Flyinj! Meet Underdog!

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Here are my ud og. This corner is a mix though. 3 ud og and 5 Loran lbl. Want to get a pic up but don't feel like separating them. All doing well. Topped 2 of the 3 ud last night. View attachment 506218
As u can see there is a stretcher in the back. That's ud og #1. She is going to be a big girl. One of the plants I topped. She needs to fill in before getting much taller. U can see all are deep green (thanks pure protein) and loving the combo of 1 water nftg plus pure protein and biocozyme and 1 water caps nute pack. Giving those nitrogen fixers plenty of work to do. Respect yall.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Quoted from Loompa Himself

"I just know that it is among some of the finest herb I have ever run into. It was acquired many many years ago, long before I even knew what OG was and when I got it, I didnt even know it was an OG. I just knew that despite all the naysayers, what I had was super dank. So I developed the attitude that, it doesnt really matter at all what I think it is or where it came from....its the dankest cut I have seen."

This is one of the realest, most official statements ive read! Only other breeder/chucker to state this without fear of being mashed on for not knowing the liniage was @medman and his wcsd cut looks alot like the loompahs headband imo! Respect @loompa for being you, and @FlyinJStable for the positive effects your actions have!

Tnelz

Tnelz

This is one of the realest, most official statements ive read! Only other breeder/chucker to state this without fear of being mashed on for not knowing the liniage was @medman and his wcsd cut looks alot like the loompahs headband imo! Respect @loompa for being you, and @FlyinJStable for the positive effects your actions have!
Hey brother. I'll tell u what. This ud og is probably the closest I'll ever get to lhb although I've got plenty of love from loompa. Can't wait for her to be ready for the bloom chamber. However I've got meddys wcsd in the bloom room right now. Ur the first person I've ever herd make a comparison between the 2. Love medmans stuff for sure but u just added another layer of excitement to this grow. Much respect and good vibes to u bro.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Take a look at medmans wcsd and everyonesmokes lhb. The grey, puplish rails and knotty catylist are all in line. Only difference i can see is the difference that happens between growers grow style.
i popped a whole pack of wcsd with very little vigor, think theyre older, plan on getting more yet none made it but his orange kush is going strong! @Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Take a look at medmans wcsd and everyonesmokes lhb. The grey, puplish rails and knotty catylist are all in line. Only difference i can see is the difference that happens between growers grow style.
i popped a whole pack of wcsd with very little vigor, think theyre older, plan on getting more yet none made it but his orange kush is going strong! @Tnelz
Got his ppk almost ready as well as a nice ppk in veg. Love @medmans genetics.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yours are so Sweet lookin T
I have to do some serious attention to the Ladies this next week to save face LoL
Rocking um Bro YOU ARE ROCKING THEM>
4 28  2015 UD 5
I am seeing some very Healthy new Growth comin back
Diggin the Good Vibes Bro
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I want some Loompa Underdog fems
I know right ! ! !
give um abit O time I believe that the UD is on the Loompa Web Page and may be coming to the Farm in spring But
I dont know that for sure, get over to the loompa threads and see what Oom pah says or the Man Loompa himself .... He takes afew Daze but he dose answer is PM's

RKS x Skunk
Now thats a Cross Yum phewwy ! ! ! ! ! !
bet that is gunna be Dank Ladies will be watch for your thread on that one sendin out the Skunk y grow Vibes Bro
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

One thing is certain, with what I picked up at the cup I have enough Gear to hunt a Prized male for the next Few Years
Now if I could remember where I put them I would be all set. LoL just kiddin
I will be doing a 30 bean sprout next run to find My Male
Thanks fer swinging through @winta its always a pleasure
Peace
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Here is a shot of my number 2 of three. I actually have 2 phenos. 1 looks like this and the other is quite a bit stretcher with less node development. I may toss that pheno into bloom just so I can taste some. Not sure yet though. I just hit this girl with some pure protein. Usually when I give that I get some tip curl for a day or 2 but nothing that bothers me. Again thanks @loompa and @FlyinJStable for making it possible for me to grow these plants.
20150502 125656

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

IT reassures me the right grower is Growing this PLant.... By the looks at Its Sexy azz Plant
Way impressive Lil Babbie Bro
Your doin them beenz Super Grow justice
FlyJ

Top Bottom