FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
BTW, your grow makes clear the advantages of hydro. My organic soil plants are probably more hearty and vigorous, but they took MUCH longer to get there. . .and that's definitely a hydro stalk after only 17 days. Nice work.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

hahah i was scrolling down and i saw you update and i was like bam. then i was like BAAAMMAA! fuckin a man you got some good things going on around there. and that plant is exploding brotha damn!
ps be sure to tell your lovely lady that she is gorgeous.

flowamasta

flowamasta

thanx everyone for your input :) My hippie is here with me now, and you got her blushing ;) she loves the flowers on the nipples!!! hmmmm what flowers am i talkin about?? aren't they lush boobies :) soo cudly! i feel like a big baby smothering myself in them!!

Day 20 Veggie :) the plabt is taking off extremely fast, i wasn't quite expecting this growth, well not quite this fast anyway, 20 days old and already the trunk is thicker than my thumb! i have been told now the plant is a 7-8 week finisher, so i can still get a nice beast out of her yet, she's all over the place at the moment, uneven growth, except for the level canopy, i have been lst'ying her just a biut to even it out before i put the net in, net will be in tomorrow, at this rate!!!

SAM 2324
SAM 2325
SAM 2327
SAM 2329
SAM 2332
SAM 2336
View attachment 214292

flowamasta

flowamasta

Thanx Krasi :) she is growing so fast the the rockwool has now split!! the trunk is swelling so fast it's amazing, she may get rather big after all, you think she's looking rather indica?? very wide broad leaves

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey flowamasta what up bro ? :) How are you doing any update soon :rolleyes:

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey flowamasta what up bro ? :) How are you doing any update soon :rolleyes:
lol :) yeah man! just thought i'd wait till i put my net in and topped her a few times.... tried to even her up a bit, this jack x is 1 tough girl! she doesn't want to bend, very hard to train, even towards the tips, the stems are very thick and strong, she should start to stretch a little now, in a few days, i'll begin flowering, what does people think of that?? good timing? about another 5-6 days of growth and i'll think of flipping

feedback is most welcome....

Day 24 vegging......I also bought a new Bong, from Ozbongs, needs some modifying , (smaller cone)

SAM 2427
SAM 2428
SAM 2429
SAM 2430
SAM 2431
SAM 2432
SAM 2435
SAM 2440

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hell yeah 5-6 day and flip, the stems are really thick, but it's good that u can manage with them btw very nice canopy and the bong looks great :) All the best from me and have a nice day i'll be around (smoking)
And one song from me

flowamasta

flowamasta

thanx man, I think she'll stretch enough in 5-6 days, if not during flower i might let her come up a bit more than usual, seeing as i got the lighthood now, and temps are great..she's very compact that's for sure

flowamasta

flowamasta

i just follow the book mate ;) must be the trippy hippie magic my woman does

B

Burned Haze

Always love ur journals and messages. Like everyone was already saying :your one awesome person!

Keep it up :)

flowamasta

flowamasta

Always love ur journals and messages. Like everyone was already saying :your one awesome person!

Keep it up :)
wow man!! thanx soo much, those really are some kind hearted words! i'm lost for any other words man, thankyou. I hope to keep entertaining while i grow!
The show begins now, topping, the plant will fill up the spaces soon, looking good man:D
I was just thinking that :) hopefully some middle branches can come up and say hello, very difficult plant to manage actually, i'm finding her very tough and snappy like. could be the nutes perhaps, she just doesn't like to bend, really thick branches all the way to the tips..update in a day or 2 after some good growth

deep buddy

deep buddy

oh man that girl is looking better and better. love those skunks, esp if you have an older version. those leaves are so damn pretty.
just great stuff flowa!

and did you notice the dif in the uvb flowers?

flowamasta

flowamasta

oh man that girl is looking better and better. love those skunks, esp if you have an older version. those leaves are so damn pretty.
just great stuff flowa!

and did you notice the dif in the uvb flowers?
Much much appreciated! love to see a reply in the mornin :) so does she look familiar with a skunk? or too hard to tell yet...she is most certainly old school skunk, and took some serious persuasion to get! I myself don't know anything about Jacks history but apparently it has increased the potency of this x hybrid...I can't wait to see this baby flower, i'm getting very keen lol! might flip real soon, last night she didnt looked phased ata all from the massive topping i did!, so a couple more nodes is all i need and i think my plant will be big enough for a decent yield, i'm not looking for a lb, just some QUALITY A1 smoke :) but she is looking rather big, not as many tops yet, but it's still early to tell there are a few hidden ones sneaking their way up now, can't wait to see her tonight, if i dont get a chance tonight to take a pic here she was last night....knowing my obsession, i will no doubt forget that i even posted just now, and will snap away again tonight....i mean who could really help it...if i gave in to my obsession, i wouldn't be looking after her as well as i could be ;)

day 25, last night..

SAM 2441

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
lol :) yeah man! just thought i'd wait till i put my net in and topped her a few times.... tried to even her up a bit, this jack x is 1 tough girl! she doesn't want to bend, very hard to train, even towards the tips, the stems are very thick and strong, she should start to stretch a little now, in a few days, i'll begin flowering, what does people think of that?? good timing? about another 5-6 days of growth and i'll think of flipping

feedback is most welcome....

It's hard to tell from the perspective how full the screen is, but it looks like it's not far now, especially with the growth rate you are getting.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

It's hard to tell from the perspective how full the screen is, but it looks like it's not far now, especially with the growth rate you are getting.

outwest
I would say about 3/4 full as of now, i don't know if i can expect a full screen the left hand side of the tent receives slightly less light, i notice the plant actually leaning towards the right the lamp is o the right side of the hood, a little out of alignment really, if the hood was half the length it would be alot more efficient. I'm limited where i can put the hood, this was a trial first run for this hood, and next run i will run it diagonally inline with the extractor fan, knowing what I do know. should be ok though, light spread is ok, and being in the tent helps with the extra reflectivity. I'm actually thinking of getting a slightly smaller tent soon for next grow 1.0 x 1.0 instead of 1.2 x 1.2. I really don't need that extra room if you ask me, and my reflectivity efficiency would likely go up. i get limited time to grow in, and i need to utilize that. thoughts are appreciated :)

Top Bottom