Florida Grower, gone to Cali, now in Colorado...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

What up peoples. Long story short, I am a grower from Miami, FL who got busted, moved out to Oakland, CA, got robbed, and now I am in Colorado. I am trying to get some advice on Colorado climate and possible grow systems. In Oakland we had a 2000 sq. foot room with 32 1000w HPS in a commercial building, using hybrid deep water culture/aeroponic in 6" PVC pipe. We were legal and medical in California, and never managed to recoup our expenses. I have pics of the grow I would like to share, I also need advice as to the best way to upload/post a large amount of pictures. I am mostly trying to do smaller things for myself in my house, single room, 4 lighter max. Thanks for the info, looking forward to hear from the community!

t.o.med

t.o.med

welcome green mopho hope your luck improves. i dont think theres any easy way in uploading a lot of pics. i resize each one and upload ten at a time. peace

K

kungfupanda1

This is great website. It very have useful for people.
Thanks.
I'm a new member. Welcome.

T

TyKaycha

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Colorado thread. It can be found here Lots of other mile-high farmers who share experiences, personal stories, news stories, current & upcoming regulations, reviews, and more.

Again welcome!

N

Northstar521

The mpb buckets can be scaled down pretty easily... Check doubleds posts...

Top Bottom