Foam in the nutrient solution.

• Thread starter Sponty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sponty

Sponty

I was referring to shelf fertilizers and products such as this. Hydro really is simple, but it comes with a learning curve
I think this brand of nutrients are supposed to be quite good. The people I've spoken to about them have all said they've had great results from it.

Hydro is amazing once it's going okay and you know what to do when things go wrong. I'm slowly getting there I think I'm starting to piece together things and built my own RDWC system. It needs improvements but it working... I think.
IMG 20240320 224624733 HDR

Z

Zill

Spongy,

The shogun line of products is BS. Sorry. The only way these clowns make money is by selling water with a tiny among of salts. That’s why I asked - is it a dry formulation or wet. You pay dearly for that water at 8 lbs/gallon.

This is the claim of samurai hydro:

Key Features
  • Balanced high grade nutrition to support all stages of growth. (So it contains something, but they don’t tell you what)
  • Fully Integrated into the full suite of SHOGUN additives for unrivalled performance. (Somehow by using this crap you’ll be wanting to incorporate it into ALL samurai products)
  • Contains the revolutionary SmartZen® Yield Maximiser ingredient proven to increase yields by up to 8% above standard NPK formulas ( what is this a surfactant).
  • SmartZen® maximises nutrient uptake and transport for superior plant performance. ( no it doesn’t)
  • Available in Hard and Soft Water formulations. 2 Litre Set includes 1 Litre of part A and 1 Litre of Part B. (BS)

Z

Zill

Sponty,
I continued reading the Samurai site. These guys have the balls to take a few pebbles drop that’s in water and call it silicone fertilizer. Now we know, they have exposed themselves. Si doesn’t make limbs and stems stronger. It isn’t picked up.

Stay away from this crap.

Top Bottom