FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

That's meters I assume?

outwest
yeah, it's a massive tent for a single plant in my opinion, but getting some opinions may change my mind, maybe having this size tent is better for airflow maybe? some guidance is always good, everyones been great here at the Farm! superb

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yeah, it's a massive tent for a single plant in my opinion, but getting some opinions may change my mind, maybe having this size tent is better for airflow maybe? some guidance is always good, everyones been great here at the Farm! superb

I'm no expert, especially with scrogging, but unless space is a real issue, I'd give it to the plant.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

see if i can fill it in 4 days, so starting monday flowering, i'm thinking.... the extra room may be useful, takes up alot of room though lol, and the fan ducting hits the roof up top,

KushCo

KushCo

Damn...Looking good, bro. It seems like it was only a week or 2 ago when I last saw your journal and it was still a clone. Blowing shit up down under, eh?

flowamasta

flowamasta

Damn...Looking good, bro. It seems like it was only a week or 2 ago when I last saw your journal and it was still a clone. Blowing shit up down under, eh?
she has gone a bit spastic hasn't she lol. I think 2 days and i'll flip, she's already grown another node, and visibly another inch or 2.....i may flush early tonight, just to freshen things up, res is down to 50% so figure one last grow feed, and use up what i can in 2 days, then bloom time :)

2 days and counting people.....thanx for tuning in

Thanx KushCo, good to see you here

flowamasta

flowamasta

Flipping tomorrow night!! if this ends up being even close to a 1 lb plant that would be kinda funny, vegging for only 28 days....BUT~! like i said i just want enough quality smoke of this, and not after a giant like the last, i haven't got a real good idea how this is going to start flowering, she may want to stretch alot more yet....we'll see. Thought anyone ?? feedback is always appreciated this is anew strain, and seeing her everyday i dont see her growth spurts like alot of you guys, soo if you want, fill me in, always entertaining.

SAM 2624
SAM 2625
SAM 2626

ttystikk

ttystikk

The unknown factor is inescapable unless someone has specific experience with the strain. At a best guess, I'd say you could flip it anytime and continue to LST and it would fill the ScrOG nicely. It's growing this fast now, why shouldn't it stretch?

deep buddy

deep buddy

that girll is getting hella fat WOW buddy, i fear the flip stretch so i would def flip it but again alot of it is strain dependent, you dont have any info on it did you get it as a cut? could you ask them? i know my strains after a run or two, at least the stretch.

ttystikk

ttystikk

that girll is getting hella fat WOW buddy, i fear the flip stretch so i would def flip it but again alot of it is strain dependent, you dont have any info on it did you get it as a cut? could you ask them? i know my strains after a run or two, at least the stretch.

Dude... what he said...

flowamasta

flowamasta

Wow she`s going fast now, when flipping even faster, time for cropcontrol:D

lol! i had a sneak peak before :) and well, things are pointing to the lamp! :) i'm going to try and put my 2nd net in tonight, i'll post some update pics in a couple of hours

The unknown factor is inescapable unless someone has specific experience with the strain. At a best guess, I'd say you could flip it anytime and continue to LST and it would fill the ScrOG nicely. It's growing this fast now, why shouldn't it stretch?

i actually don't think she'll have a great stretch in her, spoke to 'my mentor' he's at about week 6, and getting close, he's no good at giving details, but i had a look, and she's got legs that's for sure, i think she'll be easily manageable as is, maybe some small lollypopin around the middle. i can allow around 6 inches more vertical lamp room, so if she stretches i'll control it....busy night, nute change, net, and photo time!

she's flipped mate, everything's happening tonight, so hang round a couple of hours, and new pics will arrive shortly....
I did get it as a cut, from the guy who taught me how to grow, very reputable. it was originally a seed born, then cloned for my mentor, then i got the 1 cut that came from it....so you can see how much i value this strain. I've seen nice bud from this strain, but haven't seen a ripe plant yet....not far away! I think i'll get better results using my air cooled hood, my mentor is still using 2 blazing 600 shades in a double tent in a small bedroom. its like a heater. I care alot more about my conditions

deep buddy

deep buddy

day 1 Flowering, no 2nd net in yet, tomorrow will be cool
I couldn't be happier really! day 5 for the clones... in my little makeshift dome :)

