Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is mendo purp x blue dream haze... i got you some if you want em
i got some loud im considering popping,,if these clones dont mind pretty soon,the plate will have paper towel and beans,lmao,i just hate giving up on them ,cause i know for sure there female,lol damn girls always teasing,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that was a typo rite? u meant 80? lol
you out your damn mind,hahahh shit i cant hardly handle 8 at one time,,we see after the first run in #2 pots,,we went to home depot yesterday to get some peat moss,,18gal totes with lids ,3.45 36gal tote with lid 10 bucks,,came out with 6 18 gal totes and the peat if they would have had more we would have got them,,perfect for mamas garden behind house here,but while there i had to see what a #2 pot was,,shit the ones i thought were 2 were #1,,so yea 8 of the 2's be perfect for this 2x4x6 tent i got,,if it works out well i go down to 1's and double the buds with single coloas might even give solos a try about 40 of them ,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

how long till pop...?
im still nursing these clones,,look this morning and the 4 are all with new growth,2 or full fledge seedlings,,the other 4 i got before hurricane hadnt rooted yet,,so if first 4 take off running,i just pinch there ass to the others catch up,lmao,,that stud i got out there wound up with a pretty good bend in the top,but just easier to get to them girls,,imagine that cross,blue dream,incrediable bulk and gold blaze,,a true heniz 57 there could be fire,,the only one that i know for sure what is,,is the gold blaze,and the other 2 have to be blue dream and ncrediable bulk,cause thats the only one in nursing bags for babies,,damn tickles me every time i think about that girl sending them like that,,shithead got me good and still does everytime i think about it,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

Mmm tractor... ppl are buyin these 5,000 dollar Mahindra here like crazy...im about to go play with one soon... i need the post hole and seed attachments
sit on or stand behind? I was looking at a sitter as I have a fair few hectares now but still not enough for a fat tractor, no john dere round ere, lest its a baby one like the mahi anyways. I literally spent all my cash now on a new strimmer so i have to wait till I harvest some food,or punt some cabbage leaves LOL I prefer to keep these for myself tho #smokeitup

Latest posts

Top Bottom