Followed from the hydro store!

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
So today when i got off work I had to go to my usual hydro store and pick up a prop tray. I was in and out, when coming out i noticed a supesious white guy with sunglasses lurking around, he looked suspect, but i didnt pay to much attention, jumped into my ride and cruised off. he was leaving at the same time, so i went to oppisite way. sure enough a few blocks later i noticed him behind me so i ducted into a major shopping center, when i did this I noticed he was staring my way as he passed me. I circled in the parking lot and sure enough I caught him pulling into this shopping center. at that point i parked and went into target. waited 10 mins came out circled the parking lot and left. I took the long way home and even pulled over to check the undercarriage of my vechile to c it there was any type of transmitter.

I called my hydro store to let him know whats up and i asked him compared to his other customers (do i frequent his store alot, he said no) my thinkin is was i followed because i was there at the right time or was i followed because i was identified as a good lead.
Im a small personal grower, so in terms of the big picture, im a minor blip on the radar but the last thing i want is to be checked out and/or hasseled!

what do u guys think?

Confu...

audius

audius

bro they do the same shit where im at. its called profiling. last 4/20 they did a big wide city bust on just about everybody that shoped at this certain store. iafter i heard about this i went 1 more time & stocked up, but im going all mail order from here on out. im like you i just grow for myself, a minor bl;ip but ya it does happen.

C

cheech

Did you get the impression it was a cop or a thief? I'd have been tempted to confront him if I didn't think he was a cop. Let his dumbass know he's a shitty thief. Good for you in catching him though.

S

SSHZ

If it was a cop...... they have you're license plate number so they know where you live now.

If it was a thief, he probably was going to follow you home to see where you live so he could rob you.

Either way, not good.

K

kes5480

dude i always wondered why fuckin pigs didnt do that shit....sittin at a grow store and just followin everyone that buys stuff there. well i guess they do.
Anyways i dont think it is right. Dont kno if they are "allowed" to do this but who's to stop em. Thats why i try to use the internet to order most of my stuff but there's certain things i can only get at the grow shop and i do worry about the pigs doing surveilance or some shit. More Bullshit to deal with.
i gotta go medicate....
gnite farmers.

oh yeah and to answer the question what do i think?

well it could be a ripper or i could be a pig ...either way no good. and u did a great move by paying attention to that shit bro. U noticed u had a tail and u ditched em in the paking lot. More people should be aware of this when leaving ur grow shop. Keep an eye out for that lil fucker behind u...

did u get HIS plate number? i got some connections bro...lol

C

cheech

If it was a cop...... they have you're license plate number so they know where you live now.

If it was a thief, he probably was going to follow you home to see where you live so he could rob you.

Either way, not good.

You can't really assume that. I've been renting for 2 solid years now using an old license address. You don't need to update that shiattt, and if you do use a friends address... Just make sure he has a good driving record so your insurance doesn't go up :)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

back in the 70's you would just do a j-hook and roll your window down and ask what they wanted
maybe even empty the cylinder into they're face if they answered wrong
now days? not so much
i let the kids handle the drama now
easier on the heart

fwiw

squarepusher

squarepusher

True, LEO can just run your plates and have all your info immediately. However a ripper wouldn't have that info, so he would need to follow you. So, I think it more likely was a ripper than a cop.

S

SSHZ

I remember years ago in PA the cops set up a 24 hour video camera and taped EVERYONE who came into a grow store and used the license plates to nab a bunch of growers.......and from there they checked power usage for evidence. Ever since then, I mail order all supplies, and order from across the country just to be safe.

W

wintergreens

True, LEO can just run your plates and have all your info immediately. However a ripper wouldn't have that info, so he would need to follow you. So, I think it more likely was a ripper than a cop.

You don't have to be a cop to find info from your plate.

M

MTM

Ripper for sure on this one,cops are too lazy to follow you home,he would use your tag #

T

TreFarmer

THIEF... another place to watch is the rubbermaid isle and the turkey bag isle!! Around harvest time these items are "tale-tell" signs for the thief...

G

ganjherbsmoke

thats so sketch

i woulda stopped somewhere and just grilled the guy like the dbag that he is
and then maybe try and drive to a public greenhouse somewhere just to throw him off lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I'd imagine a cop would just take down your info from the shop and wait for more people to take info down from instead of following you...
You should have pulled over and let dude get in front of you then pull in behind him and follow him!!

baba G

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Thnx for the responses guy. I'm prettsure he was an Leo not a ripper as he smelled of bacon. His whole swag was cop. Sux cuzz that city doesn't have police so it was either sheriff or dea. And I live in the same county so sheriff can hassle me. I'm thinkin what I learned from this is to order from online and stop frequenting the hydro store, jus no way around it. I don't know if this matters to anyone but it was la county so... What really pissed me off bout it was the non-challant attitude of the hydro store owner!
Confu...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have a hard time believing an officer/sheriff/dea would follow your vehicle after you purchased a 10"x20" propagation tray. I'd think they would follow someone who maybe had a truck or loaded their trunk with equipment...but who knows.
Not sure why a cop would need to follow you, they could just pull you over and get your address/information and not need to be sneaky...sounds like a thief too me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't see how ordering off the internet is a safer alternative...
For one, the UPS guy if he knows what companies boxes to pay attention too...Just saying if he consistantly delivers stuff to your house that is from a grow internet company he will know what your up to, and your credit cards will post your hydro store transactions on a mega computer most likely.

I mean think about it: They are waiting in the hydro store parking lots waiting to follow folks with 1 propagation tray? Seems like picking one of the internet stores would be way easy to get peoples information, not sure if they have ever used the internet store tactics but seems easy enough...
I don't know, just my rambling thoughts at the moment...lol

baba G

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Good points Baba, why would any one follow someone with a few prop trays?? And as far as online orders, prepay credit cards and a friends address from now on!
Confu..

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't see how ordering off the internet is a safer alternative...
For one, the UPS guy if he knows what companies boxes to pay attention too...Just saying if he consistantly delivers stuff to your house that is from a grow internet company he will know what your up to, and your credit cards will post your hydro store transactions on a mega computer most likely.

I mean think about it: They are waiting in the hydro store parking lots waiting to follow folks with 1 propagation tray? Seems like picking one of the internet stores would be way easy to get peoples information, not sure if they have ever used the internet store tactics but seems easy enough...
I don't know, just my rambling thoughts at the moment...lol

baba G

agreed, One of my security rules is i never take my car to the shop, i wait until like my mother in law (lol) or someone who lives not in my area comes over and i say hey mom-mom can i use your car to go to store........around this area -take today for example sunday,there will be a cop at EVERY church directing traffic.... plenty of time for that kinda dumb shit,,, guess thats what you get when your property taxes are 12k a year - a bunch of police with idle time.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom