foliar spraying....whats your recipe?

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

If you foliar spray your garden what is your recipe? Ive been spraying for years a mix of nitrozime (awesome best additive ive ever used by far but $$$) at 1 to 2 tspn per gallon, about a tspn of humic/fulvic acid (many good brands, i use humboldt), potassium silica at half tspn, and a wetting agent (i use sticky at half ounce per gallon). I spray this all over me plants from 3 week old seedlings and rooted cuttings all the way into 10 to 14 days of flowering. This makes my sativa dominant hybrids stretch even more which is a good thing for massive but potent flowers down the road. I find that if you spray every 5 to 7 days its seems to work much more effectively than daily. This mix gives me about 260ppm of total dissolved soilds (starting tap water is 110) with a ph of around 6.5. Real nice and light which is good for a foliar. And let me tell ya. This stuff works. Plants look so much more healthy a day or two after spraying. The plants just seem to have a glow about them like the pretty girls in all them old movies lol. And if you top your plants often they recover and bush out very quickly. I can dig it how about you?

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

If you foliar spray your garden what is your recipe? Ive been spraying for years a mix of nitrozime (awesome best additive ive ever used by far but $$$) at 1 to 2 tspn per gallon, about a tspn of humic/fulvic acid (many good brands, i use humboldt), potassium silica at half tspn, and a wetting agent (i use sticky at half ounce per gallon). I spray this all over me plants from 3 week old seedlings and rooted cuttings all the way into 10 to 14 days of flowering. This makes my sativa dominant hybrids stretch even more which is a good thing for massive but potent flowers down the road. I find that if you spray every 5 to 7 days its seems to work much more effectively than daily. This mix gives me about 260ppm of total dissolved soilds (starting tap water is 110) with a ph of around 6.5. Real nice and light which is good for a foliar. And let me tell ya. This stuff works. Plants look so much more healthy a day or two after spraying. The plants just seem to have a glow about them like the pretty girls in all them old movies lol. And if you top your plants often they recover and bush out very quickly. I can dig it how about you?

Currently using hvy 16 foilar, seagreen, kelplogic, and a dash of +life. Seems to be working well. Every four day's until 10 day's in flower. I don't ph it, and works for me. May grab that nitrozyme, my brother told me that is some GOOD shit.
Tmb
Respect

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I like nitrozime more than any other foliar product I've used for sure. Reminds me I need to purchase some for next run.. Using magic green now and it's just about as good but not wuite

shoestring

shoestring

They repackaged in a new bottle. Sure its the same. Just sprayed some 3 and a half.weeker seed plants last night. Went.back in veg tent an hour later (cuz iam a bored ass grower dammit) and they were praying to the light (positive phototropism?). Hands down the best additive ever i think.

shoestring

shoestring

That vitamino didnt do much for me. Reminds me of gh florablend. Kelp logic rocks for sure though.

sixstring

sixstring

I go through gallons of nitrozyme, shits delicious :) no really it is good stuff and by the gallon is much cheaper.i use it with humic acid (fossil fuel) as a foliar and also use it as my main bloom booster weeks 3 to 7.just know that the nitro z will lower ph alot with r/o water so mix it last

Daan Janssen

Daan Janssen

Im using uber rna, fds, and a dash of lovin'.. The interesting thing was after a few crops of consistently using the same nutrients, I eventually tried this stuff out from a buddy and it had a bit of an effect on the yields come harvest time (no complaints ;)). Once a week until 20 day's in flower. And there you have it.

All the best,

shoestring

shoestring

That aptus is fo reel. But beyond my price tag. I remember spray n grow from the ask ed columns in high times back in the day. Professor Afghani if i recall. And the snohomish county cannabis creators had it.going on. Misty. Misty fer them olden days. Lol

shoestring

shoestring

Damn. Sounds good. Keep it coming . Anyone know the original west coast Rocket Fuel spray?

shoestring

shoestring

Funny the base of all these is the one and only real deal additive ascophylum nodosum kelp seaweed. If u really think about it. Theres really not a whole lot of extras besides a handful of add ons in the nutrition dept. Mycos for u organic peoples. As far as carbs, bacillus, trichoderma, aminos, enzymes, etc. Can anyone really say they have seen a significant increase in quality and quantity indoors under artificial lighting? Mycos and seaweed have pretty much been the only difference for me.

shoestring

shoestring

I really think the jury is still out (for me) on humics and fulvics. Bold statement fer sure!!!! Seperating real deal and bro science is what iam after. Like heres an example. How come a little bit of bud floppy lowers seem to be just a.little more extra potent? I mean really. They pack on trichomes thats a givin.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Heavy 16 foliar, sea green, GH floralicious grow, worm casting and alfalfa tea.

Foliar feeding with Alaska fish 5-1-1 isnt practical indoors due to the smell, but try it outdoor and the plants explode growth wise. try it this outdoor season and tell me if you see a BIG difference.

Last edited:
shoestring

shoestring

That 511 alaska fish is good. But as a foliar i used to burn the shit outta my plants indoors if i didnt go light on it. Stinky as all get.out too. Theres some immediately availble nitrogen in there that can fry some vegging ladies if yer not careful. And awfully hard to measure electrical conductivity with organic or organic based. Go easy with alaska fish fer foliar and its all good.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

That 511 alaska fish is good. But as a foliar i used to burn the shit outta my plants indoors if i didnt go light on it. Stinky as all get.out too. Theres some immediately availble nitrogen in there that can fry some vegging ladies if yer not careful. And awfully hard to measure electrical conductivity with organic or organic based. Go easy with alaska fish fer foliar and its all good.
I was only doing 1-2mls per gal of the alaska fish.

shoestring

shoestring

Smart man. Tablespoons per gallon with the alaska fer foliar equals not good. Back in the day i was of the mindset that if thats good how about a little more. Lol.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Wow tablespoons is way on the heavy side.

I think everyone goes through the "maybe a little more is better" phase at one point lol

Top Bottom