Fishing for opinions on a foliar product

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Slowitdown I sprayed the Coco Wet/Spray-N-Grow/ Bill's Perfect, with in 30 mins after I sprayed the combo the plants were praying to the sky, they looked great, following day the look even happier, I have went a head and ordered the large combo from their site, Gallon of each Spray-N-Grow/Bill Perfect and it comes with another 8oz Coco Wet, I will be using this combo all the time along with the Sea Green, Always looking for new things to try and this was one of them good finds, Thanks again Bro...:cigar:
Dude I'm having the same results. Have to invest in the sea green but all my plants are shining. Fine before but way better now! Did u notice how fast they dry. That coco wet is sick!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Dude I'm having the same results. Have to invest in the sea green but all my plants are shining. Fine before but way better now! Did u notice how fast they dry. That coco wet is sick!
Thats why I'm trying to find out if I can use the Sea Green with the Coco Wet, that is one of the best Wetting Agents I have ever used...;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Not sure I hasn't ever used it, but when I used the Heavy 16 Foliar spray, I would use the Saturator by Dutch Master, and I would spray with the light on ever time and never had a problem.
do i need a wetting agent with magic green?
I honestly don't think u Need a wetting agent. I previously never used one. However since using coco wet a. U can spray with lights on although I move my plants until they are dry. And b. After being sprayed down top to bottom and both sides of leaves the plant is dry in 10 minutes. When I didn't use coco wet I would never do it lights on and it could take almost an hour to be dry. I can't see anything but an advantage to using it. Unless someone with more experience than me has another opinion. I absolutely luv the stuff!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Hey pb. .....how many ml per gallon are you using the sea green at? Also have you ever used liquid kelp? Been using it for a little bit and seems to help beef up in veg so far

I DO use liquid kelp- Neptune's brand. Sea Green for foliar- I would say 1ml but likely it's more like 2-3ml/gal. With clones, I use like three drops sea green in a gallon. No idea what three drops amounts to... Soil drench I'm right at 2ml/gal as that shits expensive and I wouldn't want to be overdoing it when you want 50g/2days..

PB

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I mean, I mix up different stuff to foliar with all the time- in the same spray. I don't use wetting agent but depending on how some product feels kinda oily, I will put a drop or two of Dr. Bronner's castile soap in as my ghetto wetting agent.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

@Slowitdown I sprayed the Coco Wet/Spray-N-Grow/ Bill's Perfect, with in 30 mins after I sprayed the combo the plants were praying to the sky, they looked great, following day the look even happier, I have went a head and ordered the large combo from their site, Gallon of each Spray-N-Grow/Bill Perfect and it comes with another 8oz Coco Wet, I will be using this combo all the time along with the Sea Green, Always looking for new things to try and this was one of them good finds, Thanks again Bro...:cigar:

Very good to know Oscar! I told you that combo is crazy. You didn't even have to order big bottles small ones last a while but they are cheap enough to buy regardless. Keep up the good work!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Very good to know Oscar! I told you that combo is crazy. You didn't even have to order big bottles small ones last a while but they are cheap enough to buy regardless. Keep up the good work!
I love this combo, When you are mixing 5 + gallons a week, Folair Spray, Them little bottles don't last, Sea Green by the Gallons....;)

@Slowitdown thanks again for turning me onto this stuff..:cigar:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Damn, This Bill's really works but OMG, I think next batch I spray I will be using my breathing mask, this stuff is soooo nasty smelling I almost puked...:wtf:

Tnelz

Tnelz

Damn, This Bill's really works but OMG, I think next batch I spray I will be using my breathing mask, this stuff is soooo nasty smelling I almost puked...:wtf:
I believe slow described it as a dirty old hooker! Lol. Something I happen to love! Ha! I'm glad it's working for u. I spray it twice a week on everything until I see buds. Frigging love it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@Slowitdown Man its really smelling like Dead Hooker more and more !!!!....:wideyed:
IMG 1285

Tnelz

Tnelz

That stuff is the shit!!! Keep up the good work @oscar169
Sprayed a little auto project last night. Woke up this morning to the lowest of leaves praying! Thanks a million times for this. It is my go to for just about everything. I have four strains going currently and every single one love me because of the dead hooker mix! Thanks!

Joseph29

Joseph29

I use 3 drops of sea green and 2 drops of floralicious plus to one quart of water and this combo works AMAZINGLY for me. This last week I have been lightly spraying when lights turn on and then when lights turn off. I don't soak them to the point where water beads are dripping off the leaves. I have noticed that the plants are growing much faster and the leaves have a darker shade of green that looks Beautiful. My mothers are giving extra good looking clones now.

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Has anyone used the Bills Combo with warmed/hot RO water, I'm warming some on the stove right now, might have to add the Baking Soda b/c no color change with the Spray-N-Grow yet, been 15 mins

Tnelz

Tnelz

Has anyone used the Bills Combo with warmed/hot RO water, I'm warming some on the stove right now, might have to add the Baking Soda b/c no color change with the Spray-N-Grow yet, been 15 mins
Oscar!!! It's not the temp it's the ro water. Needs the minerals from the tap water or something like that. Try it with room temp tap water. I leave my water out for a day or two then run it through a brita filter. End up with about 20 ppm water. Anyway stop using ro!

Top Bottom