Followed from the hydro store!

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

:) is what it is bitch....talks cheap....must of left the game cuz ya thought about snitching n couldn't handle the heat huh? Everything you gave a fuck about would be gone before ya knew it and we'd laugh when we read about your suicide. Try it tough guy.

this is the wrong forum for you.

that kinda shit is uncalled for.

Nobody cares if you are a child killer.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
The Supreme Court ruled that this is an illegal search without a warrant. So no, they can't do that.

Well you are naive if you think just because it is illegal the cops don't do it. Yes, it can't be used as evidence, but they still will do it, and then find some other evidence, like a bunch of plants, which they can just say they smelled, and never even mention the FLIR they used to find the grow in the first place.

squiggly

squiggly

Well you are naive if you think just because it is illegal the cops don't do it. Yes, it can't be used as evidence, but they still will do it, and then find some other evidence, like a bunch of plants, which they can just say they smelled, and never even mention the FLIR they used to find the grow in the first place.

Sure, that's possible--but they could also end up in federal prison for doing that. Do you think a large proportion of them are willing to take that risk? It's not like they've got a shortage of people to bust or anything.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure, that's possible--but they could also end up in federal prison for doing that. Do you think a large proportion of them are willing to take that risk? It's not like they've got a shortage of people to bust or anything.

Yes, they do it. No, they can't end up in Federal Prison, who would testify?

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
And, when was the last time you heard of a cop getting busted for a Civil Liberties violation? You've obviously never been busted, then had the cops lie about what happened during the bust. You just keep thinking the police are playing by the rules... I'll continue to do what I do.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I know several people in my neighborhood who grow, simply because I've recognized their cars at the hydro store. If I can do that, certainly plenty of other people can too. I'm in Colorado with a legal op, but that won't stop rippers- or the local drug task force goons who like breaking things and violating civil rights and don't care about red cards.

squiggly

squiggly

Yes, they do it. No, they can't end up in Federal Prison, who would testify?

You're nuts if you think there are no upstanding policemen in this country.

They are just people like you and me, and some of them are actually pretty big on those law things.

sky_blue

sky_blue

I WAS a hydro store owner...and you are SO full of shit. It cost me 100K of personal finances to get the store up and running...as it does EVERY poor clown who steps in the ring to automatically be suspect from the clownboy base of growers that they are a NARC..or in collusion with the cops.... as if that 100-fuckin-K of yer OWN money makes no difference?
It's dilldos attitudes like that they had me walkin away after 3 years. Fuckin clowns.

It's incredibly stupid on anyone's part to think someone who put up such a large sum of cash....then risk it all/do that much work to help the cops and sit there all day waitin for Mr. Big to roll in and spend so you can NARC him out? NARC'in yer customer base will sure bring in the biz and help you recoup yer investment.... WTF?

Crap. Total crap. I'm sure someone got in over their head somewhere and rolled on peeps...but this crap pf EVERY store being a front for the po-po...is some real on-yer-knees lappin' of info that sure isn't true across the board...and is a crock of shit 99.9% of the time.

And yeah....that talk of lookin for info on my kids 'cus i happen to own a store would be grounds to simply fuck you up....but good. When I was done you'd WISH I'd of only NARC'd you out to the pigs.... guaranteed.

Totally uncool. Totally. Wow.
______
"clownboy base of growers" That's great. Some straight-up truth in this post - whole thing....

squiggly

squiggly

And, when was the last time you heard of a cop getting busted for a Civil Liberties violation? You've obviously never been busted, then had the cops lie about what happened during the bust. You just keep thinking the police are playing by the rules... I'll continue to do what I do.

Now that's an assumption, and it's an incorrect one.

I'm from Cook County, Illinois dude. They invented planting evidence here. My county has the greatest proportion of drug arrests:arrests of any county in the nation.

sky_blue

sky_blue

I know several people in my neighborhood who grow, simply because I've recognized their cars at the hydro store. If I can do that, certainly plenty of other people can too. I'm in Colorado with a legal op, but that won't stop rippers- or the local drug task force goons who like breaking things and violating civil rights and don't care about red cards.

Whoa, lot of truth to this one. It's not hard to identify a lot of growers, and a lot of people don't care about a legal license.

datDANK

datDANK

sometime maybe a year and half ago someone told me "the police are heat mapping parts of LA on this night."
I was super skeptical until, sure enough.. the day came I looked up and there were helicopters everywhere in a grid pattern

squiggly

squiggly

sometime maybe a year and half ago someone told me "the police are heat mapping parts of LA on this night."
I was super skeptical until, sure enough.. the day came I looked up and there were helicopters everywhere in a grid pattern

Now I can all but guarantee you that THIS was not happening. This would be a massive orchestrated federal crime perpetrated by an entire department of police. VERRRRRRY UNLIKELY. Even if it WERE happening (it wasn't), no one would have known about it--especially not you or the someone who told you.

Helicopters do lots of stuff dude, there's a good chance you caught a glimpse of what news reporting looks like.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
helps to know where there parents live and kids go to school for safetys sake.

Child killers are looked at in the same way as peder-ass kid fuckers when they get to prison...

I'd keep that temper of yours in check over here. Think good and hard before you post this type of ignorant garbage.

get rid of this guy...ban him/her or something... wtf?

I second that.

squiggly

squiggly

I second that.

I do too--but I'll add something here.

I think it's more important to remember, if you should so happen to be planning to rip someone off (not you specifically delae), that many people WILL bring your kids into it. There are good reasons not to do stupid things like this, but none so good as being a parent.

sky_blue

sky_blue

Yikes, that's really true. I don't think anyone is talking about "ripping," but yea, I think that's a good reality check.
I knew a really bad guy once, and his "revenge" was lighting a guy's house on fire - like completely burned down.
That's serious (and ridiculous), and I haven't seen him in 10 yrs. (prob. in jail or dead).
It's the sad reality that thieves will do what they do though... (especially meth addicts...:confused:)

sky_blue

sky_blue

For the record, I don't know anyone else like that. That was a unique associate from many, many years ago...
I'm very anti-violence (unless truly necessary).

datDANK

datDANK

I don't know man.. this dude told me weeks in advanced.. how did he know that on a certain night there would be helicopters everywhere in grid pattern? Like i said I was super skeptical. It was the only time I have ever seen that many helicopters in grid pattern. he said it would happen and it did . do you think 9/11 was a orchestral job?

Top Bottom