• Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just got my Ez clone jack your system works great got roots in five days
Thank
When you cut your clones do you cut them on a 45 angles, also do you split up the stem with a razor blade or just cut @ 45 then into cloner ?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I would also like to know please.
Since I posted that a few years ago, I have made lost of runs with the EZ Cloner, You can do it many way but, Yes cut them on a 45 ansd use the razor blade to cut up the stalk/stem just a little bit, and I use Clonex Gel and some times ACT Tea dumped into the cloner, Rootech is another good cloning Gel. Hope that helps you

gliders420

gliders420

Since I posted that a few years ago, I have made lost of runs with the EZ Cloner, You can do it many way but, Yes cut them on a 45 ansd use the razor blade to cut up the stalk/stem just a little bit, and I use Clonex Gel and some times ACT Tea dumped into the cloner, Rootech is another good cloning Gel. Hope that helps you

oh shit my bad i didn't realize it was an old thread but thank you for responding any way.

i used to do all the cuts like that when i was doing bubble cloning but it stopped working sometime ago, I'm going to get a clone king 36 site, its the same as ez cloner I'm thinking, right?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
if your cloner gets to hot without a chiller ..take a frozen water bottle throw it in... not only slicing up the stem but nicks on the outside will give even more roots..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What about Clonex vs, Power clone solutions vs, Some calmag or potassium.
I have always used Humbolt roots ..few drops after u see roots....Reason being theres nothing to feed until u get roots showing and any nutes breed bacteria...more when heat is present.. Going to try the power clone ...and the G 3 product....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Botanicare Clone Machine 25 Plant
$144.99USD

Botanicare Plant Clone Machine. Utilizing an aeroponic method for rapid growth, this machine is an easy way to automate your cloning operation. System includes:

High output submersible pump & Microjets.
Plant site lid with neoprene collars.
Sturdy ABS plastic reservoir.
Botanicare Power Cloner rooting solution.
Botanicare AquaShield liquid compost solution.
if i lost power ..would make sure they were sitting in water until power back on..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
DSCN0206
i even use my cloner for seeds ..works great after pop put in rock wool ...before u know has roots ...no over watering.. wish i would of done my exotic seeds this way ..would not of lost so many because put in dirt.. View attachment 377020

Delerium

Delerium

Water is coming up to temp.
Then I'm gonna rock that powder hormone. Have a lb of it sure gonna go a long way.
Thanks @nightmarecreature

Delerium

Delerium

how many ya got there?
2 cloners, hold 64 each with homemade manifold. Getting ready to drop into UC in about 5 weeks.
I will usually go every other hole so I can let the clones sit in the cloner longer if need be.
Using tap water, I haven't used any cloning solution in awhile. sometimes it seems that stuff falls out and white junk in the bottom of the cloner.

N

nightmarecreature

Water is coming up to temp.
Then I'm gonna rock that powder hormone. Have a lb of it sure gonna go a long way.
Thanks @nightmarecreature

I have an Aero cloner that I made. Some strains root faster. I don't use it anymore, I went back to the basics. It's been better for me.

Bought an Ebb and Gro. Ditched it and went to hand watering in coco.

Aero cloner. Ditched it, went with rockwool and a heat mat.

PH meter, ditched it and went with the GH drops. For $10 a bottle, it will last me two years. I got tired of replacing probes.

4x4 flood and drain tables with hydroton. I ditched it and went with coco.

I try and stay away from anything with a cord or pump. The simpler the better for me.

This year I'm putting my ballasts in my room and boxing them up, I'm trading them for the sun and unlimited space.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa, Love all the different nails styles, Off topic oh well..:D
personally like plain white tips.. but look like crap when your gardening..really bad when trimming ..thanks Oscar

Top Bottom