Flushing is a bad practice based on flawed science.

• Thread starter YarraSparra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

Ch
Your better flushing man,some of these chemicals have flavourings,so buds can taste good but still be full of chemicals,I think. What a lot of people dont realize,whenyou flush your also preparing the plant to die which is natural(senescence) if that's the right word,if you keep feeding the plant will keep going,the fade and pistils going brown,this is also signs of. It too,flushing also kickstarts this process so flushing actually does. 2 things uses up any nutes and helps towards the natural dieing proscess,so I'd flush,but each to his own,76
eers 76:-) iv allways flushed. i like the B,52+ carbo load combo at end tho.
actually tastes nice.not of nutes.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

EE I KNOW. GOD .who ever thaught the net could make you? angry.lol. sorry at midwesrdensities 4,soundin .LIKE A DICK. i want to be a good member and a helpfull one also to people. im not really a newb. im just a real small scale grower tho.striktly perdsonall + ive allways flushed cos it seems like the right thing to do anyway. well it just goes hand in hand!even for organics.
c.c
Like I said delete this garbage thread.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Your
EE I KNOW. GOD .who ever thaught the net could make you? angry.lol. sorry at midwesrdensities 4,soundin .LIKE A DICK. i want to be a good member and a helpfull one also to people. im not really a newb. im just a real small scale grower tho.striktly perdsonall + ive allways flushed cos it seems like the right thing to do anyway. well it just goes hand in hand!even for organics.
c.c
your not organic and flushing with synthetic vit b is sketchy.....anytime A ssynthetic is used to "flush" it's redundant because you have to go behind that synthetic and rinse it out........@midwestdensies I can see where your frustration comes from

Ps. AN's flush agent Final Phase is a horrible product the worse used improperly and not much better when used as directed.....

chuckchill

chuckchill

I use the B,52, says its organic. its the carboload B,52.combo i like.
Your

your not organic and flushing with synthetic vit b is sketchy.....anytime A ssynthetic is used to "flush" it's redundant because you have to go behind that synthetic and rinse it out........@midwestdensies I can see where your frustration comes from

Ps. AN's flush agent Final Phase is a horrible product the worse used improperly and not much better when used as directed.....

chuckchill

chuckchill

i dont use many bottles. i sure dont use a ,flush agent, a aging product basiklly. how am i not organic?pls.
c.c

Supercharge

Supercharge

Just because it doesn't agree with your personal practices doesn't invalidate it bro. If you don't like the topic, then stay out of the thread. Simple.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just because it doesn't agree with your personal practices doesn't invalidate it bro. If you don't like the topic, then stay out of the thread. Simple.
Don't worry i will document some shit for you idiots unlike anything you select few are doing. It will all be tested at the werkshop and actually shown then no one can speculate. It's clear in taste though. My goal maybe different than yours.

showmegreen

showmegreen

An ol'man long time ago told me about flushin back 20 plus yrs plus. This how i still do my outdoor when possible. The deal is in the dog days of summer is the turninpoint from grow to veg. So ya git some mud from the deep part of the pond. The deeper the better let it steam up in a drum out in the sun then add water to the goo. Add a handfull of dried ol chicken poo then after a day or so in the heat pour the slimy muck (god it stinks!) through a screen into a bucket. Take an pour two or three ladels in on each plant right before the last rain into the dog days. Then dont touch'em again till the winds change (gets cooler). Dont water or nuthin. Even when they look all shriveled and on deaths bed. They'll come out of it. After mothernature gives them her blessin giver nothin but a ladel of rain water every day unless its rainin of course. All way until first hard frost. Then pick on next sunny day. Said it drew up the oil and the water let them use up all the pond mud. Kinda like flushin if ya ask me.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Drop the insults bro.
You and yarra have no threads on anything important that pertains to actual pics let alone proof of your "tested methods. I do. You should peep them may learn a thing or two. Until then I find it an insult you come on this forum and post up such things without a thread directed at any of your grows or pics that I can find.. Pics or it didnt happen. Proof

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't worry i will document some shit for you idiots unlike anything you select few are doing. It will all be tested at the werkshop and actually shown then no one can speculate. It's clear in taste though. My goal maybe different than yours.
There's no need to call people idiots. I'm not sure what about this thread has you so pissed off. I fail to understand how photographs will tell anyone how the thing smokes. Let's work on proving points and addressing arguments, instead of making ad hominem the term of the day.

colostoney

colostoney

how do ya get the work to ripen right without flushin it indoors? It have to get pretty cold to do it correct just based on simple science. Outside in nature weather cools and a plant gets a 2 to 4 week period when its temps hardly climb to the 70-75 degrees it needs to uptake nutes and the plant naturally "flushes" or ripens ya know the fall colors start happening. Inside we learned to manipulate this by cutting off the nutes and feeding water so the plant uses the last its reserves and ripens. Yah it improves taste an no doubt quality by removing excess nutes and starches but its needed in most cases to get the bud correctly ripe. Big reason why unflushed weed burns harsh is the plants still producing starches and chlorophyll up until ya chopped it. IDK not trying to argue just an old mans observation over time.

william76

william76

Your

When I use a flush it's only for a few days then plain water for the rest{ten days at least,and only real
how do ya get the work to ripen right without flushin it indoors? It have to get pretty cold to do it correct just based on simple science. Outside in nature weather cools and a plant gets a 2 to 4 week period when its temps hardly climb to the 70-75 degrees it needs to uptake nutes and the plant naturally "flushes" or ripens ya know the fall colors start happening. Inside we learned to manipulate this by cutting off the nutes and feeding water so the plant uses the last its reserves and ripens. Yah it improves taste an no doubt quality by removing excess nutes and starches but its needed in most cases to get the bud correctly ripe. Big reason why unflushed weed burns harsh is the plants still producing starches and chlorophyll up until ya chopped it. IDK not trying to argue just an old mans observation over time.
Yea exactly,not just flushing nutes but starts senescence,sic?76

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I will add that I personally observe that some ingredients will travel right through plant without changing much in smell.....Those worry me the most.

Remember superthrive , awesome stuff right, I learn to use it so well that I stopped using so much......I stopped using it in flower first then only used it in begining then completely stopped just wasn't worth the flavor it manipulated. I became so familiar with the smell I could smell which plants had strong concentrantions in the stem rub....so ounce I noticed this I kept it in the back of my mind and when observation and application comes to play I could never figure out how much I could use with out smelling it in end product. I could never figure that out, it seem to change so I stopped using it all together and to this day (7yrs) later I smell tiny amounts in stem rub......
I guess I'm not digging the vitamin smell or pill flavor.....NEEM has also stood out in these observations as garlicky ramen noodles, not my cup of tea and alfalfa just to name a few

Side note ....at end of plants life , if enough environment al factors are desirable for growth, plenty of genetics will stay alive much longer after harvesting...my old flo use to do that, so at this situation if roots are stripped or exhaust available food, the plant can move enough nutrients and other elements from plant reservoir down to roots to feed rhizosphere via sugars, proteins, macro elements and some micro....if I see this happening I pay close attention for changes in smells and the majority of those experience s are desirable to me

I really love how pot smells and taste, I'm a big fan of terepenoids.
some exciting smoke when it taste like living flower at about week six for most plants I've grown.....sorry no science to back this up yet .

When I look again for studies I'm hoping to find something from Isreali scientist

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

When I use a flush it's only for a few days then plain water for the rest{ten days at least,and only real

Yea exactly,not just flushing nutes but starts senescence,sic?76
I will be so bold to say shifting of elements aswell, it's really interesting watching whole plants change shades almost evenly , just an observation but I think so much is happening when plant dies naturally and flowers experience that completely on plant in ground versus harvested plant or flowers on branches.
Right now
the preemy flowers I harvested in 1st week Sept are barely peaking on that ethylene smell some describe the smell as floral perfumy which I imagine is from the alcohol smell.
I enjoy that smoke but my favorite is about 2weeks after that point hopefully in jars by now and burps, at this point that smell for me has shifted from pungent to pleasant IMO, and this is where I smell the sour through and through and sweet fruit rather then the tart rhine smell sometimes black licorice and pepper smell...

Just thinking outloud

Last edited:
Top Bottom