and humidity. Keep the roots clean farmers! Ill post some pics soon.

H

hogan400

Hey gf,

looking good man, lookin fucking great in just a week! crazy how this system goes nuts so fast. Be mindful and keep a keen eye. Im still battling weirdness but uc is helping me and being very cool! Thanks for popping in and helping on my page!

G

GeneticFreak

Thanks Hogan! Yeah man anything I can do to help. I just hope you get things squared away soon. I have root issues too but I just try to stay on top of it as best I can with tried n true methods. Let me know how that ucroots works out. I may go that route next run. You made me a lil nervous when I did my water change around week one flower. Scarey to think you can invest all that hard work and things can just come unglued like that.
I'm trying to get my parts up into the 1200 to 1400 range in the next week or so. Right now they are at about the middle of their stretching phase and I wanna make sure they have all they need. Ill thhrow up some more pics soon to update.
Peace

U

UCaliNoob

Farmseeker what humidifier is that? Where can it be bought and how much?

G

GeneticFreak

i think that one is at costco. dont know the price. lowes has a good one for 150. get the warranty.

Top Bottom