FOR THOSE WHO CLONE IN A TURBO OR EZ CLONER I Would like to share this with you

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So with the power clone, is it 45-60ml per gallon, or 45-60ml total no matter cloner size from start to inital roots?
45 to 60 ml total (NOT per gallon )it is way to strong when mixed that way ..
go with the 50-60 i upped it and the shit is doing great! since last week has been a big improvement thank you for the thread jack. im thinking now i cut at least 3-4 days off my time. power clone does work.
Awesome ...:joint:
45-60ml/g would be ridiculous. I would ignore those directions. They are just trying to sell more power clone for $45 a bottle. I just picked some up and mixed it at 15ml(1tbls) per gal and have about 75% of 30 clones transplantable (6" roots) after 8 days. The rest are a little behind but will probably be done in 10. So, I guess it saved me a couple days.
45 to 60 ml I do 45 ml for my 98 site and 60 ml for my 190 site the key is tap water at 250 ppm if you need to add ro to get it there thats fine as long as its 250 then add Power cloner...JACK
Hey whats up guys long time lurker, reader haha but pretty much first post.Props to jack btw putin down work,keep hustlin with that gift you got bro props.

Long story short im using a 120 site first time for exactly a week today and i have no results im keepin it at about 250-70 ppm n at 5.8-9 and Kept it at around 70. Problem is i got none popin out at all i got like 80 in there (between pre 98 bubba hells angel, skywalker,fire, and white fire og's) and the leaves are starting to curl a little bit. :headbang

Help me out guys what would you guys do? wait it out or just start a new batch? I know you got roots popin at day 3 jack props again haha but you ran into this too? Im stressing if its just a waste of time to wait or if i should just wipe them out today and just restart.
Any info would help a bro out alot! thanks guys

keep it green -doc
I have found that a little bit of Rhizotonic and seewead sprayed lightly every other day will help..JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have used a chiller in the past but have found a timer placed at 2 minute's on and 5 off works great..No need to chill and I am getting the same rooting time...JACK

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
power clones 100 a bottle out my way

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

So what would you do jack its day 7 and still nothin
should i just restart?
and my bad so you have your tap at 250 THEN you add your power clone?
what do you keep your ppms at with the power clone in it?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I would not start over until day 14 and your not seeing anything.Do you see little bumps forming ? As far as ppm's I start at 250 ppm and then add 60 ml of power cloner what ever it comes to after that it should be between 400 to 500.And when you start to see nubs forming thats when I add Roots Excel at 1 ml per gallon..JACK

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I would not start over until day 14 and your not seeing anything.Do you see little bumps forming ? As far as ppm's I start at 250 ppm and then add 60 ml of power cloner what ever it comes to after that it should be between 400 to 500.And when you start to see nubs forming thats when I add Roots Excel at 1 ml per gallon..JACK

I see white at the base of the stem but not a full on nub or even really a bump.Im thinking maybe my ppms were a little too low being at 250-270? Could that be a possibility of the slow root formation? Im going to raise it up to 4-500 right now then n hope for the best. Or should I just give it up? considering i dont see nubs or even bumps by now, and I am using the power clone sol.

Thanks JACK

deacon1503

deacon1503

Jack u mix rhizo and kelp together at which doses? What r good foliars for new clones?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Yup just decided to toss em no luck on any...
hopefully next time right

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Yup just decided to toss em no luck on any...
hopefully next time right

Well I would not give up way to early ... Some take longer and you will dial it in every time I would wait st least 14 days..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

im just gonna start it at like 4-500 this time i think thats were i really messed up haha

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just cleaned the cloner harcore with bleach pump running and spraying as well. rinsed it real good and filled it with tap water and 45 ml of power clone. took the cuts on the 18th so we shall see how fast it does. got some Chemdog D as well as 4 more strains.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

i just cleaned the cloner harcore with bleach pump running and spraying as well. rinsed it real good and filled it with tap water and 45 ml of power clone. took the cuts on the 18th so we shall see how fast it does. got some Chemdog D as well as 4 more strains.

So you just add 45ml thats it?
are you running a 30,60,120?
around how many gallons do you think you put in there?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im running the 60 site i think its 8 gallons. i used a sink hose to fill it. yes i put 45 ml in. i used to just use the gh 3 part 2.5 tpsn of each bloom,grow,micro

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

thats cool what gives you the best results?
with the gh or the powerclone?
what do you keep you tds at too?
my bad bro I just have some bad ass luck with clones this time i cant really afford to lose another batch this time.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

give or take T but aprox how much bleach did you use? and did you just add bleach too the res and let it run or did you take it apart and did it part by part?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

give or take T but aprox how much bleach did you use? and did you just add bleach too the res and let it run or did you take it apart and did it part by part?
I fill my bathtub an put soap and about i wanna say like 4 to 5 ounces of bleach, then just let it run for around an hour.Then I refill the tub rinse off the pump and manifold and do the same thing with reg water to get all the residues in it out.

Just make sure you only clean those little black foam pieces with only little soap n hot water NO BLEACH
very toxic for your cuts

Good luck bra

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i put water in it then pour bleach in and let it run for 5 mins. then i pour it out rinse it and refill it with just water and let it run. then i pour it out again fill it with fresh water let it run. then i take the neoprim pucks and wash them off real good in plain water. but i have cleaned them with the bleach water never had an issue. then one last time i fill it up add my nutes and put the plants in. i make sure it cannot smell bleach or if i can its very faint.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

what are you keepin your ppms at in your cloner when you start?

Top Bottom