Fishing for opinions on a foliar product

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Just want to say that this thread is exactly why I joined the farm. You guys and gals kick ass. No forum produces so much impactful information. I am a better grower because of all of u. Seriously. This was started over sample i got from my hydro store. And look what it's turned into. Luv this place!!

yup lots to learn here for the willing

I have a nicer hair cut than you, I'm not lion....;)

Always wanted to know how I would look like as an EMO lol :poto:

Tnelz

Tnelz

So here is an update on the product. Flowers kiss from Bush doctor aka Fox farms. Used it once on a plant I was having a slight problem with. Garmstwin36 it was the plant it was the plant I sent u a couple photos of. Anyway I think it was a slight calcium and n Def and I am not going to say it was cured but the few leaves that were showing an issue look better today about 24 hours later than they did yesterday. To early for any definitive answers but I'm happy thus far. I used 2.5mls of flowers kiss and calimagic. Gonna stick with it and I'll let u guys know. I'll post some before and after as soon as there is an after. Lol!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Alright here is what I like to use for foliar. My favorite mix is - 2 Tablespoons Spray N Grow, 1 table spoon of Bills perfect fertilizer (this stuff smells like a old hooker) and 1/2 tablespoon of Cocowet. This mix is great man and it is VERY INEXPENSIVE! You should give it a try TN you will like it. I also run H&G Magic Green foliar which I am not impressed with especially for the price.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
sea green. alfalfa meal tea(not after week 2 in flower). epson salt. ewc tea. water. bio boost.
geez guys, the list goes on forever.... i foliar with almost everything- so long as it isn't some caustic crap and its at the right time(not the wrong time).

PB

Mogrow

Mogrow

Alright here is what I like to use for foliar. My favorite mix is - 2 Tablespoons Spray N Grow, 1 table spoon of Bills perfect fertilizer (this stuff smells like a old hooker) and 1/2 tablespoon of Cocowet. This mix is great man and it is VERY INEXPENSIVE! You should give it a try TN you will like it. I also run H&G Magic Green foliar which I am not impressed with especially for the price.
aged comfrey will make Bill's smell like a virgin princess.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Slow it just so happens I luv the smell of old hookers! I'm sold! Lol!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
sea green. alfalfa meal tea(not after week 2 in flower). epson salt. ewc tea. water. bio boost.
geez guys, the list goes on forever.... i foliar with almost everything- so long as it isn't some caustic crap and its at the right time(not the wrong time).

PB
No Sea Green after two weeks or just the alfalfa meal ?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

I'm going to order some of this over the weekend, I have never heard of Spray N Grow but just left their website, the stuff sounds good, I have stopped using the Heavy 16 spray the shit sticks to everything. also I have Absolutely Loved the results of Sea Green, I bumped it up to a full 1mL per gallon, the plants just push their leaves to the skies after you spray them with it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm going to order some of this over the weekend, I have never heard of Spray N Grow but just left their website, the stuff sounds good, I have stopped using the Heavy 16 spray the shit sticks to everything. also I have Absolutely Loved the results of Sea Green, I bumped it up to a full 1mL per gallon, the plants just push their leaves to the skies after you spray them with it.
What's good Oscar! Been using spray n grow by itself forever. Good stuff. The flowers kiss has more in it. However I don't know why I've never thought of the bills perfect to go along with it. Let me know how it works for ya. I'll do the same. Mixed up a batch of neptune's fish and kelp with the flowers kiss last night. Not gonna use it for another day or two. Yet another mixture to let everyone know about. Happy New Year bro!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
What's good Oscar! Been using spray n grow by itself forever. Good stuff. The flowers kiss has more in it. However I don't know why I've never thought of the bills perfect to go along with it. Let me know how it works for ya. I'll do the same. Mixed up a batch of neptune's fish and kelp with the flowers kiss last night. Not gonna use it for another day or two. Yet another mixture to let everyone know about. Happy New Year bro!

All is well Bro..:)
I just placed an order, I bought 8oz Bottles, Bill's Perfect Fertilizer,Coco-Wet, Spray-N-Grow, All 3 bottles with UPS to the door $27.85, I can't beat that price, seems they have a new Hydro site, here is where I bought the Combo.....:D
http://www.spray-n-growhydroponics.com/

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This is all into 1 Gallon ?. you spraying Lights on or off ?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

This is all into 1 Gallon ?. you spraying Lights on or off ?

Yes into 1 gallon that is all you need. Always spray lights off. Turn back on in couple hours. Do this - Fill up gallon jug with 70-80 degree water (Water has to be lukewarm) Add the COCO-Wet first and mix up a little for 5 minutes. Next, add spray n grow and the water should go from clear to a amber yellow. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Next, add bills fertilizer then mix the whole thing up. Turn the lights in room off, spray plants down and your room like I said above should smell like a dirty old hooker. Come back in a few hours the room should still smell like it did first but not as potent you are ready for lights on!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
@oscar169 just the alfalfa meal tea. I'll use it probably twice in veg and twice in flower but not after stretch. Alfalfa has a growth hormone(feel free to correct me here ya'll) triconotrol in it that seems to encourage leafy growth. I haven't done it in a few years but I remember being like 'why are these plants growing the shit out of their leaves and not their buds'
I found out about the 'growth hormone' in alfalfa and stopped using it past say ten days-2weeks into flower and haven't seen that happen again so....

PB
ps. seagreen I'll use all the fucking time foliar and feeding

Top Bottom