FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

Hey bro. Got five soaking right now. Got off the phone with u a while ago and finally got off my ass. Let's see what I can do. They will all be grown in Coco using gh floranova and the gh simple drain to waste feeding schedule amended to my liking. Also weekly teas and foliars. Let's see what we can do.
cant wait to see what you make em do T. glad you decided to do so. i guess hes setting up on the den too?

burn4me

burn4me

random lulu shot. had 3 one never broke free....
IMG 20140804 001330

burn4me

burn4me

Got two popped out of five. I'll get some pics up later bro. Those r looking good though burn.
brother T how you doin? i know you are a busy man but what ever happened to your pics? lol and im experiencing some technical difficulty with my Lulus. they are yellowing up and have been stunted for some reason. no overwatering but it seems droopy and just yellow. IDK wtf it could be. may have to crack 3 more instead.

DismalDude

DismalDude

brother T how you doin? i know you are a busy man but what ever happened to your pics? lol and im experiencing some technical difficulty with my Lulus. they are yellowing up and have been stunted for some reason. no overwatering but it seems droopy and just yellow. IDK wtf it could be. may have to crack 3 more instead.
Hey brotha!Yes,over watering would have been first thing to check for sure.Are you feeding yet?Light distance?Soil drainage?Water PH?I know you've been looking into all of this already but gotta throw it out there. ;) Pics?

burn4me

burn4me

ive been watering by weight. only once its considerably lighter then with water. ive treated all my seeds like this. no different course of action. so im not sure. im sure its growers error but will have to find out as to how to fix.
i will figure something out and if all else fails pop a couple more.

DismalDude

DismalDude

They look pretty good Burn,the only thing it looks like to me is that they might be a tad over watered.I know,you're checking same way as me and that's the right way for sure.Other possibilities might be humidity too high or they could use some air movement.Lastly I guess the soil could be too hot?Hard call on these man as they look healthy to me except for the curl.Hell,they may even grow right out of it.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just my .o2
I had serious curling when I spiked the ph
I needed to recalibrate my Ph tester Found out I had watered at 7.1 instead of 5.7 soooo
check out your equipment bro

Mass Respect
FlyJ

tipz

tipz

Considering your media, over watering certainly seems the best answer, how is the drainage of your containers? Let those roots breathe and dry out. Good luck

burn4me

burn4me

thanks for you input Tipz. i am considering its gotta to be overwater. how i have no clue. and yes i am letting it dry pretty well compared to usual. but i just dont get it. i never flood it like that. i mean back to back or before it dries out. very well may be the mix. even though ive never had these issues. could be a few things. oh well nothing i can do except let it dry out A LOT!.

burn4me

burn4me

they are still slowly going. was in touch with the breeder of these beans and he said the curl is a trait of the pheno of GC used it its making. he assured me itd be ok it would grow out of it. they are slom mo right now though. when we get some nodes on them ill toss up some pics and express how i feel then.

Top Bottom