Flyinj! Meet Underdog!

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Man! I can't believe I missed this grow! Glad I found a seat @FlyinJStable Everything looks on point bro! Best of luck!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Everything looks on point bro! Best of luck
Thank you homey
always great to see you swing by
I have been so busy with class I need to keep my threads updated a bit better.
I have high hopes for the Under Dog and the Black yeti
they are both doing great
I only kept one out of the flower room because the pheno's are SO close together that I believe the #3 in veg will be the Same as the ones under flower lights. One small difference is #3 is a bit more Aromatic.
We shall see
I did take cuts just in case,
Will post more next week on the progress
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Starting to show some good shape and HEAVY HEAVY OH My OG Smells
6 3 2015 UD 2
The two above are in flower now and this one is my Fav (Bottom Pic) she is getting lots of Topping and ties to her Big show starting 1st of July this will be One Big Girl
6 5 2015 UD 1
I will be transplanting Monday into a 3 gallon Soft Pot and Topping once More.
She just looks right.
FlyJ

H

happy b

J man im jealous as all hell.those have gotta be something real special there.i cant wait to see how they turn out as im Very curious to see how the UD & tk express themselves in this cross.oh yeah im jealous.lol.but i know you more than deserve the very very best meds available J and thanks to loompa youv got em!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

i know your gonna kill it
Much appreciated Drewski I will do My best with um, For me its about the hunt and the grow itself that I love so Much
The great Meds are Icing on the Cake

something real special there
Always a pleasure to see yaz Happy b I noticed the #3 from the start . . .I get a good Vibe from her and Feel she will be a surprise For the J man.
Peace
compare to your Underdawg
I m all about the Grows Bro so its a blast to have ya swing by and share your Positive VIBES
All are welcome and Diggin on your grow bro hope They are something Special too.

UnderDawg Is not Under Dog they are Two different plants
I dont want to get that part confused on the grow.

I am TO NEW at this to have the background information or history from the whats what on the lineage of
it But May Be My Bro's @Power OG or @Jolly Mon can shed light... Or the @loompa @Oom pah pah them self.

You all Know Me By Now
This is about Meds for Good Peeps who need an alternative to 20 and 30 Pills a day.
So as far As I am concerned Its Beautiful Plant #3
here are some better shots of My Loompa Farms Under Dog #3
6 10 2015 UD 1

6 10 2015 UD 3
6 10 2015 UD 4

She is really looking Nice IMHO I will share more as I see changes in the ladies in Flower.
Peace and Great Loompa Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

under dog not under dawg!
I was just going by the way ya had spelled it the 1st time and wasnt sure if ya caught that part
so its all Gravy and Fresh Biscuits Bro.
Love to see a few Up close pics of your Dank Ladies
Feel free to post um as they grow to Dank-0-Cola's
Peace FlyJ

H

happy b

Much appreciated Drewski I will do My best with um, For me its about the hunt and the grow itself that I love so Much
The great Meds are Icing on the Cake

Always a pleasure to see yaz Happy b I noticed the #3 from the start . . .I get a good Vibe from her and Feel she will be a surprise For the J man.
Peace

I m all about the Grows Bro so its a blast to have ya swing by and share your Positive VIBES
All are welcome and Diggin on your grow bro hope They are something Special too.

UnderDawg Is not Under Dog they are Two different plants
I dont want to get that part confused on the grow.

I am TO NEW at this to have the background information or history from the whats what on the lineage of
it But May Be My Bro's @Power OG or @Jolly Mon can shed light... Or the @loompa @Oom pah pah them self.

You all Know Me By Now
This is about Meds for Good Peeps who need an alternative to 20 and 30 Pills a day.
So as far As I am concerned Its Beautiful Plant #3
here are some better shots of My Loompa Farms Under Dog #3
View attachment 515375
View attachment 515376 View attachment 515377
She is really looking Nice IMHO I will share more as I see changes in the ladies in Flower.
Peace and Great Loompa Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ
She looks aewsome j man.she looks very strong.i like it wen the growing tips on a plant are big huge shoots exploding out rather than the wee ones that look kinda weak.iv noticed under poor light conditions the leaves tend to grow up toward the light and kinda block the shoot.no problems like that here though.oh no,just perfection.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

.i like it wen the growing tips on a plant are big huge shoots exploding out
Ho man Dose she look like a Queen Nice thick leaves strong stems She do love the air on her,
she wilts a bit at lights out but Bounces right away in the Lights hit her in the AM Sitting under the T5's she be a Happy Queen, IME this Is one of the prettiest Cannabis plants I have grown.
Before and after the Major tie down Last night.....
6 16 2015 UD 1
6 16 2015 UD 4
This morning she looked like this:
6 16 2015 UD 5a

special look about her
I am spell bound by her she is a fast recover-er she smells of all the right OG goodness and she sings.

Especially that one girl, she's gonna be huge
I will be tieing her down one more time before the filp and topping her one more time.

I have a Hand full of cuts to take before she is in full tilt Boogie But Yea I am Looking fer a Monster.
I will say she is an absolute pleasure to grow.

Now The Black Yeti
Look at this Girl ! ! !in only 18 days she is somethin,
I am telling ya IMHO running @loompa Farms Gear Thanks to @Jolly Mon and to @Oom pah pah I have been a very Lucky Farmer with their Gear.....
6 17 2015 UD 1
6 17 2015 UD 2

Peace and Super Loompa Vibes to Ya
FlyJ

Pawn

Pawn

Dude I gotta say I always look forward to your posts! Now that I'm trying my hand out, I have even more respect for what you and everyone else here does. I'm keeping a close, excited eye on that Underdog too, she's going to be something special methinks.

Top Bottom