Followed from the hydro store!

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

they coulda been doing sonar graphs and seismic BS for..... gas, oil, shale deposits, earthquake faults...prolly 100 other things...before they are gonna FLIR the whole city of LA.....whats the point? With all the heat sigs from legal grows....how could that even work? They would be sued back to the stone ages before a week was up.

imho, as always.:)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im with MH they could be growin tomatoes for all they know or a million other reasons for a heat bloom.I read another post on another board from a guy in the carolinas and he was followed from a hydro store BUT that was not enough for a warrant so they surveiled his home and went through his trash after he put it out and found leaves he had cleaned off his plants,that got them their warrant and they raided his home and arrested his wife and eventually him as he was working out of town.The stupid thing is that he was only growing like 3 or 4 plants and they werent doing very well as he was working out of town alot.NEVER THROW ANYTHING IN YOUR TRASH,NEVER!!Dont give them the ammo they need to get a search warrant because seeing you at the hydro shop is not enough on its own to get one,which is not to say they wont just plant something but dont bone yourself!
Honestly their are SO MANY hydro stores and growers now it would be impossible to try and track them all,Each hydro store(and their is one on every corner almost)has to have alot(100-200?) of customers just to stay in business,could you imagine if they FLIR'ed denver or los angeles?the whole damn place would be glowing,lol.

sky_blue

sky_blue

I don't know man.. this dude told me weeks in advanced.. how did he know that on a certain night there would be helicopters everywhere in grid pattern? Like i said I was super skeptical. It was the only time I have ever seen that many helicopters in grid pattern. he said it would happen and it did . do you think 9/11 was a orchestral job?

Hey brother, I'm sure you have it all together, but 9/11 conspiracies are on a different website.
No offense...

squiggly

squiggly

I don't know man.. this dude told me weeks in advanced.. how did he know that on a certain night there would be helicopters everywhere in grid pattern? Like i said I was super skeptical. It was the only time I have ever seen that many helicopters in grid pattern. he said it would happen and it did . do you think 9/11 was a orchestral job?

Well, being a violinist and having played in orchestras for years--I have to say I'd be surprised if 9/11 was orchestral. Little too much fire, not enough vibrato.

squiggly

squiggly

To answer your question, though, no I do not think that's the case--not in the way you're implying.

I think Osama bin Fish-food orchestrated it, and got what he deserved.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can get your address from your tag.

Car salemen have to run title checks on cars before they trade for them.

You have the choice of entering the VIN, the title number, or THE CAR TAG numbers/letters.

When this is done......the owners name and address pop up......hence, the verification.

In other words....Any salesman can put your tag number into this state system and get your address.
Any car salesman...? perhaps, but in California there are laws preventing exactly that. I know, because I've tried to get information about someone from just the license plate and cannot. The laws came about after an actress was stalked and attacked. If you're fortunate and know someone working at the DMV who will do bad things, then maybe you can get the information from someone's plate. Otherwise, you must have the appropriate clearances/associations.

I don't go to hydroponics stores, so I know that this could not have been a link to my issue from Friday before last.

:) is what it is bitch....talks cheap....must of left the game cuz ya thought about snitching n couldn't handle the heat huh? Everything you gave a fuck about would be gone before ya knew it and we'd laugh when we read about your suicide. Try it tough guy.
That's about one of THE most fucked up things I have EVER read on this site. May you reap what you sow.
Now that's an assumption, and it's an incorrect one.

I'm from Cook County, Illinois dude. They invented planting evidence here. My county has the greatest proportion of drug arrests:arrests of any county in the nation.
Whaa..? I thought that shit was a NOLA specialty, BOSS. ;)

green punk

green punk

A process server or PI can get you a lot of info w a licence plate. You just have to pay a bit.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Its called a "Title Check"...its a pay service and you have to be registered with the state and get a password into the system. Unless they changed it...one of the prompts was for tag number. One for title number and one for the VIN...
Nobody ever uses the tag feature because the customer is there and the VIN is always used (you gotta get it for trade info anyway, miles, etc....)...BUT...if a crafty bastard wanted to abuse the system.....it wouldn't be hard. Car dealers have to get access so they can trade. Lotsa dirty car salesman out there. State systems are easy to trick.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A process server or PI can get you a lot of info w a licence plate. You just have to pay a bit.
Not able to do that in California. I've tried, our laws are strict about this. The last time I was able to get information from someone off their license plate was back in the 80s.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

cant edit...too late....

The state I am speaking of isnt Cali......Sea is prolly right since she usually is.....;)

sky_blue

sky_blue

Does anyone know relatively for sure - do LEO agencies use FLIR without specific warrants?
Legally? Or do that just do it as a "fishing expedition?"
Just wondering if eventually, this will be a main "weapon" for LE against personal grows....

iCultivate

iCultivate

Sucks that guy had an opportunity to take your plates and therefore work out who you are.Have you had any sort of follow up since?

Well, being a violinist and having played in orchestras for years--I have to say I'd be surprised if 9/11 was orchestral. Little too much fire, not enough vibrato.

Funny shit bro.

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom