FOR THOSE WHO CLONE IN A TURBO OR EZ CLONER I Would like to share this with you

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

I have an Aero cloner that I made. Some strains root faster. I don't use it anymore, I went back to the basics. It's been better for me.

Bought an Ebb and Gro. Ditched it and went to hand watering in coco.

Aero cloner. Ditched it, went with rockwool and a heat mat.

PH meter, ditched it and went with the GH drops. For $10 a bottle, it will last me two years. I got tired of replacing probes.

4x4 flood and drain tables with hydroton. I ditched it and went with coco.

I try and stay away from anything with a cord or pump. The simpler the better for me.

This year I'm putting my ballasts in my room and boxing them up, I'm trading them for the sun and unlimited space.
Acres with no one around:)

N

nightmarecreature

I wish! The pigs around here still like busting medical marijuana patients.

Good thing my friend masturbated with a cops burger before serving it to him. He watched him eat every bite. He didn't cum in it but mustered as much precum as he could .

N

nightmarecreature

I guess the cop gave him a bullshit ticket, tinted windows. He pumped that burger patty like it was Megan Fox vagina!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Pigs should only eat at Subway that way they can watch every step of the way with there sandwich...LMFAO

Turkey with cum sandwich yummy

N

nightmarecreature

Another thing. Bugs can't live in dry rockwool. I have had people tell me they are getting rapid rooters infected with bugs in the sealed package. They come premoist, so there is a big possibility.

They are way more expensive!
Bug risk!
Rockwool wins!

N

nightmarecreature

I wish we could thumbs down posts....

I can get 98 1.5x1.5 rockwool cubes for $12. The cheapest I can get rapid rooters is 50 for $20.

Rockwool is easily half the price. They work better for me also. I used rapid rooters for years and I'm sorry I did. Some people like those expensive brown sponges.

I know someone who was pulling rapid rooters out of the bag. They had bugs all over them. I never noticed any myself. Anything you get premoist can contain bugs. It's very common for people who use soil to get bugs directly from the soil, fox farm, happy frog ect. Rockwool is bone dry and if you got bugs, you didn't get them from the hydro store .

Top Bottom