View attachment 216727View attachment 216728View attachment 216729
happy flip day mufugggahh!!! and just an fyi i get some of my fastest rooting cuts from cuts taken when they aare stretching, like first week of real stretch. just fwiw cause that strain looks special bro. always good to have a lot of killer's backed up. i always feel like im preaching to the preacher here though cause your killin it again.

flowamasta

flowamasta

happy flip day mufugggahh!!! and just an fyi i get some of my fastest rooting cuts from cuts taken when they aare stretching, like first week of real stretch. just fwiw cause that strain looks special bro. always good to have a lot of killer's backed up. i always feel like im preaching to the preacher here though cause your killin it again.
Thanx man! it's a timing thing for me with my clones, i have a circle of friends......
but interesting to know that bit of info man! thanx again, can you explain to me why my strain looks special? i'm not knowledgeable with strains, does she look genuine to you? genetics and all that go over my head lol, but i'm learning.

2nd net is installed, and she's starting her flower stretch, i'm evening things out a little, trying to spread her, instead of horizontally i'm just trying to utilize what space i have, but she's a tough girl, and doesn't like to bend, this has been rather unpredictable, and exceptional growth by my standards..

cheers for tuning in FlowaMasta's Jack x Skunk Flowering has begun! :):):):D

SAM 2657
SAM 2659
SAM 2661
SAM 2665
SAM 2667
SAM 2668

deep buddy

deep buddy

Thanx man! it's a timing thing for me with my clones, i have a circle of friends......
but interesting to know that bit of info man! thanx again, can you explain to me why my strain looks special? i'm not knowledgeable with strains, does she look genuine to you? genetics and all that go over my head lol, but i'm learning.

2nd net is installed, and she's starting her flower stretch, i'm evening things out a little, trying to spread her, instead of horizontally i'm just trying to utilize what space i have, but she's a tough girl, and doesn't like to bend, this has been rather unpredictable, and exceptional growth by my standards..

cheers for tuning in FlowaMasta's Jack x Skunk Flowering has begun! :):):):D

View attachment 216989View attachment 216990View attachment 216991View attachment 216992View attachment 216993View attachment 216994
just really love those skunks, i assume your not in the states? she def looks like she has alot of vigor,you wont know till you get a bit further, just something about those leaves.and if you arent n the states, you prob have something ive never seen, just learned to trust my gut on that stuff, and ive lost tooo many dope phenos over the years.

flowamasta

flowamasta

just really love those skunks, i assume your not in the states? she def looks like she has alot of vigor,you wont know till you get a bit further, just something about those leaves.and if you arent n the states, you prob have something ive never seen, just learned to trust my gut on that stuff, and ive lost tooo many dope phenos over the years.
yeah, i'm actually an aussie....i don't understand what phenos means. she is a 2nd generation clone only from a seed to begin with. my mentor cloned off the seeded plant before she flowered, he grew it i got a clone from his veg...
The seed came from a very reputable gardener....who is renowned for the 'skunk' originally she smells pretty hefty already, my mentor has got another filter for me, said i will need it lol

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah, i'm actually an aussie....i don't understand what phenos means. she is a 2nd generation clone only from a seed to begin with. my mentor cloned off the seeded plant before she flowered, he grew it i got a clone from his veg...
The seed came from a very reputable gardener....who is renowned for the 'skunk' originally she smells pretty hefty already, my mentor has got another filter for me, said i will need it lol
yeah i figured since your using cyco nutes. well now i say you def get a bunch of backups, things that make me say that , "youll need extra filter" and just the vigor. you r "pheno" just means that the specific mama(seed plant) will have have various expressions from mom and dad, thats what a pheno is . thats why there are so many clone only strains. because sometime s a phenotype is so badass. fwiw.

and by the way , you a badass, and could you say "how you doin?" to that big sexy bitch for me.:)

flowamasta

flowamasta

yeah i figured since your using cyco nutes. well now i say you def get a bunch of backups, things that make me say that , "youll need extra filter" and just the vigor. you r "pheno" just means that the specific mama(seed plant) will have have various expressions from mom and dad, thats what a pheno is . thats why there are so many clone only strains. because sometime s a phenotype is so badass. fwiw.

and by the way , you a badass, and could you say "how you doin?" to that big sexy bitch for me.:)
lol, ok thanx alot! fingers crossed i can do all the right things from here on!
cheers for the compliments hehe, thanx for bein ere!

Top Bottom