Fk Yo Playlist! Beats from the Farm

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sup Farm Famdamly. Let's keep it simple and enjoy what others have to share. There are no rules other than be cool to others

Let's use this as a place to jam. Feel free to post what you smokin to or love to hear. Let's have fun, open our ears, and enjoy 🙌

I will start. So much to choose from but hmm..

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I play a bit of billiards. Sometimes I wear earphones. I've listened to this on repeat and made a G before. Dont make me dig up pic 😂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

yea 90 percent of what i listen too is pre 1977 lol the year i was born
i was 13 and crazy about roy oribison
i was 16 and crazy about pre strokin clarence carter lol
That's fkin awesome and Im justb3 years older.
Unfortunately that cuts out a lot of what may be posted here but that's the point. Maybe someone hears something they never heard and likes it. Never know till hear and YOLO

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

oh dont think i have not heard it and if i havent i will check out atleast the first 30 seconds of the track lol
Post more of what you jam too so I can see better where you comin from. I kinda like a pretty wide variety except not a lot that is new. I don't feel new artists are anything remotely close to as talented as in the past

E

elusiveshame

Post more of what you jam too so I can see better where you comin from. I kinda like a pretty wide variety except not a lot that is new. I don't feel new artists are anything remotely close to as talented as in the past

If you're just listening to radio music, you're 100% right, but there's still plenty of talent out there. Rock/instrument based music isn't popular anymore, so unless you like the millennial whoop in your songs, you won't like the current style of music.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

This is what my babies listen to daily

Hah now that's fkin heavy. Love it. I've likely got adhd since diagnosed at 15ish and the only reason I say that is it is my only explanation for how I can listen to music like that at very high volume if it is a headphone and find it calming. You fan of Tool at all?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

If you're just listening to radio music, you're 100% right, but there's still plenty of talent out there. Rock/instrument based music isn't popular anymore, so unless you like the millennial whoop in your songs, you won't like the current style of music.

Latest posts

Top Bottom