Foliar Feeding Recommendations

• Thread starter rockson21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rockson21

Hey all, how's it hangin.

So my girls are just getting over a small disaster. did something silly and shot my soil pH sky high. got it under control after a good flush through though.

it was fresh soil, so i didn't add any nutes after the flush (it was a pretty light flush)

The plants seem to have responded really well, they look happy again, albeit still with some slight discoloration.

I figured since the soil is wet and may have lost some juice, i'd give a foliar feed.

the two best candidates i have are Grow Big (ff) or GO Biothrive grow. I gave a foliar with FF Grow big earlier today and they seem to have liked it.

How often can I repeat this to help them along until their next feeding? What are your recommendations as far as foliar feeding go? Is teh Grow big better for foliar than GO Biothrive grow?

jagle

jagle

after the flush i wouldnt bother feeding till time to water again, and hit em with 50% and then 75% and 100% strength nutes to get things back into the rhythm.

but thats me.
cant offer advice on what nutes to use, but if you are gonna foliar feed make sure not to burn the leafs

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

No personal expirence with biothrive but magic green has always done me well. They're instructions say no more than twice per week.
Whenever im trying new sprays I always try it on one plant before the whole crop. Try it on one girl and if she responds good, go to town

R

rockson21

I wasn't really expecting too much from a foliar, but i went ahead and made a solution (used about 1/10 tsp of grow big in a spray bottle) and went to town.

Sure enough, they looked like they had new life after they dried out and got back under some light.

Top Bottom