FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

that white widow x big bud had great flavor and taste but didn't do it for me as far as potency goes imo.
I grew out 4 and 1 was nice and potent. But I agree that it just doesn't hold a candle to much. So......I went with @Medusa pack of white widow x predator pink. I have 5 of those cracking along with 5 moondawg and 5 ksb. Its going to get crowded soon lol

DismalDude

DismalDude

So after court cases cleared and marriage I'm back in full effect. @DismalDude I have your GC in full swing. Week 4. Very sturdy and swelling each passing day. Unbelievable how strong the stalks are. Almost as thick as my cheese cut. Utterly crazy thickness.
Took awhile to get things going but GC has a certified spot next run no doubt. How long you take her? 60?

I'm ready to soak my lulu and legacy tonight for next rip. @M Dogg everyone seem to love them so after enough delay I'm going to run them both.
Also going to soak some ksb (mother of romulan) anyone with some inside info on that? @Tnelz @Power OG trying to refresh myself
Welcome back buddy,glad shit is sorted. ;) That GC will go as long as 65 but keep an eye on her.I'm on the road but will keep in touch as much as possible. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom