FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The Jack lends that stalk to the show and the Jack hybrids are uber vigorous! Your gonna love that J1, I'm telling you!
The smell will be extreme and it should b very very tasty;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, i'm actually an aussie....i don't understand what phenos means. she is a 2nd generation clone only from a seed to begin with. my mentor cloned off the seeded plant before she flowered, he grew it i got a clone from his veg...
The seed came from a very reputable gardener....who is renowned for the 'skunk' originally she smells pretty hefty already, my mentor has got another filter for me, said i will need it lol
Well, I don't know if you have the J1 I know as its seed was started many moons ago...but should be some Jack wowness!
She looks familiar to me with the coloring and growth, veination and stuff..

ttystikk

ttystikk

So you're an Aussie, eh? Waallllll, GIDDAY, MAITE! When I was a youngster, I used to live in Sydney, within sight of the bridge. Got a story or two of the adventure, if you're interested.

Don't mind that guy deepbuddy, he's just a ladykiller... lol

"Pheno" is slang for 'phenotype', which is what each of us humans is; a unique expression of the genetic makeup of each of our parents. Ever notice how in some families, one sibling is really athletic, and another is more bookish, or what have you? That's an example of phenotyping right there. In our favorite plant, desirable phenos are those that grow quickly, show good structure and flower out with the dankness!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Here we go! Im ready for the flowering to really begin and see that plant double in size over the next few weeks! Looking perfect so far FM, keep doing it like you're doing it! And that is a kick ass "make-shift" poly dome! The real greenhouse/nursery industry does that same metal arch design down long rows of clones with a poly-plastic over the top to keep heat and moisture in, so I wouldn't call yours make shift at all, more like "professional"!

-Meeks

flowamasta

flowamasta

The Jack lends that stalk to the show and the Jack hybrids are uber vigorous! Your gonna love that J1, I'm telling you!
The smell will be extreme and it should b very very tasty;)
ooohh goooodie :) thanx man!
So you're an Aussie, eh? Waallllll, GIDDAY, MAITE! When I was a youngster, I used to live in Sydney, within sight of the bridge. Got a story or two of the adventure, if you're interested.

Don't mind that guy deepbuddy, he's just a ladykiller... lol

"Pheno" is slang for 'phenotype', which is what each of us humans is; a unique expression of the genetic makeup of each of our parents. Ever notice how in some families, one sibling is really athletic, and another is more bookish, or what have you? That's an example of phenotyping right there. In our favorite plant, desirable phenos are those that grow quickly, show good structure and flower out with the dankness!
Thanx for that valuable info, I was once a guy who thought all these names were just made up bulldust! I'm truly understanding that there is far more to it, an actual science..impressive stuff.
Interesting you lived at Sydney when you were young, i myself have never been there. Hey if you got a short story that may entertain us all, feel free to post up.
Here we go! Im ready for the flowering to really begin and see that plant double in size over the next few weeks! Looking perfect so far FM, keep doing it like you're doing it! And that is a kick ass "make-shift" poly dome! The real greenhouse/nursery industry does that same metal arch design down long rows of clones with a poly-plastic over the top to keep heat and moisture in, so I wouldn't call yours make shift at all, more like "professional"!

-Meeks
Thanx maaaate! the dome is really just bits and pieces lol, but i must admit, they've never looked so good, i'll try to remember to post pics soon. I'm really excited about this grow, keen to get my new filter and fan combo, i'll probably just run it in the grow room itself on a fan controller on low, just to help that much more use an odor sock, she'll be sweet as
damn good show and grow bro now thats bush ,smell any skunk ?
I don't smell skunk yet lol, but she has stunk out the grow room already, she has a flowering smell to her already, and when you open the tent, the smell of wet growin ganja hits you in the face, a bit more than usual...time will tell

Thanx everyone for all your input! much appreciated, good to get some insight on this plant, or any plants for that matter!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 4 Flowering, i did a heap of lolly popping on the lower half of the plant, got rid of those little pesky branches that yield nothing and suck needed energy for the tops, things are neat, clean, and i'm really happy where I stand, i haven't added any PGR yet, her stretch is being fairly controlled for now. i may only have to dose her with Part B PGR to help promote flowers next flush.

The last 3 pics are of some dry ice hash that i made. the blonde being from my outdoor nugs, the rest from fresh/dried frozen trim and popcorn nuggies. I only used the 73 micron bag, then i finished with the 120 micron. really nice purity

SAM 2754
SAM 2757
SAM 2760
SAM 2763
SAM 2765
SAM 2680
SAM 2712
SAM 2722

ttystikk

ttystikk

Nice cleanup on the lower branches- people often don't bother, and they don't understand what they're throwing away...

Back to the phenotype thing for a moment; this is the reason I've run exclusively with clones, because I want a proven pheno, a known producer of good (or great!) quality. There's a slacker in every family... I know... I see that mofo in the mirror every morning! ;)

Ya want an Aussie story, ay? Waaaalll, Maite- when I was a wee youngsta, we rented a car to drive from Darwin up north to Sydney. That poor car... we had no idea about the casual nature of road maintenance in the Outback in those days. Between Land Trains (semi trucks hauling anywhere up to 5 or 6 trailers!), 'speed bumps'- here in the States they're called 'Mesas', and washouts, that poor Ford lost 3 windshields, two oil pans and a gas tank. And we ended up on a bus for the last third of the trip!

One of my favorite memories was driving at night down these deserted dirt roads- it was cooler, because the AC was useless with no windshield- and we would have to suddenly slow down whenever we saw kangaroos. Why? Unlike deer, these crazy animals would JUMP OUT IN FRONT OF THE CAR on purpose- so they could use the headlights to see where they're going and hop down the road in front of us! So there we would be, driving about 20 mph, watching the tails of a whole mob o' 'roos as they bounded along! They could keep it up for hours at a time, amazing animals.

I got more where that came from, if you're interested...

flowamasta

flowamasta

LOL! that's a funny story man! yeah you always see dead roos on the side of the road round my parts, often you hear roos gettin clobbered a mile down the road, some cars stop, most trucks don't they just plow straight through. The buggers can be everywhere at night and they are super quick and can jump amazing distances, which i'm sure you know! fences mean nothing to a roo if they want to get away. i have a mate, who ended up with a young roo through his car window of an old old ford, the thing ended up in the front seat while my mate was cruisin on the highway, he said he thought he saw something coming from the side, but was day dreaming at the time, and then WHAM! lucky not to end up losing control of the car, and being an old car, the window shattered to pieces everywhere and had to be towed. the roo was rooting in heaven

flowamasta

flowamasta

i been soo stoned lately on 73 micron dry ice hash and bud oil, hard to keep up with everything! I'm going on day 7 now (but taken last night day 6), as it's past midnight... and she's looking pretty wild in there, i've trimmed alot of small branches out, make some nice airflow under the plant, the canopy is looking very full, i've added 50 ml of part A PGR on Thursday i believe, until tonight's flush, where i have replaced nutes with all fresh, and a 80ml dose of Part B Cyco PGR, this will get the ball rolling.....at a superman rate!

Thanx for tuning in, FlowaMasta ;)

SAM 2811
SAM 2813
SAM 2814
SAM 2816
SAM 2817
SAM 2818

deep buddy

deep buddy

i been soo stoned lately on 73 micron dry ice hash and bud oil, hard to keep up with everything! I'm going on day 7 now (but taken last night day 6), as it's past midnight... and she's looking pretty wild in there, i've trimmed alot of small branches out, make some nice airflow under the plant, the canopy is looking very full, i've added 50 ml of part A PGR on Thursday i believe, until tonight's flush, where i have replaced nutes with all fresh, and a 80ml dose of Part B Cyco PGR, this will get the ball rolling.....at a superman rate!

Thanx for tuning in, FlowaMasta ;)

View attachment 218510View attachment 218511View attachment 218513View attachment 218514View attachment 218515View attachment 218516
dude looking good and that DI hash and oil look fire! too bad your like on the other side of the world! i would like to do a taste test of those hash's and oil!!

flowamasta

flowamasta

dude looking good and that DI hash and oil look fire! too bad your like on the other side of the world! i would like to do a taste test of those hash's and oil!!
lol! thanx man! i've got enough to go round don't worry bout that! you get over here, and my shout ;)
They are indeed very tasty, and killaaaaaaaaa!!

day 7 flowering, i have added 80ml part B PGR. Its magic time now.

SAM 2825
SAM 2836

flowamasta

flowamasta

Killing it, as usual. I think I already see crystals forming. Keep it going.

outwest
Thanx :) yes resin for sure, as i was cleaning up a few small spindly branches my fingers were left sticky already!!! ??? she's happening!

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey bro, I see you got a big update, sorry I haven't been around, too busy with the outdoor... lol but definitely very good job indeed :):cool:
P.T.

Top Bottom