For Those Of You Using Led, Here Ya Go.

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

Hey everyone try googling for commercial led lights. I found a Cree cxb led light made in the U.S with a ten year warranty :opps:
It's $370

Please tell me what you think. Do you think it would work for flowering? Thank you.

Although it is a good warranty, after looking through the pictures of what is (and isn't) with it; plus it looks like these are built for warehouses- not households. I agree with DrMcSkunkins simply because those come -with- a reflector already built in. The ones from Cree are very expensive, and no reflector added. Use your money wisely.

-Fox

Wisher619

Wisher619

from what I can see....I believe you Ken....you have been using throw aways.....hot trash specials......I would be definately intrested in seeing you use a full spectrum COB setup......
see what comes of it...might convert you....I think I would have a foul taste in my mouth using blurple.....knowing what my hps can do....

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Tell you what. You pick the strain, send me 10 seeds to select from, and let's do a 4 plant grow off- your led knowledge vs mine

Wisher619

Wisher619

what does outdoor cultivation have to do with indoor cultivation???Perplexing when someone is trying to swing the D*ck super hard....dude you really think there will ever be outdoor in Nevada???the winter is to cold and the summer would fry a plant immediately.....and those outdoor grows?????nothing new to report....in case you havnt noticed....thats been going down here in Cali since the late 60's
but maybe youve taken notice to indoor facilities using a stacking led sea of green system with cannabis.....supplementing the energy with solar and wind turbins.....
to each there own but LED is the forefront of indoor cultivation....and if you think for a minute that when the GOV gets involved that any outdoor facility is gonna be accepted....you have another thing comming....maybe for recreational...and we are gonna be talking .25 cents a gram
or $7-10 a zip the only way to make money is gonna be medical...especially when GOV will subsidize.....

ken dog

ken dog

Dude... WE are the government... Whatever we want, will happen.

Perhaps you are simply on the side that most people are not on.

ken dog

ken dog

TBH the honest truth ask your self why is it still a federal offence to grow any weed
I'll tell you see the state legalization is only a test to see what is transpiring to think the GOV will ever and i mean EVER allow anyone to grow at Federal level is hilarious it will never happen with in the next 5 - 10 years it will again be illegal to grow and guess what as for medical weed there be no dispensaries but actual pharma controlling it like any drug you will get a prescripyon and go get it at any drug store
ts going to be multi billion dollar companies running the show you know the ones putting millions of dollars in Governors back pockets and the Presidents ???
companies like Monsanto , Pfizer, Novartis , Merck and co etc etc
Thats the sad truth there the ones that will be the winners at the end
and as for MJ being Nevada is close prox to Cali and Mexico most MJ comes from mexico Isn't Nevada the gate way point for all kinds of drugs supping USA cocaine, MJ , MDMA , LSD GHB ???

But back to LEDs what many companies and growers tend to really forget LED wave lengths do not really match what is required for optimal plant growth and flowering for instance comparing full spectrum to most LED lights there is no comparison to resin production and plant growth
and contrary to popular belief most LED do not give off any UV and UV does make plant produce more resin production , and vitamins its the 290 315 nano range and sorry LEDS are not in that range
Really dude?...lol:)

Wisher619

Wisher619

I would like to see actual scientific proof that uv produces more resin as opposed to opinionated rhetoric based on mythological beliefs....not just opinion....but actual peer based studies with significant results...published....you wont be able to find one.....
as for Nevada.....it has a Medical bill just like Cali.....with huge indoor facilities......
alot of future LED tech will soon be coming out of Nevada because of the fact that it has to be grown indoors in a regulated facility....
companys like BML, Illumitex, Lumigrow etc....
the point i was trying to make was that the only money is gonna be in the medical side when legalized....also with medical it will be closly controled lab style....they already have facilities like this in Illinois....
those 20acre grows sprayed with eagle 20 are no longer gonna be viable....at least in Cali....who statistically supplies 70% of all cannabis consumed in the U.S.
and once Cali legalizes....so goes the rest of the world.....

Wisher619

Wisher619

what does any of this conspiracy horse shit have to do with LED lights????
like when Bayer takes over the cannabis industry they are gonna go full hps...no....sun.....greenhouse?? Bio enviromentaly controled greenhouses...with its 0 carbon footprint and water capture and reuse.....with supplemental LED specific spectrum lighting.....that would be your recreational
Medical....enviromentaly controlled...airlocked grow lab......
I have an associate who's family are huge shareholders with Bayer.....he told me once that his grandfather smokes a joint everyday....he asked him why cannabis was illegal....his grandfather replied..." if it were legal it would put people like is out of business....I guess they figured out a way to circumvent the inevitable....that associate ran the biggest despencary grow op in central California....until he was raided....no charges were ever brought

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup REally dude see i used to go every year on A fully paid one week holiday playing golf and discussing up n coming year .. with like 8 of the richest people in the world it was amazing THE SHIT THEY SAID like if you plan on selling or buyin a house do it in these months and You know what ??? every god dam time they gave me some insider shit it came true but again
You laugh it off as REally dude like i said its not going to be long before the citizens get chocked out yet again and the Gov makes it a Federal crime its been in the makings for years
Here something for you to scream about I wonder WTF wuld bayer want to merger with Monsanto Do you ?? I do
http://www.forbes.com/sites/antoine...with-agriculture-giant-monsanto/#45f766205518

Its the start of whats to come and trust me who runs the Gov you or the corporate Giants they always have got what they wanted your just a puppet a number TBH a Security number Now go pay your debt to society and remember they probably be no retirement fund for you either ...
But hey Get used to it you been getting screwed since the day you were born
Mhhhhhhh great minds think alike!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom