foliar spraying....whats your recipe?

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Some fresh brewed compost tea always did wonders for me. Actually prolly the best but iam lazy and.gave up tea brewing years ago. Need to though. Nitrozime is painfully expensivo!!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I like nitrozime more than any other foliar product I've used for sure. Reminds me I need to purchase some for next run.. Using magic green now and it's just about as good but not wuite

What application rate are you using with that NZ homie?

B

Bangarang

http://www.haifa-group.com/files/Guides/Cucumber.pdf
Do not over apply potassium fertilizer, especially in light soil or in soilless systems, as excessive K causes N deficiency in the plants and may affect the uptake of other cations such as Mg and Ca.
3.4.5 Interrelationships between potassium and other nutrients
 An over-optimal level of either potassium or nitrogen may induce or accentuate a phosphorous
deficiency.
 An over-optimal potassium level may induce Mg deficiency and decrease yields in cucumber
grown in peat.
 A K/Ca ratio of 1.33 was found optimal for nutrient solution, in greenhouse- grown cucumbers
is sand culture. Under such conditions highest yields and highest Ca uptake were obtained.
 Potassium deficiency can induce or accelerate iron deficiency, and enhance nitrogen
accumulation.

J

Jalisco Kid

What differences do you see? JK
I got a bottle of Alaska Pure flowering booster from Nutrifield. I tried it on one table as a foliar and.in the tank about week 4 onward. Its basically seaweed. Or at.least it smells just like nitrozime. Really affordable though and i think iam gonna start using it on all my tanks/tables. It makes a very noticeable difference. At least with a table of ghost train haze. Iam gonna run it with my sour og here soon. Good stuff and i really.like the price compared to some other flowering additives out there.

shoestring

shoestring

Well after the honeymoon all in all its decent. Slightly shorter internode distance on my varieties that naturally are short. But actually on my stretchy sat doms its makes for greater internode length. It really is best for mid.to later flowering for sure. But its all very slight. The biggest issue is what i got to do to get it. Its a real pain. Back to ionic base nutes and pk boost. Its what ive always used. Cheap and much easier to get than nutrifield. But it is a nice line. Alaska Pure is good stuff. Nitrozime more $ but its in every store from here to detroit. If nutrifield had better distribution in the midwest and it was stocked alongside canna, h&g, general and they kept the prices it would absolutly take right off. Oh well. A local hydro store.owner told me dome.distribution is a headache to deal with too.

Last edited:
hunie.beez

hunie.beez

Does any one have any tips on how to make foliar spraying less of an ass to do? I HATE TO DO IT!!! I used to use Dutch Master Penetrator with Folitech and Max-FX. I loved that stuff, but when they switched it out for Liquid Light Gold, I wasn't as happy, it seemed to be a lot of effort for nothing, it didn't seem to work as well IMO.

Can you use a fogger to foliar? is that what they do? Is it worth the $ to invest?

shoestring

shoestring

Foggers are.great for foliar applications of plant nugrients and.especially pesticides. Really gets.in.there to eradicate all them little bugs. They are pricey though. For high plant count gardens they come in handy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom