Flavored Live Resin: How To?

• Thread starter Treeman Tom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you think they use the same flavoring as e-juice companies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

I have purchased some great live resin lately from a local dispensary. The concentrate was developed and produced by a collab between the Dukes of Errl and Dab Face Concentrates.
It was by far the best product Ive had in a while but at $90 a gram I am not able to purchase it as often as I would like too.
They have flavors like cotton candy, orange cream, stawberry banana....

I would love to start making this for myself but I dont have the darndest idea on how to flavor the concentrate safely.

Any ideas??

Dabface
Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

They make flavored blunt spray which is just fruit pectin and vegetable glycerin. Im sure you could flavor it with some type of eliquid or something during processing.
thats what I was thinking.
But also how about running whatever your using to extract the cannabis, through fruit itself?
i mean they extract oils from spices and stuff like that why cant you do like dried fruit or something?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My wife has a customer who does all organic liquids for vapes and i know he makes some formulations for concentrate guys,never really thought about what they did with them.Im with kut though ill pass on the flavor enhancers.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
My wife has a customer who does all organic liquids for vapes and i know he makes some formulations for concentrate guys,never really thought about what they did with them.Im with kut though ill pass on the flavor enhancers.
have you had a chance to taste any of them sir?
the flavors from the company I tryd were way strong.
blue raz
lime sorbe and a couple others but couldnt rember if I tryd lol..didn't leave a good impression

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

blue raz
lime sorbe and a couple others but couldnt rember if I tryd lol..didn't leave a good impression

Dont even own one jim although ive been thinking about one of those pax for discreet weed tokes,lol.Never tried his stuff but he does about 1/2 mil per year so someone likes it,lol.He has crones disease so he started to make all organic e liquid for people who cant have anything toxic to them in it,i know he told me its very expensive in comparison to other e liquids to make.

Treeman Tom

Treeman Tom

blue raz
the ones from dab face are awesome in my opinon, the flavours are very subtle enough to just enjoy on top of the already amazing terpenes

cannakis

cannakis

They make flavored blunt spray which is just fruit pectin and vegetable glycerin. Im sure you could flavor it with some type of eliquid or something during processing.
Yeah man a long time ago some shit bird sold me Sprayed bud! I was so pissed.!
dont do that, thats gross. terpenes should be enjoyed in their natural bouquet.
amen! Exactly thank GOD someone understands!

Though op that is a good idea to extract the other oils of plants too... But what if you pulled out a Toxin instead and smoked that because you don't know Exactly what you're pulling out and you get real sick or worse!?! It ain't Pure Medicine Resin like cannabis... Just like you don't want to pull out vegetable waxes and chlorophyll for its bad taste and carcinogenic affects... Same would be with extracting oils from other plants...
Thats why there are different strains. There sure are a lot of flavors out there, without doing unnatural weed flavoring. I will never look for or advocate flavoring weed or extracts with extra flavoring.
amen exactly!

Op that's the Point of LIVE RESIN! It is preserving the Terpenes and Flavanoids... Look up live resin on YouTube there's some videos of guys talking about mixing different strains to make flavor mixes... Just different strains.
"live resin" ? all ways considered using bud candy -factor-x for resin production
Oh GOD fuckin Big Mikes goons are in here soliciting!!!
90 bucks a gram for "live resin" that's been cut with food additives?

Real live resin would make you cry in shame for committing such sacriledge
Hahaha!!! Exactly!

Top Bottom