FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

HELLO FARMERS. HOPE ALL IS WELL IN THE GARDENS OF ALL.

THIS HERE IS A THREAD THAT I WANTED TO POST TO GIVE UPDATES, SHARE PICS, AND SPREAD SPREAD THE WORD ON A SPECIAL LADY NAMED LULU!! BY N.A.G. (NORTHERN ALLIANCE GENETICS)

NOW THIS ISNT JUST FOR LULU BUT FOR ANYBODY WANTING TO CHAT IT UP SHARE INFO/PICS AND ADVICE ALL WITH LOVE. ALL THE OTHER MESS NEEDS NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD. WITH THAT SAID WELCOME AND GLAD TO HAVE YA!

NOT MUCH ON MINE JUST YET BUT WILL POST PICS I DO HAVE AND PLAN TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH IT THE WHOLE WAY.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I super cropped a top cola at day 26 I think(Green crack).First time I had one go south on me,didn't squeeze enough I guess.Anyway,at day 29 she wasn't looking too good so I snipped it off,let it dry for 5 days and then jarred it,burped it for a few days.Last night took it over to a friends and we tested it.Today she calls me and says,"you don't need to let it go 60 days,that shit is awesome right now!"
Lol,I'm looking at 60 before I even scope it so hearing that made me feel pretty damn good!

burn4me

burn4me

I super cropped a top cola at day 26 I think(Green crack).First time I had one go south on me,didn't squeeze enough I guess.Anyway,at day 29 she wasn't looking too good so I snipped it off,let it dry for 5 days and then jarred it,burped it for a few days.Last night took it over to a friends and we tested it.Today she calls me and says,"you don't need to let it go 60 days,that shit is awesome right now!"
Lol,I'm looking at 60 before I even scope it so hearing that made me feel pretty damn good!
DD thats great info right there. im excited for this. and also to run it with a cut of GC right next to lulu will be great. gotta love the fast pace. i want to give a heavy veg time. same with my Yetis. really push em, some LSTing, topping some, and FIMing some. this ought to be a great round. once i clear out my bloom tent im going for probably 4-5 plants scroged out. thinking 4 and with a really nice veg time fill that entire 5x5 area.
and thanks for showing love yall. im doing this for my bro to showcase his gear and work, that he and his team at N.A.G., put in on this cross. hope to see more in here over time. ++vibes sent to all of you.

DC105

DC105

Damn burn I'm looking forword to seeing this shit! Youre doing a side by side? I hope you get a short flowing pheno homie!!
Dont let those crack heads know of her tho! They'll be fighting on ur doorstep for a hit!!
@way2green you onn the east coast?
@DD, I suppose you kept a cut or 2? Maybe you can post it up here to compare! Great info!
MDogg's gonna proud! I wish I had room, but already had projects started!! Take care fellas!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Damn burn I'm looking forword to seeing this shit! Youre doing a side by side? I hope you get a short flowing pheno homie!!
Dont let those crack heads know of her tho! They'll be fighting on ur doorstep for a hit!!
@way2green you onn the east coast?
@DD, I suppose you kept a cut or 2? Maybe you can post it up here to compare! Great info!
MDogg's gonna proud! I wish I had room, but already had projects started!! Take care fellas!!
Oh they're still alive and I did keep some cuts.Will post a pic tomorrow where she'll be 45 days. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

DD thats great info right there. im excited for this. and also to run it with a cut of GC right next to lulu will be great. gotta love the fast pace. i want to give a heavy veg time. same with my Yetis. really push em, some LSTing, topping some, and FIMing some. this ought to be a great round. once i clear out my bloom tent im going for probably 4-5 plants scroged out. thinking 4 and with a really nice veg time fill that entire 5x5 area.
and thanks for showing love yall. im doing this for my bro to showcase his gear and work, that he and his team at N.A.G., put in on this cross. hope to see more in here over time. ++vibes sent to all of you.
Going to be awesome!The GC cuts I took went into early flower before I got my veg space set up so working on getting them back into veg at the moment.Won't be long!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Had time for a quick pic before I head out.GC day 44. :)
100 1557

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey bro. Got five soaking right now. Got off the phone with u a while ago and finally got off my ass. Let's see what I can do. They will all be grown in Coco using gh floranova and the gh simple drain to waste feeding schedule amended to my liking. Also weekly teas and foliars. Let's see what we can do.

Top Bottom